TRYING TO LOOX-MAX /OGREMAX 18M 6'4" WHITE

ottomancel

ottomancel

Banned
I'm currently 195 lbs lean and similar frame too Loox but my face is bloated as hell from the 500 mg of test I've been injecting every week for past 2 weeks

Here is what I plan on taking to emulate @androgenic Loox:

25+mg of mk677 ED

200iu of HCG ED

Aromasin (not sure how much yet as its user dependant)

telmisartan 40 mg ED for bloating on test

500 mg test e permablast

10 mg Accutane eod

20% dht gel ED though I will probably stop when it runs out( I have great hair genetics btw)

vitamin k5 mega dose

cjc with dac or some other peptide

I've heard that Loox took deca but I'm not sure if its legit or not. Anyways what do you guys think?

Btw my source is QSC: https://thinksteroids.com/community...s-eu-canada-and-australia-domestic.134407154/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and hydraiskami
Where's the hgh. Gtfo with mcope-677.

Switch out accutane with tazorotene

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Where's the hgh. Gtfo with mcope-677.
I have hgh but its annoying to inject ED and I'd benefit more from something that causes gh bleeds. Also I'm not heightmaxxing

Isnt loox enough proof that roids can make you look better?
'can' make you look better. why dont all body builders look like him?

'can' make you look better. why dont all body builders look like him?
they dont take care of their skin, they blast tren and a billion other compounds daily, etc etc

also I'm doing it while I'm still "developing"
its very VERY unlikely you're still developing. Not enough for the added drugs to make a difference, you'll ruin your health, become infertile and become a terra bloatcel. but you obviously have your mind set on it so go ahead.

• +1
its very VERY unlikely you're still developing. Not enough for the added drugs to make a difference, you'll ruin your health, become infertile and become a terra bloatcel. but you obviously have your mind set on it so go ahead.
I'm open to stopping thats why I asked for opinions, do you have any expertise in this or do you just think roids are bad cause doctor said so?

I'm open to stopping thats why I asked for opinions, do you have any expertise in this or do you just think roids are bad cause doctor said so?
its common sense by simply looking at current body builders , but the fertility issues can be countered and loox is my point and case. His immune system is completely fucked because of roids. go and look at his last post in sep/oct

• +1
I talked to dyorotic and he said I'm a good candidate for this and he himself tried it as well

I have hgh but its annoying to inject ED and I'd benefit more from something that causes gh bleeds. Also I'm not heightmaxxing
Hgh is like brushing your teeth. You'll get used to it nigga.

• +1
Reactions: tytrock
Isnt loox enough proof that roids can make you look better?
There's a 99% he hardmaxxed that bone mass, that said, you will likely see some gains, just don't expect anything major.

I'm currently 195 lbs lean and similar frame too Loox but my face is bloated as hell from the 500 mg of test I've been injecting every week for past 2 weeks

25+mg of mk677 ED

200iu of HCG ED

500 mg test e permablast

10 mg Accutane eod

20% dht gel ED though I will probably stop when it runs out( I have great hair genetics btw)

vitamin k5 mega dose

I've heard that Loox took deca but I'm not sure if its legit or not. Anyways what do you guys think?

Btw my source is QSC: https://thinksteroids.com/community...s-eu-canada-and-australia-domestic.134407154/
You dont have idea what you are doing bro

Can u elaborate?
Permablasting test is retarded since ur androgen receptors need to rest thats why you off cycle or blast and cruise, also 25mg mk677 is high dose just do 10mg.
Also you dont need aromasin you should use a dht derivative like masteron or proviron instead

Permablasting test is retarded since ur androgen receptors need to rest thats why you off cycle or blast and cruise, also 25mg mk677 is high dose just do 10mg.
Also you dont need aromasin you should use a dht derivative like masteron or proviron instead
Dyorotic told me to perma blast and not use dht derivatives. 10 mg is too little, to get the maximum benefit from mk you need around 25, maximum 40 mg.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Dyorotic told me to perma blast and not use dht derivatives. 10 mg is too little, to get the maximum benefit from mk you need around 25, maximum 40 mg.
Lol ok do whatever you want, the shit you sre doing is unhealthy as fuck and giga looksmin but ok.

Lol ok do whatever you want, the shit you sre doing is unhealthy as fuck and giga looksmin but ok.
alr I'll take that into consideration but how tf did loox have no physical issues when he permablasted also, hablas español?

alr I'll take that into consideration but how tf did loox have no physical issues when he permablasted also, hablas español?
Si hablo español, hablame por whatsapp y te ayudo yo uso esteroides y estudio medicina asi que se del tema +591 69219540

u planning to bonesmash too?
cuz thats what he did

Dont use

25+mg of mk677 ED

200iu of HCG ED

500 mg test e permablast

10 mg Accutane eod

vitamin k5 mega dose

Dont use Accutane it fucks with your brain (research it)

Dont use

Dont use Accutane it fucks with your brain (research it)
10 mg doesn’t seem like enough for adverse sides, I really don’t want to flare up with acne

I'd benefit more from something that causes gh bleeds. Also I'm not heightmaxxing
IMG 1281

IMG 1282

hgh causes a gh bleed compared short acting ghrp/ghrp compounds like ghrp6/ghrp2 and cjc1295 with no DAC gilipollas

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel
Doesn’t mk also cause significant gh bleeds? I changed my mind and I’m going to pair mk with gh
Yeah mk has a long half life too. Many people pair hgh with mk677, hgh is exogenous and mk677 works similarly like a ghrp, stimulating endogenous gh productions and exogenous hgh will probably suppress some endogenous production depending on the dosage.
But 4IU of hgh for example does greatly outweigh 25mg of mk

• +1
Yeah mk has a long half life too. Many people pair hgh with mk677, hgh is exogenous and mk677 works similarly like a ghrp, stimulating endogenous gh productions and exogenous hgh will probably suppress some endogenous production depending on the dosage.
But 4IU of hgh for example does greatly outweigh 25mg of mk
I’m not trying to heightmaxx so do I still have to inject large amounts of gh or is 4-5 iu enough

I’m not trying to heightmaxx so do I still have to inject large amounts of gh or is 4-5 iu enough
4-5IU is enough, even if you want to heightmax depending on someones situation.
When people want to heightmax without much other growth on face, they aim for gh spikes over bleeds. Bleeds are both for heightmax and craneofacial development

• +1
The fuck are all these drugs you're putting in your body?!

500mg of test isnt that much tbh

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

25+mg of mk677 ED

200iu of HCG ED

500 mg test e permablast

10 mg Accutane eod

vitamin k5 mega dose

so useless
you wont do any of this