Reactions: SLA, FatmanO, StudyHacks and 4 others
Is that really you. If its you its over

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 656
Over

• +1
Reactions: Autist, StudyHacks and Deleted member 656
no hate. im new to maxxing my looks so idk what im doing

Very feminine looking face - oval vertical with small chin and now jaw . Decent hair and ok eyes .

How tall are you ? What’s your weight ?

Very feminine looking face - oval vertical with small chin and now jaw . Decent hair and ok eyes .

How tall are you ? What’s your weight ?
my eyes arent ok i need glasses

OHJl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Id reccomend you grow a beard as soon as possible. Your eye area is ok and your nose is ok but your lower third is by far your biggest flaw.

ppl not realising the troll :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 283 and dogtown
no bullying me dude i told u. @Sergeant bro help
Alright my bad I ain’t bullying just saying like it looks like you have a mouth breather jaw I would say just mew to oblivion
First off get contacts for sure the glasses dominate your already narrow face

Is this some lookism mong?
View attachment 13490
who r u calling a mong u low t bitch. u are my dog on a leash i abuse u and u come back for more. look at how u r posting in my thread seeking my validation and accceptance, what an utter cuck. it is quite obvious to me that ur dad fucks u in the ass. and now that hes in jail for raping a child, u miss your ass getting torn apart so u come to me instead. ur life is so fucked up u should just end it. slice ur pathetic wrists asap

Alright my bad I ain’t bullying just saying like it looks like you have a mouth breather jaw I would say just mew to oblivion

First off get contacts for sure the glasses dominate your already narrow face
depends on his current age. If 18 it's over basically, he's bound to betabuxx to hell and back to have a chance of smashing quality pussy. Or go MGTOW asap and pretend to be a womanizer,.
who r u calling a mong u low t bitch. u are my dog on a leash i abuse u and u come back for more. look at how u r posting in my thread seeking my validation and accceptance, what an utter cuck. it is quite obvious to me that ur dad fucks u in the ass. and now that hes in jail for raping a child, u miss your ass getting torn apart so u come to me instead. ur life is so fucked up u should just end it. slice ur pathetic wrists asap
. cage low effort flaming

Poor attempt ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
this forum is so low t holy shit. i dont get why everyone has to criticise the type of posts i make saying its low effort or bad attempt. like who the fuck does this. u utter low t bitch. make a response or ignore it. but dont say some faggot shit quoting me just to say its a bad type of post. u utter subanimals

this forum is so low t holy shit. i dont get why everyone has to criticise the type of posts i make saying its low effort or bad attempt. like who the fuck does this. u utter low t bitch. make a response or ignore it. but dont say some faggot shit quoting me just to say its a bad type of post. u utter subanimals
You're never gonna make it tbh. You sound like the standard incel/apsie. And no matter how good you looksmax, it wont get you anywhere since youre not nt.
DFDWHynXUAAQEkA

You're never gonna make it tbh. You sound like the standard incel/apsie. And no matter how good you looksmax, it wont get you anywhere since youre not nt.
View attachment 13502
posting on this forum isnt nt what the fuck r u tlaking about u spastic dog. being a low t bitch that makes meta posts talking about other peoples posts is the most cringe shit u can do tho. i can tell ur t levels r abyssmal and ur whore mother hates u for it and wishes u were aborted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
It's not him you retards. God people are so gullible

• +1
Reactions: King and Coping