Trying for women

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I still can't get over my last post so I'm going to try to explain this.

1. I see some average to ugly guys with girlfriends in the real world at my job and if I hit on their girlfriends, I know their gf wouldn't take me up on it.edit- this bothers me like I should be able to get someone too if they can

2. I only have one life to live,and girls aren't going to come on to me , so I have no choice but to try sometimes. I look for positive signs that I should,because I've been rejected so much and it sucks getting rejected.

3. Guys came at me saying girls would let it be known they are interested in you. So every relationship out there is from the girl pursuing ? No. I've heard stories of guys following a girl in his car and she gave her number and they got married ,had kids. It's only creepy if they find you ugly.

4. Complimenting a girl is not simping if you don't do it all the time or once. It's simply showing interest or just giving a compliment, do you think a girl would care if she's simping giving a compliment? Noooo she don't give a fuck

5. The shit that was said to me sounds like some shit women or a redditor would say to me. So you're HARRASSING WOMEN!? LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY DONT WANT TO BE BOTHERED IN PUBLIC. I remember telling a depression group how I got rejected every time ,and I got ganged up on by women saying I was harassing and have too much confidence. And they started telling their stories how they hate being approached.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 18494, FrameMogger and 1 other person
At your age the only ascension is suicide tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, whiteissuperior and FrameMogger
At your age the only ascension is suicide tbh
That's nice of you. But I have thought of suicide since I say 30 years old. I'm too pussy to do it because there is no coming back,you're gone forever. Also what happens after you die scares me.

• So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger
The older you get, the harder it is to actually get the number of a young woman. If you are over 30 and approach women below 25, you could end up as an registered molester.

Some of us just have the misfortune when it comes to dealing with women or anyone in general. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
NIIGA YOU'RE 40 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Just fuck hookers or try dating women your own age at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I honestly mirin your inhibition, I still can't cold approach women, the only girls I slay are from dating apps.

• +1
The older you get, the harder it is to actually get the number of a young woman. If you are over 30 and approach women below 25, you could end up as an registered molester.
Who said I approach 25 or younger

I honestly mirin your inhibition, I still can't cold approach women, the only girls I slay are from dating apps.
I'm not really cold approaching, I can't cold approach in a grocery store or anything. I've tried for a cashier this year,and kind of tried for a customer at my job in a subtle way.

My real cold approaching days are long gone,also it's way easier if you are with someone.