Tupac Shakur is the greatest rap artist of all time.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
i see people here try and trash talk him when they have little to no knowledge on what's good and not in rap/hip hop.

Tupac doesn't have to be the best "lyricist" He never had to be. He had one thing that made him stand out among other rappers in his time and even now. It was his voice. His voice was simply FAR too powerful and it COMMANDED you to listen to his music. Nobody else had this.

Just like the reason why Michael Jordan was so good, his hands. It made him do things with the basketball that no other NBA player could do.

A prime example of this would be at his performance at the source awards and at the house of blues. Absolutely outstanding, there's no rapper that existed that had this presence.

then you have his legacy, to him creating thug life, to him getting beat up by police officers then later shooting 2 of them, his beef with big and it goes on and on.

• +1
Reactions: RudyRude and Deleted member 3902
HIS ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY: MOGGED

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Feanor
I listen to rap but only to Tupac, therefor he is the greatest

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless
I listen to rap but only to Tupac, therefor he is the greatest

giphy.gif
>doesn't even try to counter what i said in the op

ignorance spotted

sorry im not a nigger

>doesn't even try to counter what i said in the op

ignorance spotted

The irony :lul:

Not to mention your comparison of him to Jordan is trash.

"then you have his legacy, to him creating thug life, to him getting beat up by police officers then later shooting 2 of them, his beef with big and it goes on and on. "

...and if you think this is what makes up a rappers legacy JFL at you, weakest list of "legacy" I've ever seen:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
The irony :lul:

Not to mention your comparison of him to Jordan is trash.

"then you have his legacy, to him creating thug life, to him getting beat up by police officers then later shooting 2 of them, his beef with big and it goes on and on. "

...and if you think this is what makes up a rappers legacy JFL at you, weakest list of "legacy" I've ever seen:lul:
..i made the comparison of tupac and jordan to show how one little characteristic made them the greatest in their fields.

"and if you think this is what makes up a rappers legacy JFL at you, weakest list of "legacy" I've ever seen"

it definitely makes up the rappers legacy. what do you take a rapper for? a politican? when you're a rapper, you have to be the realest of the bunch. recall how 6ix9ine acted wild? and later snitched when he got captured by the NYC police? when tupac got arrested in 1995 he was put on gun charges for guns that were not his. he never snitched and told whose guns it was. do you want to know who's guns it was? it was biggie's.

so ya. im pretty sure tupac fit the category of being real, keep crying for him.

..i made the comparison of tupac and jordan to show how one little characteristic made them the greatest in their fields.

"and if you think this is what makes up a rappers legacy JFL at you, weakest list of "legacy" I've ever seen"

it definitely makes up the rappers legacy. what do you take a rapper for? a politican? when you're a rapper, you have to be the realest of the bunch. recall how 6ix9ine acted wild? and later snitched when he got captured by the NYC police? when tupac got arrested in 1995 he was put on gun charges for guns that were not his. he never snitched and told whose guns it was. do you want to know who's guns it was? it was biggie's.

so ya. im pretty sure tupac fit the category of being real, keep crying for him.

Yes, voice for rapping and hands for basketball is only "one little characteristic". Try rapping without a voice or playing basketball without hands OP :lul:

He wasn't the realest, he's from NY but repped for West Coast and starting beef with NY rappers, he never had a 'gangsta' attitude until joined death row thats when he changed up. He was in theatre school with white kids before rap. His original rapper name was 'MC New York' JFL

Tupac got shot at quad studios in 1994 and started beef with biggie in 1994, why would he have biggies guns in 1995?

You don't know shit OP

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Yes, voice for rapping and hands for basketball is only "one little characteristic". Try rapping without a voice or playing basketball without hands OP :lul:

He wasn't the realest, he's from NY but repped for West Coast and starting beef with NY rappers, he never had a 'gangsta' attitude until joined death row thats when he changed up.

Tupac got shot at quad studios in 1994 and started beef with biggie in 1994, why would he have biggies guns in 1995?

You don't know shit OP
what's your iq?

what don't you understand? obviously you need a voice to rap and hands to play basketball, but that's not the point i'm trying to make you retard

Jordan's hands were bigger than everyone else and this is why he's so great. Tupac's voice is more powerful than other rappers which is why he's so great.

actually he did have a gangsta attitude before he joined death row, shows how much you don't know what the fuck you're talking about (i literally mentioned thug life in the op which comes before death row)

he was put on gun charges.. he literally said it in an interview

so now go take another 10 minutes to muster up an autistic reply

what's your iq?

what don't you understand? obviously you need a voice to rap and hands to play basketball, but that's not the point i'm trying to make you retard

Jordan's hands were bigger than everyone else and this is why he's so great. Tupac's voice is more powerful than other rappers which is why he's so great.

actually he did have a gangsta attitude before he joined death row, shows how much you don't know what the fuck you're talking about (i literally mentioned thug life in the op which comes before death row)

he was put on gun charges.. he literally said it in an interview

so now go take another 10 minutes to muster up an autistic reply

Probably higher than yours.

I don't understand because you're contradicting yourself you fucking retard.

• Hmm...
Nobody here has the IQ to understand 2Pac

• +1
Kanye West mogs artístically

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
this guy said "Jordan's hands were bigger than everyone else and this is why he's so great. Tupac's voice is more powerful than other rappers which is why he's so great."

literally caging at this logic lmao by this logic kawhi is goat and 6ix9ine is the best rapper ever

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Effortless