Tupac Shakur was so Good Looking

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
riIXap8.jpg

alpha face as fuck, (on the image that he looks like incel its someone else playing him in movie after he died)

i dont get how can he look so good

he knew nothing about lookmaxxing

is this TESTOSTERONE or GANGSTER GENES?

He looks slightly above average what are you on nigga

recessed chin, bug eyes, 5'9'' (manlet in 2k18) but money and status maxxed and otherwise average looking

recessed chin, bug eyes, 5'9'' (manlet in 2k18) but money and status maxxed and otherwise average looking

lool maybe he was lucky he died because he wouldnt be getting laid now

lol at you look at this monster face
sEhHyGG.jpg

looks like a bull
looks like he has a horrible eye area no closure no support and overall facial recession while having little redeeming features but a good lower third and some sense of harmony f sure. thugmaxxed and statusmaxxed
high smv but nothing special facially though perhaps above avg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Nibba, jefferson and 1 other person
What are you talking about? Dude looked like a horse

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
People saying he doesn't look good prove what a shit show getting rated by the average looksmax user is
Several key features show health, masculinity and over good development

tupac-shakur-007.jpg

images

- His palpebral fissure length is like 3SD above average
- Thick Brows
- His eyelashes mog 90% of girls without makeup
- Good skin and lip coloring
- Ideal nose
- High nasal bridge
- Good Chin width
- Good Gonial Width
- Hollow cheeks
- Looks good bald (most of you would look reptilian)
- All of his facial thirds are near ideal for width and height
- He has a recessed sagitally chin , but certain things are forgiven more easily in phenotypes( I call this phenotype forgiveness)

Keep coping boyo's he mogs the whole forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, mazzi, Yambi and 9 others
HE WAS VERY GOOD LOOKING, IM ONE OF HIS BIG fans still isten to his music, every girl i've showed him to said he was very cute, i wear tpac shirts and shit, also he looked good in motion, + he manages to bed MJ's sister janet with his game and looks.
@BeautifulBones
you motherfuckers wished u looked like him, very good looking, how often do you see blacks on his level of looks?

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Yambi, NormieKilla and 4 others
HE WAS VERY GOOD LOOKING, IM ONE OF HIS BIG fans still isten to his music, every girl i've showed him to said he was very cute, i wear tpac shirts and shit, also he looked good in motion, + he manages to bed MJ's sister janet with his game and looks.
@BeautifulBones
View attachment 7304View attachment 7305 you motherfuckers wished u looked like him, very good looking, how often do you see blacks on his level of looks?

i dont like old songs so never really tried him btu since recently i listen to 2pac remixes and they are dope :LOL::LOL::LOL::lul::lul::lul::lul:

his voice is powerful ngl

is it true he was 5'9?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
stop idolizing niggers. idc if they're based in one way or another, they're contributing to the downfall of the world as a whole

"oh they'll just shoot your retarded ass"

ok...the tables are turning

as much as I hate kikes, broken clock theory is legit

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/8/sughed-michael-bloomberg-suggests-disarming-minori/
why did your race bring them from africa you fucking manlet, they never hurt anyone when they were in Africa living peacefully in tribes, until the white man came, whites are the only race ruining this world with their countrless shit you fucking disgusting balding manlet
Blacks arent the ones dropping nuclear bombs and polluting earth you twat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 2157 and blackcat
why did your race bring them from africa you fucking manlet, they never hurt anyone when they were in Africa living peacefully in tribes, until the white man came, whites are the only race ruining this world with their countrless shit you fucking disgusting balding manlet
Blacks arent the ones dropping nuclear bombs and polluting earth you twat
Blacks sold other blacks from waring/defeated tribes to the whiteys. They did not live peacefully at all jfl

Blacks sold other blacks from waring/defeated tribes to the whiteys. They did not live peacefully at all jfl
yeah but they weren't ruining the world with stupid shit like whites are, whites kileld eachother more than blacks did so your argument doesnt mean anyuthing

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
yeah but they weren't ruining the world with stupid shit like whites are, whites kileld eachother more than blacks did so your argument doesnt mean anyuthing
I'm pretty sure every race is killing each other nowadays.

You said whites are the ones polluting the earth, but more waste is dumped in rivers and drained into the ocean from Asia and Africa than the other continents, much more.

He was also based tbh.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Never_Began, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 1 other person
I'm pretty sure every race is killing each other nowadays.

You said whites are the ones polluting the earth, but more waste is dumped in rivers and drained into the ocean from Asia and Africa than the other continents, much more.
whites are ruining the weather and the ozone, no amount of pollution from non-whites can match what they're doing

• +1
whites are ruining the weather and the ozone, no amount of pollution from non-whites can match what they're doing
I know vice is fake news but good video.

I know vice is fake news but good video.

whites are doing the same, fuaaark whoever's doing whatever theyre doing, this earth is gonna look like shit in a few years

• +1
whites are doing the same, fuaaark whoever's doing whatever theyre doing, this earth is gonna look like shit in a few years
I feel sorry the animals tbh..

I feel sorry the animals tbh..
i feel sorry for everyone, i wanna rape the elite's whole jbs ifnront of them and hear them cry and scream like a warlord

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
He was also based tbh.

fucking love that video, shows how throttly and powerful his voice was it basically vibrates the audio. reason why he got famous in the first place

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Never_Began and Insomniac
People saying he doesn't look good prove what a shit show getting rated by the average looksmax user is
Several key features show health, masculinity and over good development

tupac-shakur-007.jpg

images

- His palpebral fissure length is like 3SD above average
- Thick Brows
- His eyelashes mog 90% of girls without makeup
- Good skin and lip coloring
- Ideal nose
- High nasal bridge
- Good Chin width
- Good Gonial Width
- Hollow cheeks
- Looks good bald (most of you would look reptilian)
- All of his facial thirds are near ideal for width and height
- He has a recessed sagitally chin , but certain things are forgiven more easily in phenotypes( I call this phenotype forgiveness)

Keep coping boyo's he mogs the whole forum
you forgot mentioning his dogshit orbitals and weirdzygos, severe uppereyelid exposure lazy af muh pfl doesnt save his eye area, downtured af eyebrows with badshape hair quality does not save his eye area, especially when ever third pic he has more scleral show than this entire forum combined
his nasion might be "high" but it is not sharp at all (bcs the guy completely lacks ridge) its barely defined
overall his skull is weirdly round but diamond shaped puts me off
his chin recession actually is a pretty big failo for me especially because of his black man's overdrawn alveolar protrusion and maxillary convexity
his face is far from perfect or flawless though he is defo gl (pheno really helps him like youu said)

you forgot mentioning his dogshit orbitals and weirdzygos, severe uppereyelid exposure lazy af muh pfl doesnt save his eye area, downtured af eyebrows with badshape hair quality does not save his eye area, especially when ever third pic he has more scleral show than this entire forum combined
his nasion might be "high" but it is not sharp at all (bcs the guy completely lacks ridge) its barely defined
overall his skull is weirdly round but diamond shaped puts me off
his chin recession actually is a pretty big failo for me especially because of his black man's overdrawn alveolar protrusion and maxillary convexity
his face is far from perfect or flawless though he is defo gl (pheno really helps him like youu said)

VbEW1it.gif

- His brow ridge mogs most of the forum to hell and back which is actually a big plus since he's black

tumblr_n2g19vqboe1rfzt5ho1_500.png

- Good undereye support and lateral orbitals as well
- MasseterMaxed
- He's pretty flanged when you take into consideration his high 3-4 SD+ PFL
- You underestimate how much of a deadly combo PFL + Thick Eyelashes are . Instant panty wetter
- His skull shape is only weird in this photo when he's bald his skull is Dwayne the rock johnson tie
- Eye brows are like 99th percentile thickness
- He's DOM enough to pull off downturn eyebrows it actually gives his look warmth. Upturned he's look like a serial killer
- Small Ears
- Don't tell me you fell for the hooding meme, its slightly imporant yes, but shape vertically small and horizontally wide are much more important

Height aside he's easily a PSL 6
I know people will underrate him because he's black

Mv8Wtmn.gif

• +1
VbEW1it.gif

- His brow ridge mogs most of the forum to hell and back which is actually a big plus since he's black

- MasseterMaxed
- You underestimate how much of a deadly combo PFL + Thick Eyelashes are . Instant panty wetter
- His skull shape is only weird in this photo when he's bald his skull is Dwayne the rock johnson tie
- He's DOM enough to pull off downturn eyebrows it actually gives his look warmth. Upturned he's look like a serial killer
- Small Ears
- Don't tell me you fell for the hooding meme, its slightly imporant yes, but shape vertically small and horizontally wide are much more important

I know people will underrate him because he's black

Mv8Wtmn.gif
lmaaao the cherrypicking
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

the guy doesnt even have a fucking browridge
horrible, comical
his supras are a massive massive failos they are way too high and non-protruding and fuck his entire eye area up, orbitals lack closure and shape in general
his skull is weird because of an overly wide posterior plane dominating his face, look at his lors for example his temporals project far beyond that, gives a weird look.
i agree on 6psl

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
@bain Well at least we can agree on his rating, and I did kind of cherry pick that photo , but FYI this is no brow ridge

Angus-Gallagher-251011.jpg

Tupacs raising his eyebrows in a lot of those photos you embedded which makes the brow smaller. His supra and infra orbitals are average at worse. You just think his supra's are worse because he has super masculine wide temple while make them look smaller in comparison

While it's true that his status has allowed his SMV to skyrocket, anyone who says he wasn't good looking is a coping idiot. Dude is the embodiement of every alpha traits. The only thing about him was that he looked someone older for his age (died at 25).

Looks good for a black guy tbh. I can see why he is attractive to some women

He was a good looking guy. JFL at underrating him because he's black, that's fucking retarded. Facial ratings are objective, not subjective. Height, race, skin color, et cetera should not become a factor. If it is, your facial rating is inherently flawed. I'd give him a 6.25-6.5/10.

He was a good looking guy. JFL at underrating him because he's black, that's fucking retarded. Facial ratings are objective, not subjective. Height, race, skin color, et cetera should not become a factor. If it is, your facial rating is inherently flawed. I'd give him a 6.25-6.5/10.
Complain about people “not rating objectively” then proceed to make a rating with zero analysis on features, bone and harmony. What do you want tbh

VbEW1it.gif

- MasseterMaxed
- Small Ears

I know people will underrate him
Whats PFL ?