trying to pull girls at the club is so fucking difficult

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
idk how @vinn98 does it

most girls there dont even get that drunk bc they know dudes are tryna approach them, if you're drunk and theyre sober ur just gonna get kicked out of the club

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and noodlelover
idk how @vinn98 does it

most girls there dont even get that drunk bc they know dudes are tryna approach them, if you're drunk and theyre sober ur just gonna get kicked out of the club
be sober.

idk how @vinn98 does it

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Just be tall and good looking ez

You was at the club (yeah)
Bottoms up when I first met you (bottoms up)
Couldn't get enough (couldn't get enough)
Had to get you straight to my bedroom
Drank still in my cup (my cup)
Crib is large so you can bring your friends too (well, bring 'em all!)
Pillow full of makeup
She so bad, she gon' need her own debut (yeah

Just be tall and good looking ez
hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

idk how @vinn98 does it

Let them walk to you

idk how @vinn98 does it

Do not fuck with drunk women, easy way to get hit with a rape charge.

rarely happens
BS! I’m in the US and I’m a gracileindid,gondid,centralbrachid pheno mixture 🤣😭😂😂 twice I’ve went I’ve had two blondes come up to me, (I didn’t hit either of them bc I’m a currycels but I got a lap dance) do you just go and sit in the corner or do you actually dance, pro tip start dancing near the blacks it will boost your appeal esp if your not black adds funny factor

BS! I’m in the US and I’m a gracileindid,gondid,centralbrachid pheno mixture 🤣😭😂😂 twice I’ve went I’ve had two blondes come up to me, (I didn’t hit either of them bc I’m a currycels but I got a lap dance) do you just go and sit in the corner or do you actually dance, pro tip start dancing near the blacks it will boost your appeal esp if your not black adds funny factor
i hate sheboons theyre annoying asf

i want white foids or big booty latinas

Bro
i hate sheboons theyre annoying asf

i want white foids or big booty latinas
Bro sheboons” do not like me I told you I’m curry, but it’s just funny plus you need to boost your appeal and everyone knows blacks r swag maxxed you aren’t getting what I’m saying I’m not saying go Jack Harlow max I’m saying make yourself look fun you doofus

Last edited:
Bro

Bro sheboons do not like me I told you I’m curry, but it’s just funny plus you need to boost your appeal and everyone knows blacks r swag maxxed you aren’t getting what I’m saying I’m not saying go Jack Harlow max I’m saying make yourself look fun you doofus
im latino and black bitches like me for whatever reason

one time this lightskin foid that was pretty bad and she was drunk started groping me, but she came in with 2 6"5+ tyrones, i didnt want to get caught trying to get her #. didnt wanna get killed

one time this lightskin foid that was pretty bad and she was drunk started groping me, but she came in with 2 6"5+ tyrones, i didnt want to get caught trying to get her #. didnt wanna get killed
All the women I’ve talked to have been blonde or Hispanic or my own race, black womenand asians r the pickiest race of them all but I could care less. Blacks especially. If your Latino makes sense why they want you. They claim to only like black men but we know dats not factual.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

This one type me and my Asian friend went to an all black party just for the jokes to see if we could get ass on us, we tried to get our white friend to go but he didn’t want to and I don’t blame him, some of the dudes were hostile but most were relaxed it was funny asf 😂🤣😭😂 might do it again but I think I’ll stick to the majority white people parties most of the time