Tupac Shakur’s Cranial Growth Mogs

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Anterior cranial depth is one of the most important skull metrics for having aesthetically mogging craniofacial bone structure.

Below is a comparison between a man (top) with a very forward-grown anterior cranium (i.e. his forehead projects very far ahead of his ears) and a man (bottom) with a very short anterior cranium (i.e. his forehead does not extend much in front of his ears).

The top man’s forehead is about 35 mm more forward-grown than the bottom man’s forehead.

Anterior cranial depth is related to the front–back skull ratio, which I made a thread about a long time ago:

Essentially, it looks better to have a bigger portion of your skull in front of your neck and ears and a smaller portion of your skull behind your neck and ears. In other words, front-heavy skulls mog.

High front–back ratio vs low front–back ratio:

Tupac Shakur is an example of a person whose skull is extremely front-heavy and anteriorly grown.

Maybe his forward cranial depth is too much to some people.

Forward cranial growth  TUPAC SHAKUR TO BE HONORED WITH A POSTHUMOUS STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD W

The distance from Tupac’s ears to the front of his skull is extremely long. He has barely any skull behind his ears. His skull mass is like 90% anteriorly distributed. An extremely high front–back ratio.

Tupac Side

Wow. An impressively forward-grown skull.

Mogs the shit out of recessed skulls such as:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, EdouardManlet, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
you morphed whole maxillas and mandibles forward in those comparison pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, EdouardManlet, thecel and 1 other person
Too much in tupac's case imo. You need occiput prominence too for the complete skull package

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, iam good boy and 1 other person
Too much in tupac's case imo. You need occiput prominence too for the complete skull package

Tupac has 2 inches of occiput and 10 inches of anterior skull :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

This pic is the only morphed one in the thread:

Real comparison (real people, not morphed) :

Who tf is the top guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and thecel

Yeah but Tupac is so forward-grown that more occiput would make him look comically elongated:

“occiput prominence too for the complete skull package” :feelskek: how fuccin long does this mf’s cranium need to be?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, EdouardManlet and thecel
His skull is weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
What causes this, genetics + somethign of enviroment ?

I remember reading something some time back correlation between chewing in youth and this (I think)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship, horizontallytall and 5 others
Tupac is still

Alive! Hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
over for paul walker

vehicle-19-paul-walker-michael-woods-wallpaper-preview.jpg

CSH-001069.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and thecel
  • +1
thought he seemed pretty recessed according to what you're saying

not really

quickly switch your gaze from 1 pic to the other back and forth to get a feel for how Paul’s forehead protrudes farther

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, aesthetic beauty, iam good boy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
was he tyrone? @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and thecel
Average or vey slightly above average, which is like 99.9th percentile for a brachy.
I mean you have seen my profile countless times @HarrierDuBois , even in my morphs i never touch the browridge.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
@thecel if you Woah react this you’re gay.

• WTF

Skulls Comparison:

7782CE34 6E0E 4D14 AE0D 87CC4A0BE34E
93D4A0A8 7F71 4EF2 82D6 FC821EBC7EE7

The more forward the cranium the better. The more backward the neck and ears the better.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
A good example on what we discussed @MakinItHappenOhRite. Always thought he had good forward growth.

• +1
A good example on what we discussed @MakinItHappenOhRite. Always thought he had good forward growth.

He has above-average forward growth for sure, but not Tyrone levels. It's forward and then downward. Which works as well, but it's not clean Tyrone like prime Tyson Beckford for example

• +1
2Pac has a subhuman sideprofile but is one of the best looking black men of all time

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4451
He has above-average forward growth for sure, but not Tyrone levels. It's forward and then downward. Which works as well, but it's not clean Tyrone like prime Tyson Beckford for example

That's Tyrone levels forward growth.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
2Pac has a subhuman sideprofile but is one of the best looking black men of all time

Shut up Zoomer. What a crock of shit.

He died 10 years before you were even born and making sensationalist remarks like this to feel like you're cool.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, RAMU KAKA and Shogun
Pac had very high-trust pretty boy eyes and went from simp to red pill pretty quick

• Woah
Images 42

Ideal skull

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and RAMU KAKA

So if 2pac is forward then downward, Tyson Beckford in comparison is, just forward? Can see a Masc Tyrone and Prettyboy distinction between them but not sure how to put it. Pac is basically what Andrew Tate's image is more or less based on.

• +1
So if 2pac is forward then downward, Tyson Beckford in comparison is, just forward? Can see a Masc Tyrone and Prettyboy distinction between them but not sure how to put it. Pac is basically what Andrew Tate's image is more or less based on.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and infini
tupac shakur dancing GIF

First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim
Westside when we ride, come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boy niggas fucked for life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
The more backward grown the higher iq the person is yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• JFL
The more backward grown the higher iq the person is yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

cope. the more forward-grown, the more room in the skull for the high-IQ part of the brain.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4397, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person