Trying to Blackpill People is not that Big of a Deal Because Most Don't Get it.

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I saw this post earlier explaining why spreading the blackpill is dangerous and it will spread like a wildfire. I highly doubted this as surely someone will have spilled it by now and it should have spread like COVID, but it clearly hasn't. Wheat Waffles is barely 100k and he has started to become more generic and palatable to redpillers, so it's definitely not widespread.

I decided to test this out by somewhat jokingly saying that I will be 6 foot (said this to shock and intrigue I don't really mean it) when I come back from college. This is to someone who is a HTN curry senior in high school (like me except I'm MTN) and he drinks at parties regularly. Mind you that alcohol is more packed with estrogen than soy and it is generally terrible for you (and he does not drink in moderation lmao). When I said that there's a drug to do it (didn't name MK-677), he said 'bro that's probably bad for you cuz it's drugs' without inquiring further.

BTW he genuinely thinks that 'game' matters more than looks. I didn't test this on anyone else, but this is probably the most favorable result to the idea that the blackpill will spread like wildfire because he is the least liberal kid out of my group. Yet he still believes blue/red pill propaganda.

TL;DR people are too close-minded to understand the importance of looksmaxxing because of the sheer social conditioning by media. A few words counter to the narrative won't undo years upon years of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17791, TeenAscender and 1 other person
Agreed but still don’t talk about the blackpill to normies (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, untouchable_coper and Deleted member 17791
Well obviously. Humans are genetically programmed to NOT see the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Adonis, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
The blackpill requires some level of self-awareness and IQ ordinary ppl don't have. It won't ever become widespread.

If it did, somewhat paradoxically it would cease to be a problem since most men will stop simping for women and hypergamy would be exposed and men would start valuing themselves or GTOW. Stacies will stop getting 1000s of likes every hour on Tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1851 and untouchable_coper
The blackpill requires some level of self-awareness and IQ ordinary ppl don't have. It won't ever become widespread.

If it did, somewhat paradoxically it would cease to be a problem since most men will stop simping for women and hypergamy would be exposed and men would start valuing themselves or GTOW. Stacies will stop getting 1000s of likes every hour on Tinder.
Understanding IQ's importance in society itself has an IQwall lmfao

Muh muh iq bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

If you can't explain to a normie why looks matter its because you are simply autistic with no social skills. And jfl if you are saying anything related to Incels irl, you will be most likely seen as weird

Muh muh iq bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

If you can't explain to a normie why looks matter its because you are simply autistic with no social skills. And jfl if you are saying anything related to Incels irl, you will be most likely seen as weird
I didn't want to explain why looks matter in detail because my goal wasn't to actually spread it as much as possible, just to see how open-minded people are to ideas different to what they perceive to be the truth. I simply said that game isn't gonna matter if you're ugly af and left it at that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I didn't want to explain why looks matter in detail because my goal wasn't to actually spread it as much as possible, just to see how open-minded people are to ideas different to what they perceive to be the truth. I simply said that game isn't gonna matter if you're ugly af and left it at that.
Almost everyone, including "high-iq" users would be most likely in denial if they heard about shit like this before being hardcore blackpillers. It just won't go through your mind if you are not familiar with the idea consciously, making you reject it.

Btw, what I meant before isn't to "blackpill" a normie, it is to talk about how looks matter which is quite obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and untouchable_coper
My sister called me gay because I know about tret

The coping is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and untouchable_coper