Trying to find a genuine study on the iodine concentration in meat and organ meat

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
These faggots really want me to keep drinking that pasteurized fortified milk huh @Prettyboy

These faggots really want me to keep drinking that pasteurized fortified milk huh @Prettyboy
60C7D42B 53D9 447A 92FF 720296E21C24

if ur iodine deficient just eat table salt or r u tryna say iodines bad for thyroid

if ur iodine deficient just eat table salt or r u tryna say iodines bad for thyroid
i don't wanna use that processed shit as iodine source

i don't wanna use that processed shit as iodine source
what other choice u have bud

meats have negligible amounts of iodine, most of the sources online say they are good sources because they are usually treated with salt, iodised salt

u can eat kelp but obviously that has some drawbacks lol js eat salt

what other choice u have bud

meats have negligible amounts of iodine, most of the sources online say they are good sources because they are usually treated with salt, iodised salt

u can eat kelp but obviously that has some drawbacks lol js eat salt
there's support that organ meat is a good source of iodine i'm just looking for the amounts. i've found it for thyroid glands of beef just need to look further for grass fed/grain fed comparison and other organs and animals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
there's support that organ meat is a good source of iodine i'm just looking for the amounts. i've found it for thyroid glands of beef just need to look further for grass fed/grain fed comparison and other organs and animals
the thought is there but its goofy fam

theres iodine in the organ meats because the farm animals are supplemented iodine… the same iodine thats supplemented in salt…

the thought is there but its goofy fam

theres iodine in the organ meats because the farm animals are supplemented iodine… the same iodine thats supplemented in salt…
No i meant support as an evolutionary source

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712