Tulsi Gabbard

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
Tulsi-Gabbard.jpg

GettyImages_1167072965.0.jpg

is she a conservative democrat? whats her ethnicity?

is she a conservative democrat? whats her ethnicity?
hawaiian

i dont care what her politics because a) she's hot and b) both american parties are interchangeably terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
She prefers chad curries. Sorry white boi.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
COCONUT MILK MOMMY

JBC strikes yet again. When will blue pilled normies learn.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
what is the point of life if not curry ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hades and GymcelDoomer
Tulsi Gabbard had a rough day at the office today. She wasn’t her usual self. I sensed the tension in her beautiful brown eyes. Her luscious lips also curled to the side as she undressed. I approached her to try to soothe the tension away by massaging her shoulders, but she distanced herself from me and pushed my hands away. Tulsi Gabbard orders to me sit down and undress. I follow her commands, unveil my nakedness and just watch her undress. Tulsi Gabbard is completely naked standing a few feet from me and I am sitting down naked a few feet from her. Tulsi Gabbard and I just casually stare at each other’s naked bodies and smile. Tulsi Gabbard demands that I start masturbating while she watches. I start to jerk my cock until it’s rock hard, then Tulsi Gabbard decides to turn around. Tulsi Gabbard then bends over and spreads her cheeks just enough so that I see her cute butthole. My hard, uncut dick is starting to precum. Tulsi Gabbard sees me drips and she lets out a giggle. I stop jacking off before I bust a nut straight to the floor, approach Tulsi Gabbard from behind, get on my knees and start eating and kissing her ass. I worshipped Tulsi Gabbard’s butt cheeks and bootyhole for a few hours. I planted gentle kisses on her bootyhole, and stuck my tongue as deep into her cute bootyhole as it would go. It was nice. Tulsi Gabbard and I were made for one another. I was made to worship Tulsi Gabbard’s ass.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Tulsi Gabbard had a rough day at the office today. She wasn’t her usual self. I sensed the tension in her beautiful brown eyes. Her luscious lips also curled to the side as she undressed. I approached her to try to soothe the tension away by massaging her shoulders, but she distanced herself from me and pushed my hands away. Tulsi Gabbard orders to me sit down and undress. I follow her commands, unveil my nakedness and just watch her undress. Tulsi Gabbard is completely naked standing a few feet from me and I am sitting down naked a few feet from her. Tulsi Gabbard and I just casually stare at each other’s naked bodies and smile. Tulsi Gabbard demands that I start masturbating while she watches. I start to jerk my cock until it’s rock hard, then Tulsi Gabbard decides to turn around. Tulsi Gabbard then bends over and spreads her cheeks just enough so that I see her cute butthole. My hard, uncut dick is starting to precum. Tulsi Gabbard sees me drips and she lets out a giggle. I stop jacking off before I bust a nut straight to the floor, approach Tulsi Gabbard from behind, get on my knees and start eating and kissing her ass. I worshipped Tulsi Gabbard’s butt cheeks and bootyhole for a few hours. I planted gentle kisses on her bootyhole, and stuck my tongue as deep into her cute bootyhole as it would go. It was nice. Tulsi Gabbard and I were made for one another. I was made to worship Tulsi Gabbard’s ass.
Jfl