Trying to change face shape

Black guy I dont think so but cant say for sure without seeing front. Looks compact but not stunted

Attachments

• BD4C5B1A-820D-418F-A8B0-BAA3E60131DB.png
    BD4C5B1A-820D-418F-A8B0-BAA3E60131DB.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 10
whats his name?

that guy has much higher appeal and a better face shape. Just have a consultation with a good surgeon people online can only give you the surgeries but no prediction of achievable results. He has some insane features like his eyes which you will never have though

Lefort 3,skull shortening and chin shortening should do the work.....

that guy has much higher appeal and a better face shape. Just have a consultation with a good surgeon people online can only give you the surgeries but no prediction of achievable results. He has some insane features like his eyes which you will never have though
That honestly irks me that my face shape just looks awful

yes but stacies are so hard to pull when you got Chads taking over 😂 I’m trying to ascend a little more like I want my lower third to look more compact or my cheekbones to pop out more. Like a strong jaw kind of look, mines pops out but it’s not as dense, probably his is more like that because if bonesmashing ?
Bonesmashing doesn't work. Try fillers

Is it possible to achieve Ryan Garcia’s look from my fave shape ? I’m definitely going to widen my lips and do a rhino but how do I get that compact lower third ?
U have:-
Better eye area
Better nose
Better cheekbones
Better chin