trying out tinder again, nt profile?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
also how do u get over fear of ppl u know irl potentially seeing profile?

do u think i should add this pic too or itll look too narcy and cringe maybe?

i dont have any nt, outside with friends typa photos, these are my best i have to work with

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, DoctorPMA, Radiance and 1 other person
you need better quality pics

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, zeek, Jigen and 4 others

i dont have any nt, outside with friends typa photos, these are my best i have to work with

aspie selfies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 15854
idk what to write in bio so i leave it blank i think

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie
aspie as hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Corleone and Deleted member 15854
Change name
I dont care if its your name, just change it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, IndianJock, NAAMAjaLLL and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Corleone and Deleted member 15854
change your name to lorenzo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and 2 others
or ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Hero of the Imperium, Radiance and 1 other person

also dont use rakshit, i dont care if its ur real name. Use ramirez or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 24221, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
harvard mirin bro

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Radiance, RopeMaxxed and 4 others
No redo that profile, you're gonna have to somehow take photos with better lighting

• +1
ok so update:

got 3 likes and 1 match with 21yo htb 30km away wtf lifefuel, i only matched men last time. she has 600 followers on insta, following 50, i dont think ill message so soon as that looks desperate, probs wait few hrs. she says short term fun on bio and her tinder has pic of her in bikini

holy shit boyos :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
fuck, her insta is public so if she has business account she may have seen i just stalked, holy fuck its over for me now rip

Good pics. 👍

• JFL
Good pics. 👍
21044.jpg

me if i manage to pull that htb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
ok so update:

got 3 likes and 1 match with 21yo htb 30km away wtf lifefuel, i only matched men last time. she has 600 followers on insta, following 50, i dont think ill message so soon as that looks desperate, probs wait few hrs. she says short term fun on bio and her tinder has pic of her in bikini

holy shit boyos :Comfy:
pics or LARP

• JFL
hey indica, im from india!

• Woah
your 1;1 bizygo bigonial ratio is absolutely mesmerising! furthermore, your 4 degrees of positive canthal tilt greatly adds to your harmony. would you like to go out on a date?

your 1;1 bizygo bigonial ratio is absolutely mesmerising! furthermore, your 4 degrees of positive canthal tilt greatly adds to your harmony. would you like to go out on a date?
show her whole face

• Hmm...
country? and complete physiquepill. Lifefuel tbh. Go have sex with her and ascend your genes.
australia, maybe ill upload again tmmrw when i swipe again, its legit htb+, so many stacies and chads, competition here is high

where do you live

• JFL
jfl just saw, australia gonna be tough

• +1
australia, maybe ill upload again tmmrw when i swipe again, its legit htb+, so many stacies and chads, competition here is high
just go for the becky you matched with, and put a kid in her. How tall is she

show her whole face
amnesia does that thing where he draws so it cant be pimeyed right? idk, if i get ltr i dont wanna fuck it up, she could be the one who fixes me :Comfy:

tbh with these matches, you can change your childrens phenotype as best. If she's 5'2 however its gonna be over for ur kid.

idk how tall, ill message her on insta, she said she doesent use tinder on bio

amnesia does that thing where he draws so it cant be pimeyed right? idk, if i get ltr i dont wanna fuck it up, she could be the one who fixes me :Comfy:
caged its cool, but ltr is cucky

tbh with these matches, you can change your childrens phenotype as best. If she's 5'2 however its gonna be over for ur kid.
i think i may have height genes from tall grandparents, uncles, i got cucked from low caloric vegan diet too. ill make my kid mogger with good diet, reading books at young etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i think i may have height genes from tall grandparents, uncles, i got cucked from low caloric vegan diet too. ill make my kid mogger with good diet, reading books at young etc
caged at diet and reading books. Height is genetics

ok, ask her how tall and tell us. Don't risk putting your cock in a midget becky
jfl im not trying to procreate, idec about sex rlly tbh, i just want to feel love froma female, like what would it feel like uknow :Comfy:

there are dudes with shitty diets in my hs and are 6'5

• Woah
Reactions: makeme183
jfl im not trying to procreate, idec about sex rlly tbh, i just want to feel love froma female, like what would it feel like uknow :Comfy:
nigga if u didn't care abt sex you wouldnt get that physique or download tinder, muh love. Just fuck the becky. She will cheat on u for chad anyways if u ltr

• So Sad
rakshit :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• WTF
maybe i will first indian to ascend here with white girl from psl community

Screenshot 2023 02 07 00 00 40 05 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22191 and Deleted member 15854