Trying out JBW on a Northeast Chinese Girl in a white country

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I'll report back.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Upload it here btw @PubertyMaxxer Blur faces if you want but pls upload it.

I asked @the BULL to record himself fucking some chick and he pussyed out, dont be like the bull.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Upload it here btw @PubertyMaxxer Blur faces if you want but pls upload it.

I asked @the BULL to record himself fucking some chick and he pussyed out, dont be like the bull.
Just record while fucking theory lol i'm not that experienced either to do that fancy stuff and i'm not seeing any more girls either for now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Nims
I'll report back.
JBW doesnt work on chinese girls they stick to themselves, very homogenous. Also im guessing shes a foreign student which means she is quite wealthy.JBW only really works in poorer SEA.

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JBW doesnt work on chinese girls they stick to themselves, very homogenous. Also im guessing shes a foreign student which means she is quite wealthy.JBW only really works in poorer SEA.
I'll try anyways. Getting a Rich Northeast Chinese Girlfriend is tempting for me as a Europoor.

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
I'll try anyways. Getting a Rich Northeast Chinese Girlfriend is tempting for me as a Europoor.
Fair enough, go for it my bro.

me and a friend once tried using a chinese pick up line from the internet at a festival on a chinese girl as a joke. tbf she laughed.

International students aren't necessarily wealthy.