🇹🇷 TÜRKÇE 🇹🇷

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Posts
18,163
Reputation
27,710
лгјрчдмт оскгч
 
Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Posts
4,404
Reputation
6,383
Wtf you are a Turkroach? Was our friendship all a big fat lie .. I thought you were an American bro

Not a disgusting Istanbulroach
It’s complicated .

A Balkancel who was born in turkey living in US.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF


I’m izmirroach btw
 
Last edited:
Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Posts
4,404
Reputation
6,383
I've heard nice things about İzmir. I've only larped as a Turk so I don't know if it really is or not
It’s decent ngl @Manchild this guy knows better than me. Yo this is gonna be your favorite sub :lul:
 
Piratecel

Piratecel

Diamond
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Posts
1,281
Reputation
2,058
It’s complicated .

A Balkancel who was born in turkey living in US.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF


I’m izmirroach btw
No such thing as Balkancel in Turkey, Balkan pheno has infinite smv there. It is literally the standard.
 
ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Zephir
Joined
May 21, 2022
Posts
7,008
Reputation
17,254
It’s complicated .

A Balkancel who was born in turkey living in US.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF


I’m izmirroach btw
I don’t blame you man. I have friends (international students from turkey) and they say the economy is super shit and they want to escape the hell hole. Your parents did good to move to the US although I doubt they are religious/failed to preserve any home culture which is always hard for kids who have to balance between the two
 
Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Posts
4,404
Reputation
6,383
Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Posts
4,404
Reputation
6,383
@PacinoCel Aminakodumun fakir etnik incel orospu cocugu seni bok icinde yuz.
 
PacinoCel

PacinoCel

It’s only about looks.
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Posts
3,004
Reputation
2,502
@PacinoCel Aminakodumun fakir etnik incel orospu cocugu seni bok icinde yuz.
Ahaha fakir olsam bu forumda mi olurdum pic evladi cifte vatandasim zenginim de postlarima bak ne zaman paradan yakindim
 
.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Zephir
Joined
May 5, 2020
Posts
8,363
Reputation
11,875
yea but they are all currycels
wdym?

In Hindi, turkey is "turki," which is not a dinner but a country.

in english and spanish its dinner.

also turkcel is an actual thing, because where im from turks are mostly uneducated, short and swarthy af. We indians genetic, wealth and height mog you all chinks.
 
Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Zephir
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Posts
2,321
Reputation
4,680
fuck turgay...only yunan is best
 
  • WTF
Reactions: ALP
babineux

babineux

Bronze
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Posts
330
Reputation
201
also turkcel is an actual thing, because where im from turks are mostly uneducated, short and swarthy af. We indians genetic, wealth and height mog you all chinks.
Yea like 70% of Turks are uncivilized the other 30% are modern white Europeans
 
seth

seth

Over.
Joined
Nov 2, 2022
Posts
2,526
Reputation
2,648
türkiyede sarms nerden alınır bilen var mı
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Godzilla_00
Top