Trying to Gymmaxx and Heightmaxx, advice needed

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
https://www.amazon.com/Generic-THE-...?ie=UTF8&qid=1548374163&sr=8-3&keywords=mk677
https://www.amazon.com/Estrohalt-Di...8374308&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Estrohalt&psc=1

My parents think im just using this shit to replace my whey protein and creatine but I think my mother is catching onto to me, she keeps telling me no to HGH so I told her about getting me MK-677(Im praying to god that she forgot MK is a type of steroid or I will remain a manlet 4ever, also do you guys think I should remove the estrogen inhibitor, it seems strange to have in the cart and may arouse more questions.)
help

Last edited:
What about height

LMao ur mother is against u taking hgh and ur short.

“Just be nice honey, they will come along” :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Coping, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Order it in secret and have it delivered to a friends house.

Unless you have no friends like me kek

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
How tall are your parents.

No just give up bro its just genetics bro hahahahahaha

My mother thinks God wanted me to be 5'10 for some reason so she tried to steal my mk multiple times

Estrogen inhibitor is very important, but my parents wont let me get it because they're fucking truecels so I cope with high doses of melatonin and drinking olive oil until I become an 18cel and abandon them forever

Surprised your 5'3 with your parent height. Unless you have a late puberty, using the Hgh and estrogen blocker will help but you'll still be short.

My mother thinks God wanted me to be 5'10 for some reason so she tried to steal my mk multiple times

Estrogen inhibitor is very important, but my parents wont let me get it because they're fucking truecels so I cope with high doses of melatonin and drinking olive oil until I become an 18cel and abandon them forever
im gonna try b4 i give up and rope
Surprised your 5'3 with your parent height. Unless you have a late puberty, using the Hgh and estrogen blocker will help but you'll still be short.
born premature

U need mommy and daddys permission ???

Just hide it from them lol, order it and send it to a friends house.

Don't forget aromasin. You'll grow much taller if you take an AI at the same time

Don't forget aromasin. You'll grow much taller if you take an AI at the same time
Is aromasin really necessary? I'm thinking of getting on MK-677. I'm turning 16 in 1 month btw, and the last time I checked my growth plates they were still open (3-4 months ago).

Is aromasin really necessary? I'm thinking of getting on MK-677. I'm turning 16 in 1 month btw, and the last time I checked my growth plates they were still open (3-4 months ago).
The process of growth closed your olates and aromasin delays that giving you more time to grow.

The process of growth closed your olates and aromasin delays that giving you more time to grow.
it's some type of estrogen blocker from what I see, I guess im fine since I think I have a suicide AI

LMao ur mother is against u taking hgh and ur short.

“Just be nice honey, they will come along” :feelswah:
This. Dude get on HGH ASAP. Force feed your parents the blackpill so they will know Just how over it could be. You need AI’s and HGH for the next few years

This. Dude get on HGH ASAP. Force feed your parents the blackpill so they will know Just how over it could be. You need AI’s and HGH for the next few years
I tried to force feed them the black pill but they are both boomers

https://www.amazon.com/Generic-THE-...?ie=UTF8&qid=1548374163&sr=8-3&keywords=mk677
https://www.amazon.com/Estrohalt-Di...8374308&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Estrohalt&psc=1

My parents think im just using this shit to replace my whey protein and creatine but I think my mother is catching onto to me, she keeps telling me no to HGH so I told her about getting me MK-677(Im praying to god that she forgot MK is a type of steroid or I will remain a manlet 4ever, also do you guys think I should remove the estrogen inhibitor, it seems strange to have in the cart and may arouse more questions.)
help

You also need to make a stack out of certain vitamins and minerals. Ex: D3, Zinc, K2, magnesium, etc. Make sure you eat protein and lift weights. Weight lifting adds bone density.

Dude fuck what they think, take everything under the sun to get you above 5”6 or you are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Dude fuck what they think, take everything under the sun to get you above 5”6 or you are fucked.
This. Fuck their useless opinion. Being stuck at 5'3 for the rest of someones life as a male in this shallow society is ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
This. Fuck their useless opinion. Being stuck at 5'3 for the rest of someones life as a male in this shallow society is ropefuel.
im already buying the mk677 im just kinda worried about the estrogen knhibitors for I wont fuck myself up

im already buying the mk677 im just kinda worried about the estrogen knhibitors for I wont fuck myself up
Dude start taking that mk677+estrogen inhibitor and start eating healthy and much+ start lifting. Don't eat 1 single sugar or unhealthy thing until you are sure you are done growing this is your only time you can change height. I did this mistake but i'm 5'9 i could grow more but i sat infront of the computer and ate poorly like an idiot.

Also: "She keeps telling me no to HGH" Sorry but your mom is an idiot, if you are 5'3 you legit need hgh and the most potent shit there is.

Last edited:
Yeah even a doctor would let you take hgh because that's a clinically short stature

Dude start taking that mk677+estrogen inhibitor and start eating healthy and much+ start lifting. Don't eat 1 single sugar or unhealthy thing until you are sure you are done growing this is your only time you can change height. I did this mistake but i'm 5'9 i could grow more but i sat infront of the computer and ate poorly like an idiot.

Also: "She keeps telling me no to HGH" Sorry but your mom is an idiot, if you are 5'3 you legit need hgh and the most potent shit there is.
Yeah if I ever want to acend Im gonna have to sneak this shit past them, what scares me is that I think my parents are more okay with me doung heroin, weed, etc then hormones

help
MK is useless for height or frame growth. legit for sleep and recovery tho.

honestly just be active and if you can obtain hgh fucking use it lol.

UPDATE: My mother went into my acc and removed my mk and my inhibitors .

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
MK is useless for height or frame growth. legit for sleep and recovery tho.

honestly just be active and if you can obtain hgh fucking use it lol.
im active all the time and still 5’3

You probably just have shit genetics man. Try to get HGH as soon as possible
tried to blackpill my parents but they are boomers, my doctor said if im LUCKY i may ebd up 5’6 and im in the fifth percentile, I told my mother this multiple times but all she says is “OK”

tried to blackpill my parents but they are boomers, my doctor said if im LUCKY i may ebd up 5’6 and im in the fifth percentile, I told my mother this multiple times but all she says is “OK”
Parents are always overprotective of their kids. He gotta muster up the courage to do this yourself man

Parents are always overprotective of their kids. He gotta muster up the courage to do this yourself man
that was what i was doing, they fucked my shit up and canceled my order

Damn son. Got to find a way though
I dont even know what the fuck I can do im in the fifth percentile which means my plates can close at any time while I speak to you