Trying to get hunter eyes

P

parker

Iron
Need help on how to reduce loose sagging skin on the outter eyelid. I have a positive canthal tilt with no upper eyelid exposure but my hooded eyes droop down on the outter part so it slightly makes it look like I have negative tilt. Could i ice the outter part of my eyes to tighten and lift the skin to get better hunter eyes?
4D475E7F B1CD 4F39 915C B6CA824DB172

• +1
Reactions: IlDux and Deleted member 1901
dont do eyelid pulling, im not sure but id like to know as well i have the same problem

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
supra orbital and infra orbital implants

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and temporomandibular32
Carve your eyes open and take them out you retarded tiktokcel. You look like 14 nigger

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Av0nr
dont do eyelid pulling, im not sure but id like to know as well i have the same problem
I thought maybe if i eyelid pulled in the inner parts of my eyelid it could help cancel out the outter parts being sagged down

I thought maybe if i eyelid pulled in the inner parts of my eyelid it could help cancel out the outter parts being sagged down
eyelidpulling fucked up my eyelids creates extra creases now im looksminned

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and humanoidsub7
Just squint your eyes 24/7 bro

don’t try going for hunter eyes u probably won’t get them. in the end you’ll just screw up your eye shape be proud of what u got kid your real eyes look the best

eyelidpulling fucked up my eyelids creates extra creases now im looksminned
Depends on how you pulled but yeah i also have too much skin. Is it reversible though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
don’t try going for hunter eyes u probably won’t get them. in the end you’ll just screw up your eye shape be proud of what u got kid your real eyes look the best
Damn bro I think it’s the first positive comment I saw there, it’s incredibly rare to see someone that isn’t an absolute piece of shit (on this forum)

• +1
Reactions: IlDux