Trying again.

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
So guys as you guys know hgh made me subhuman and I'm still 5’9

But don't fret although I'm short and subhuman now, before I was just short. I've decided. I have nothing to lose now.

Hopefully I'll make it to 5’10. I turn 17 in 1.5 months and I've been on aromasin since 16.0. New info. I'm hypothyroid, my mom has hashinotos my grandma is hypo, my aunt and dad are hypo, my sister is hypo. So I'm hypothyroid obviously, and my thyroid is inflamed on my neck. Going to a doc for that twmr

There's the stack

MOD GRF
GHRP 2/ swapped with hex
T4/T3
Bunch of supplements.
Anavar
Adex
HGH
Test
HCG

give me lifeuel if you grew after 17. I can't be 5’9 and subhuman, I will be getting surgeries tho when I'm 18

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
@Gaygymmaxx @Dystopian @dannydipss @GrowthReaper @Growth Plate @SubhumanCurrycel @Bitchwhipper2

But don't fret although I'm short and subhuman now, before I was just short. I've decided. I have nothing to lose now.

Hopefully I'll make it to 5’10. I turn 17 in 1.5 months and I've been on aromasin since 16.0. New info. I'm hypothyroid, my mom has hashinotos my grandma is hypo, my aunt and dad are hypo, my sister is hypo. So I'm hypothyroid obviously, and my thyroid is inflamed on my neck. Going to a doc for that twmr

There's the stack

MOD GRF
GHRP 2/ swapped with hex
T4/T3
Bunch of supplements.
Anavar
Adex
HGH

give me lifeuel if you grew after 17. I can't be 5’9 and subhuman, I will be getting surgeries tho when I'm 18
Anavar without a test base?

Amazon Prime Smile GIF by The Boys

Amazon Prime Comics GIF by The Boys

The Boys Milk GIF by Todd Rocheford

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 32486
How tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
why are you still going w hgh? good luck btw

why are you still going w hgh? good luck btw
Stopped caring tbh. Need to make it to 5’11 it’s a tic I have. Anyways. How old are you? Have u grown at all lately

my friend grew a lot from 17 to 18, 5'9 to 6'4 or 6'3, then he grew some inches and he is 6'5 now, but he didnt used hgh, he was just very very healthy. I wish you luck

wear a rubber band around your nose and back of head to prevent further growth

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot and distance decay
Keep us updated im tryna make 5'11 before im 18

wear a rubber band around your nose and back of head to prevent further growth
Does this act work? Also didn’t you get like 0.5 inches in a year at 17 right?

Stopped caring tbh. Need to make it to 5’11 it’s a tic I have. Anyways. How old are you? Have u grown at all lately
i’m 17. i think i may have grown maybe half an inch recently but idk.

There's the stack

MOD GRF
GHRP 2/ swapped with hex
T4/T3
Bunch of supplements.
Anavar
Adex
HGH
Test
HCG

Lol there’s no way ur taking all of that