Tryna manipulate my chad friend to move with me

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I’m going to go on a year moving out from home for work maxxing and self improvement and slaying and such

Anyways was discussing with Chad friend I’m close with

Me and him be boyos :chad::chad:

Anyways I’m chatting away with him to come split rent with me and come on this adventure cuz let’s be real having a chad = infinite fun and the only social connection you really need so you are kushty :smonk:

But anyways I’ll let you know in an update thread how it work, I’ve sent him a message explaining the full plan we will see how he replies when he awakes :chad:

:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ggg.tv, Pierrot and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Chads aren’t retarded enough to move in with a incel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
niggas are really texting chads and waiting for a reply like as if it was their oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, autistic_tendencies and fuxkdakikez
im not going to come and live with you

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I’m going to go on a year moving out from home for work maxxing and self improvement and slaying and such

Anyways was discussing with Chad friend I’m close with

Me and him be boyos :chad::chad:

Anyways I’m chatting away with him to come split rent with me and come on this adventure cuz let’s be real having a chad = infinite fun and the only social connection you really need so you are kushty :smonk:

But anyways I’ll let you know in an update thread how it work, I’ve sent him a message explaining the full plan we will see how he replies when he awakes :chad:

:feelsgood:
I have lived with chadlite for two years, you’re basically invisible when he takes all attention. Don’t know if it’s that good

Chads aren’t retarded enough to move in with a incel
I’m not incel
I have lived with chadlite for two years, you’re basically invisible when he takes all attention. Don’t know if it’s that good
oh I forgot to mention we have similar looks levels so when we go out we get loads of iois, birds come to chat :chad::chad:
niggas are really texting chads and waiting for a reply like as if it was their oneitis
im Gonna kill you nigga soon, this guys my mate of years but I wanna move away from the subhumans in my town and move to a new place where it’s me my chad mate and can just have new birds to pump and dump each night. I bet ur prolly cooming as we talk ugly ass nigger
im not going to come and live with you
cage wouldn’t want a curry near me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and fuxkdakikez
im Gonna kill you nigga soon, this guys my mate of years but I wanna move away from the subhumans in my town and move to a new place where it’s me my chad mate and can just have new birds to pump and dump each night. I bet ur prolly cooming as we talk ugly ass nigger
let me know if he gives u any IOIs bro cant wait for update thread! hopefully he doesnt ghost!