Trying pork for the time as an ex-muslim

Are Somali girls slutty? There's on in my class and she called me handsome like 3 times on whatsapp. she wants to be courted and then married tho jfl

chances of fucking her? She's hot with a big ass and tiny waist. Why tf do all Somalis have huge glutes? Even the men
If she doesn't wear hijab there's a 99% chance she's fine with casual sex. Go for it, Somali girls are easy but I'm not too into them.

If she doesn't wear hijab there's a 99% chance she's fine with casual sex. Go for it, Somali girls are easy but I'm not too into them.
She wears hijab but also pretty dresses that are tight and show her entire figure

Talked to her about dick size, told her I have a big dick and she didn't get turned off by this way of texting

She wears hijab but also pretty dresses that are tight and show her entire figure

Talked to her about dick size, told her I have a big dick and she didn't get turned off by this way of texting
Try to hang out with/set up a date with her but don't be too straight up that you want to fuck. These hijabi girls will fuck dudes but they don't want to feel like hoes while doing it. You need to properly ease her into it and make sure she doesn't feel like a hoe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Try to hang out with/set up a date with her but don't be too straight up that you want to fuck. These hijabi girls will fuck dudes but they don't want to feel like hoes while doing it. You need to properly ease her into it and make sure she doesn't feel like a hoe.
So fucking true holy shit, finally someone with experience with hijabis. The fact that her parents sent her alone to study also kind of shows they're not that conservative

Thought hijabi girls where you live may be more slutty than where I live. I told her I want to be more than friends "she said not now. After some months". Said 3-5 months I forgot

Chances of fucking her before that time?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
So fucking true holy shit, finally someone with experience with hijabis. The fact that her parents sent her alone to study also kind of shows they're not that conservative

Thought hijabi girls where you live may be more slutty than where I live. I told her I want to be more than friends "she said not now. After some months". Said 3-5 months I forgot

Chances of fucking her before that time?
Don't even say that. Just ask her out on a date and if she accepts she implicitly knows it might lead to something more and she's okay with it. If she accepts you at the very least will end up getting a BJ, maybe sex although that might take another date. Never be straight up with these hijabis. If you're attractive to her she'll bend any rule to fuck you, but that's water ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Being ex-muslim is based.

• +1
Don't even say that. Just ask her out on a date and if she accepts she implicitly knows it might lead to something more and she's okay with it. If she accepts you at the very least will end up getting a BJ, maybe sex although that might take another date. Never be straight up with these hijabis. If you're attractive to her she'll bend any rule to fuck you, but that's water ofc.
Legit thanks bro. if u ever talk to a levantine Arab slut and want some cool arab words to wow her, tell me

• +1