Trying to get with women in a country where you are not native has a major flaw

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
If you are on this site, the chances are that any country you plan on moving to, you will have to move there by yourself
This means you will have the "no social circle failo" because chances are you will not be able to find a social circle as a non native
If you do it will probably be with a group of other non natives who are there for college or some tech job and the chance of any of them actually being a halo to associate rather than a failo is extremely slim. You will end up in a group of non looksmaxed goobers who talk about cringey topics that you wont want to be seen with

So now you're alone in another country eg. Poland where you seek a HQNP girl to be your girlfriend
You try tinder which pretty much rules out all HQNP girls unless you manage to match with one who just turned 18 and made her account in the past few days and hasn't been bombarded by Chads yet

You get talking to her and share snapchats and when she asks what you do on weekends you try pretend you have friends to meet up with when actually you don't
The halo of sending a girl a snap of you hanging out with a group of NT mates cannot be underestimated, particularly if it's long term mates so that it's clear you are a valuable member of the group and it's not just a shitty college group where you all use each other for convenience but will never meet again after a year or two.

Having no social circle is a death sentence which is why being a loner in another country puts you way down the pecking order compared to native men who can display to a girl that they have a social circle

Contrast that with a situation where you are in your native country and you encounter a girl who doesn't know anybody or have a social circle and would like someone to latch onto. If you offer for her to hang with you it gives you huge power. If you are in another country and a girl gives you that opportunity, she knows she has power over you as a gateway to you making more friends and girls pussies dry up when they have power over you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Danish_Retard, forevergymcelling and 5 others
I didn’t move to another country but did move to another city so I can relate to this tbh

I feel as though I’ll never get another slay through non OLD in my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, forevergymcelling, thereallegend and 1 other person
I didn’t move to another country but did move to another city so I can relate to this tbh

I feel as though I’ll never get another slay through non OLD in my life tbh

Bro what's this obsession with muh le trad wife tbh
Girls Just Need to be silent and not stress you. It doesn't matter how much cock She has taken or She Will take. Every girl Is exposed to chads no matter what. Just download tinder and smash as many polish stacies as possible. Even Better because you only speak english and She Will probably barely be able to speak english so you can go straight to sex without useless chitty chats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21620, CsCurry and 3 others
Girls Just Need to be silent and not stress you. It doesn't matter how much cock She has taken or She Will take. Every girl Is exposed to chads no matter what. Just download tinder and smash as many polish stacies as possible. Even Better because you only speak english and She Will probably barely be able to speak english so you can go straight to sex without useless chitty chats
it wasn't necessary for the point of my thread I just threw it in since the story was about trying to get a girlfriend in another country rather than one night stand

I agree with most of what you said
A lot of internaitonal students shared these struggles with me when I was in university

However your example of Poland just falls flat. It is one of the easiest places to slay, but the women are meh (most of them) and also jfl at incels moving to entire continents/countries just for pussy. It leaves a very bad mental toll on you in my opinion

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and the BULL
it wasn't necessary for the point of my thread I just threw it in since the story was about trying to get a girlfriend in another country rather than one night stand
It really isn't a problem, girls don't care about social circle moreover soulless polish sluts. You Just Need to find the One Who has less expectations in terms of how much effort you should put It in imo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
A lot of internaitonal students shared these struggles with me when I was in university

However your example of Poland just falls flat. It is one of the easiest places to slay, but the women are meh (most of them) and also jfl at incels moving to entire continents/countries just for pussy. It leaves a very bad mental toll on you in my opinion
I'm just assuming I would crash and burn in Poland because I have a preference for their women and I never slay women I'm attracted to
I have no ties to anywhere so can move where I want but I reckon I'll fail everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Danish_Retard, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

Polish girls are a good 1.5 PSL higher on average compared to western counterpart
If a girl Is called polina or kasia Is a guaranteed stacylite in italy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, forevergymcelling, Danish_Retard and 2 others
is it really THAT much of a failo?

could this be overcome by actually having stuff to do on evenings/weekends?

or is the only way to overcome this: simply become good at making friends(which is hard af especially in a different country)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
worst take challenge

100% score

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and 6ft4
is it really THAT much of a failo?

could this be overcome by actually having stuff to do on evenings/weekends?

or is the only way to overcome this: simply become good at making friends(which is hard af especially in a different country)
If you tell a girl you work remotely but moved to a country where you don't know a single person and don't have any obligations to be there she is going to think there's something wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine
If you tell a girl you work remotely but moved to a country where you don't know a single person and don't have any obligations to be there she is going to think there's something wrong with you
Import her. Just visit the country (for as long as you Need) and tell her you fell in love with her and want to take her in your Highly industrialized Highly civilized anglo country living carefree lifestyle in the hills

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast
doesn’t even have to be going to a whole another country, even just moving to another whole city is a failo.

social circle is everything tbh, a lot of people on this site don’t realize this. there’s a reason why even Tyler Maher takes pictures with subhumans, that’s his social circle. without them he’s nothing

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 2 others
i agree but answer the other questions lol

u need a coverup story with geomaxxing, ofc u dont tell a girl u got a remote job and moved randomly

Estabilishing a social circle at a new place isn’t rocket science. You have your interests and hobbies, you’ll find natives who share the same ones

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 1 other person
i agree but answer the other questions lol
I don't know the answer to whether it could be overcome by having stuff to do on the weekends
"Just join a BJJ class bro":soy:
Probably good advice, sarcasm aside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
but there is something wrong with me

You need to run hostel game before you leave

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
u need a coverup story with geomaxxing, ofc u dont tell a girl u got a remote job and moved randomly
I don’t think you need to worry about this for SEAmaxxing etc cos girls will project high status onto you just for being white

In my opinion OPs post is aimed more at moving between European countries and maybe even to some extent European cities

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 17829
I don’t think you need to worry about this for SEAmaxxing etc cos girls will project high status onto you just for being white

In my opinion OPs post is aimed more at moving between European countries and maybe even to some extent European cities
girls still can be a bit creeped out if u just move to another country without a reason by urself, need to develop a good backup story tbh

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
girls still can be a bit creeped out if u just move to another country without a reason by urself, need to develop a good backup story tbh
say you moved because you got leg lengthening and couldnt face the social stigma of staying in your native country after doing so

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 17829
say you moved because you got leg lengthening and couldnt face the social stigma of staying in your native country after doing so
yeah tell them i moved cos leg legthening social stigma + wanted to date down in the racial hierachy for a higher SMV and run just be white theorem

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast
High IQ thread. Truth is most girls are turned off by immigrants unless from higher status country. Of course if you're moving to a rich first world country that is impossible, so at best you're like a local with less money, friends, social status, long-term potential.

Essentially your options as fob are limited to other fobs and yet even for them you are competing with locals who can offer more social status, show them around the city, introduce them to their friends etc.

Basically never move to a high status country, only go to SEA, East Asia, LATAM if you want to geomaxxx

but there is something wrong with me

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
BUSTED UP ROASTIES EGHH