Trying to slay outside of my own environment has been a giga cope

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
When you have an Irish pheno, if you have a prettyboy facial growth pattern you can have considerable success with your own women
If you have the inbred, narrow, recessed pheno, you can still get scraps if you have some redeeming features because there will be enough girls who share similar traits with you so that they will have decent degree of attraction to your face. Just look like her ex/one of her male family members theory is legit

The problem with taking this pheno to other European countries is that it is seen as a lower status pheno than a run of the mill Nordcuck pheno
Even if you think you mog some non threatening Nordcuck, European girls will consider your pheno to be lower down the hierarchy than Nordcuck, probably on par with slav men in their eyes even though in your home country your girls rank your pheno above slav men and nordcucks.

I have done some thinking and come to the conclusion that there is no woman in Europe that's easier to slay than a rural raised drunk Irish girl
I was outside a bar the other night while on my own in a Euro city and asked a random guy if he spoke English and he told me he was Irish then the group of 2 guys and 2 girls he was with (in their 30s) began treating me as if I was some kind of high value lad and one of the girls started touching my top and playing with the zip saying I had it zipped too high and need to loosen up. Her husband then jokingly started saying they need to get out of here as if I was trying to cuck him.
There is absolutely no way I could get that kind of reception from any europeans.

I got similar treatment to this in my clubbing days when I went to a club where everyone got shitfaced and also when I worked as bouncer
I question how much of the compliments I received was due to having the native pheno and how much was due to the girls just being the drunkest you will find anywhere in the world, (ie would a slav of the same PSL rating as me get the same kind of treatment?)
My ego tells me I'd get better treatment than the slav but the honest part of me is thinking that they would give that treatment to anyone who passes their looks threshold because of how drunk they get

If the latter is true, then for white men looking to slay white girls, Ireland truly is the easiest place to slay in Europe (America may be a bit easier based on anecdotes but I have no personal experience)
You UK fuckers should really live in Ireland for 6 months just to see how much you slay
When I return to Ireland post jaw surgery I will resume bouncer game and maybe live in the north to see if it's any easier there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, incel194012940 and thereallegend
Good race/pheno/location pilled thread.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I spoofed my location to Ireland for a while and seem to rememebr doing a bit better but tbh I don’t like to go off OLD results for determining if a country is easier or harder because nothing is guranteed until you actually meet and slay the gir- I’ve been flaked on enough times to know this.

I did a lot better in the North than the south but that might just be the logistics of being newr loads of students in my city so the demographics and gender ratios on dating apps are simply more favourable for me

I spoofed my location to Ireland for a while and seem to rememebr doing a bit better but tbh I don’t like to go off OLD results for determining if a country is easier or harder because nothing is guranteed until you actually meet and slay the gir- I’ve been flaked on enough times to know this.

I did a lot better in the North than the south but that might just be the logistics of being newr loads of students in my city so the demographics and gender ratios on dating apps are simply more favourable for me
What app did you use to spoof?
I need to spoof my location and I will run long term texting game on girls while I have the patience for it being stuck in another country
The men from the north seem way less intimidating/easier competition but that might just be the accent failo making me think they're beta

What app did you use to spoof?
I need to spoof my location and I will run long term texting game on girls while I have the patience for it being stuck in another country
The men from the north seem way less intimidating/easier competition but that might just be the accent failo making me think they're beta
Nah men from north are much more low inhib and primitive but less aesthetics on average- more RTT vibes less old money.

Now that I think about - literall all 10 of my slays since moving having been girls from the uni here and most not even northern so it’s probably nothing to do with North vs South. It’s probably just that being in a university city vs in London means I have more favourable age and gender demographics on dating apps.

The ratio of students:total population is very high in the city I live. And there’s like an art college with a few thousand more students on top of the 2 main unis which probs is like 90+% female

Nah men from north are much more low inhib and primitive but less aesthetics on average- more RTT vibes less old money.

Now that I think about - literall all 10 of my slays since moving having been girls from the uni here and most not even northern so it’s probably nothing to do with North vs South. It’s probably just that being in a university city vs in London means I have more favourable age and gender demographics on dating apps.

The ratio of students:total population is very high in the city I live. And there’s like an art college with a few thousand more students on top of the 2 main unis which probs is like 90+% female
When you said north v south I assumed you were talking about Ireland because you said u spoofed your location there
Uni cities are ideal tbh

When you said north v south I assumed you were talking about Ireland because you said u spoofed your location there
Uni cities are ideal tbh
Oh no I just spoofed to Dublin for a bit

I meant north vs south of the UK cos I’ve actually lived in both for prolonged periods attempting to slay with variable levels of success so I feel like that experience holds more weight when discussing relative difficulty of locations than tinder experiments do. Although come to think of it’s probably just to do with being a uni town. I lived in another uni town in the south and that was still way easier than london

Oh no I just spoofed to Dublin for a bit

I meant north vs south of the UK cos I’ve actually lived in both for prolonged periods attempting to slay with variable levels of success so I feel like that experience holds more weight when discussing relative difficulty of locations than tinder experiments do. Although come to think of it’s probably just to do with being a uni town. I lived in another uni town in the south and that was still way easier than london
Do you have a specific app for spoofing or used tinder gold location change feature?
I believe there has to be an untapped cheatcode location somewhere that's ideal for slaying
Kind of like how people start going to a certain party Island when the M:F ratio is good then a few years later it turns to shit
I heard Croatia was good before it went mainstream
I have specific cheatcode venues for slaying in as bouncer and want to believe there are cheatcode cities out there
My mate went to uni that located in just a town outside a city and apparently it had the best F:M ratio in the country