trying to get women by using instagram didn't go well

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
first i made an account and put like 20 fake followers then put some photos of me(frauding with lighting and angles) before making the account public some foids started talking to me. the total number of foids is: 14 in 9 and a half months almost 10 months. 8 of them were genuinely making fun of me(idk why maybe my face) 2 of them thought i was gay and 4 only treated me like a human but they didn't show any signs of attraction

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and FacialStructure404
They all messaged u first?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 52946, Copeful and 2 others
basically making fun of my face body fashion and even a random dog i took a photo of
Post the screenshots plz lmao
ill tell u if they are actually making fun of u or flirting

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ShawarmaFilth
first i made an account and put like 20 fake followers then put some photos of me(frauding with lighting and angles) before making the account public some foids started talking to me. the total number of foids is: 14 in 9 and a half months almost 10 months. 8 of them were genuinely making fun of me(idk why maybe my face) 2 of them thought i was gay and 4 only treated me like a human but they didn't show any signs of attraction
Its so over.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
foids have sixth sense they saw through your fraud

get rekt son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ryuken
Post the screenshots plz lmao
ill tell u if they are actually making fun of u or flirting
pm me i don't want people to make fun of me i will show you some of the recent ones

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29