Tupac is the most appealing black male of all time

D

Deleted member 15390

Bronze
Tupac was easily 9.2/10 SMV

I believe you can max out ur SMV to 10. you can’t pass 9.5 SMV unless you’re a white celebrity with giga chad level looks. For example, Leonardo DiCaprio was 10 SMV in his prime.

918638D2 F505 4FEE 9FC6 2A1A81F0CF15

Tupac is the most appealing black male of all time maybe behind Michael B Jordan

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and ItsOver.com
Not really but okay. If he looked better, yes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, shave and Jason Voorhees
Nah you're just gay for him.

Ionno about 9.2 smv

Too bad he was a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
tupac was kindve a blaki

Yeah 2pac did get up that far. I remember how many women found him sexy. I remember talking to some white girl who said I don't date black guys unless it was 2pac. (That was a rare time a white girl said that)

Leo has way more appeal than cavill, well Leo has more appeal to all women under 25 and that’s all that matters :lul:
Leo isn’t giga chad, surely a better example would be Cavill or someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
mogged by the better artist

0CF58AE4 A392 4F9F 9FA8 00BC1DB6F7E9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and DwayneWhite55
Yeah 2pac did get up that far. I remember how many women found him sexy. I remember talking to some white girl who said I don't date black guys unless it was 2pac. (That was a rare time a white girl said that)
Yes, I actually got this picture from Tik Tok, it garnered quite a bit of likes. anybody trying to deny Tupac appeal is insane, girls who are born in like 2003 who’ve never listened to a Tupac song are calling him the sexiest man ever. He’s literally black Leo DiCaprio appeal wise.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
its funny because before he started rapping he was an incel (his words)

He do have insane eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He had beautiful eyes and looked prettyboyish even with shaved head , with one of a kind smile
81A6D4D0 15D3 468A AF09 AE6C1576FCC6
AB105350 6A31 459F 9D0F 58CDA2F564E5

@Frank Jack thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Looks234 and 3 others
@Prettyboy Lol and peep the light skin Tyrone too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Mogger. Insane charsima and just oozed coolness. Him and X are easily the two best looking rappers ever

Go to 1:12

Tupac was intelligent. He was self-aware and well read , it shows in interviews with him + he had natural charisma

Jb appeal wise though I don’t think any rapper tops Tentacion
7AB4E59F FF51 4A56 8790 9C86BD7A76EF

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16989, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Tupac was intelligent. He was self-aware and well read , it shows in interviews with him + he had natural charisma

Jb appeal wise though I don’t think any rapper tops Tentacion
View attachment 1489361
He was young and ahead lot of people when its comes social issues America is facing.

• +1
Smiles are so underrated in this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, NegativeNorwood and AscendingHero
Blackpill me on X and JB apeal
Combined with his music he had a persona that jb s could easily resonate with (the whole sad boy aesthetic). When he was still alive I’ve seen girls mention his eyes being cute a lot
5D406348 8387 43B6 B647 0821BB68D780

He was young and ahead lot of people when its comes social issues America is facing.

He was incredibly wise for his age (he is what, like 20 in that interview?) and could have been a rolemodel for his people

Shame to whoever shot him in Vegas

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16989
Combined with his music he had a persona that jb s could easily resonate with (the whole sad boy aesthetic). When he was still alive I’ve seen girls mention his eyes being cute a lot
View attachment 1489504

He was incredibly wise for his age (he is what, like 20 in that interview?) and could have been a rolemodel for his people

Shame to whoever shot him in Vegas
Yeah and I remember how huge he was in 90s. Everyone was talking about him even in europe.

• +1
He was an overrated dull thug.

tupac is alive