Turanid-volgid chads mega thread

this faggot is uyghur and talking about some made up race that doesnt even exist now, now making up that some actors and models are turanids

@Haven why dont you help your people in china getting beat up and not waste your time on here being a keyboard nigger fag?
I would kill you in real life retarded you are a sissy north caucasian bicthboy shut the fuck up now i send proofs and say the reality now come suck my dick

I would kill you in real life retarded you are a sissy north caucasian bicthboy shut the fuck up now i send proofs and say the reality now come suck my dick
dnrd beating up some uyghurs rn in china

dnrd beating up some uyghurs rn in china
Dnrd i can say that we are cucking your people my grandmothers mother is north caucasian jfl at you retarded bicthboy i litteraly lived in that region and beated to much caucasian bicthes

Dnrd i can say that we are cucking your people my grandmothers mother is north caucasian jfl at you retarded bicthboy i litteraly lived in that region and beated to much caucasian bicthes
keep barking that loud and the chinese will rape your ass:lul:

No i will made them suck my dick and your mom sits my dick
Me and my china gang is raping your family rn while you are being a keyboard fag:ROFLMAO:

Me and my china gang is raping your family rn while you are being a keyboard fag:ROFLMAO:
My family is sleeping i see them a minute ago meanwhile your mom is sucking dick for 5 dolar

My family is sleeping i see them a minute ago meanwhile your mom is sucking dick for 5 dolar

good tranny you are jfl

your mother sucks me off for free you faggot:lul::lul::lul:

I will put my dick inside your moms ass retarded caucasian
you keep talking loud i will call @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER to fuck you again in the ass

you keep talking loud i will call @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER to fuck you again in the ass
Call him He never fucks me He is my cock sucker He sucks my dick daily

The very aim of this thread is to classify europid (mainly mediterranid) types as Turanid/Volgid (a pariatly mongoloid phenotype) due to the arrangement of the soft tissues around the eyes, which causes their low (and uncommon) exposure.

Classifying Sean O'Pry (textbook North Atlantid) as Turanid/Volig is just cringe.

If the aim of this thread is purely humoristic - is such case I can understand it.

The very aim of this thread is to classify europid (mainly mediterranid) types as Turanid/Volgid (a pariatly mongoloid phenotype) due to the arrangement of the soft tissues around the eyes, which causes their low (and uncommon) exposure.

Classifying Sean O'Pry (textbook North Atlantid) as Turanid/Volig is just cringe.

If the aim of this thread is purely humoristic - is such case I can understand it.
Textbook north atlantid 200 4

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot
Were u making fun of haven or were u serious jfl
serious
theres no escape from the turanidpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Haven