Trying to Gymmaxx and Heightmaxx, advice needed

He definitely has shit genetics :feelskek:

He’s 5’3 :feelskek:
this is why manlet parents with no history of tall people in their family should not reproduce

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, kobecel and dogtown
this is why manlet parents with no history of tall people in their family should not reproduce
i have 7 uncles, 4 of them are over 6'2, the other three are my dad who's 5'8 and another two are 5'8, my grandfather was a tall wide robust village peasant, my grandmother was a womanlet.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
i have 7 uncles, 4 of them are over 6'2, the other three are my dad who's 5'8 and another two are 5'8, my grandfather was a tall wide robust village peasant, my grandmother was a womanlet.
One of my best friends is 6'5 and his girlfriend is 4' 11.......

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Bluepill and Nibba
I can predict his children on an incel forum getting bullied.
Yes I told him that his kids would kill themselves because of height and he'll just have to hope he has girls.
I truly hope my kids mog the ever living fuck out of me

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 206
Yes I told him that his kids would kill themselves because of height and he'll just have to hope he has girls.
I truly hope my kids mog the ever living fuck out of me
So I can't fuck Brynn...

Idk who that is
4'11 oneitis, she likes me back but I'm too fucking autistic to fuck her so I need to wait till I get my magic pills from Russia to rewire my brain

4'11 oneitis, she likes me back but I'm too fucking autistic to fuck her so I need to wait till I get my magic pills from Russia to rewire my brain
I think u need Jesus and some roids bro ?

im already buying the mk677 im just kinda worried about the estrogen knhibitors for I wont fuck myself up
Why are you taking aromasin with mk677? Why??? And don't order that junk estrogen regulator supplement, no one knows what it is, it'll likely give you hella hella acne.

https://www.amazon.com/Generic-THE-...?ie=UTF8&qid=1548374163&sr=8-3&keywords=mk677
https://www.amazon.com/Estrohalt-Di...8374308&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Estrohalt&psc=1

My parents think im just using this shit to replace my whey protein and creatine but I think my mother is catching onto to me, she keeps telling me no to HGH so I told her about getting me MK-677(Im praying to god that she forgot MK is a type of steroid or I will remain a manlet 4ever, also do you guys think I should remove the estrogen inhibitor, it seems strange to have in the cart and may arouse more questions.)
help
Try ashwagandha it increases testosterone increases bone density making you taller and better looking in general it's like a superdrug with no side effects

show them this for starters
Yeah. Show them this. Then say that if they don't let you grow, you're more likely to rope yourself when you get older. What the fuck man. I'm pissed. I'm pissed. Just remember that your parents still love you, but they are boomers and can't understand what we are going through.
0022   AnURDjc

Yeah. Show them this. Then say that if they don't let you grow, you're more likely to rope yourself when you get older. What the fuck man. I'm pissed. I'm pissed. Just remember that your parents still love you, but they are boomers and can't understand what we are going through.
View attachment 18470
From a bluepill perspective, height is trivial. When in fact that shit is life and death. The single most important aspect to a man is his height.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
From a bluepill perspective, height is trivial. When in fact that shit is life and death. The single most important aspect to a man is his height.
Yeah. It's the difference between a major sperg being bullied every day in school or left alone. Feels.