thomasjiooo
Let the games begin
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2026
- Posts
- 1,991
- Reputation
- 2,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What if he puts a phone over the stall and takes a pic and runs away, I just dropped a shit and it was loud asf and explosive I would have been cookedWhat the fuck are u doing
Don’t be a wuss
Deadass?Don't flush

Yeah deadass, u take territory like that, someone is gonna be like oh damn some high t motherfucker took a really big shit hereDeadass?
Fr do it bro you will have fame without people knowing who you actually areDeadass?
good luckSomeone’s in the stall next to me I feel low t tryna wait for him to leave, it’s Monday so Fresh toilets and ima fuck it up with my Lymecycline shits
View attachment 5701821
Someone’s in the stall next to me I feel low t tryna wait for him to leave, it’s Monday so Fresh toilets and ima fuck it up with my Lymecycline shits
View attachment 5701821
Crawling under is low t.stick your head under the door and crawl in the stall with him