Turk incel attacks 2 citizens with knife at the brodge in London

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Keep crying for turks

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Can’t watch right now. Was he an immigrant? Tourist? Legal or illegal?

KARA BOĞA

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
@turkproducer bRo
Why did you go ER?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Petsmart, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Aesthetic
I go over there everyday lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian and turkproducer
this tbh
turks arent that white passing

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBiceps
Europe must fall tbh

Sorry europecels bros

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
this tbh
turks arent that white passing
the majority are white but have ethnic falio due to religion + the way they groom themselves like beard.

the majority are white but have ethnic falio due to religion + the way they groom themselves like beard.
only istanbol ones are white due to balkan ancestor, most look mongolian ethnic + 20% white hybrid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Lorsss
Last edited:
Capture

Turks are not White

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2933
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
yeah they are you 26 year old virgin lol

they’re more white than you nigger

yeah usman khan. looks like a real subhuman ngl

As a nigger im not supposed to be white.

keep coping

As a nigger im not supposed to be white.

keep coping
you’re “mulatto” but still more ethnic than me
on average turks are not white. but many are. im not just talking about skin color either. but both european dna turks and white skin turks exisst
depends what you consider white. Personally i consider the most of the mediterranean to be white with the most ethnic whites being lebanese as these arabs have a lot of european ancestry but yeah they are more ethnic than most europeans for sure. I would only consider turks with significant central asian admixture or kurdish admixture to not be white, take a stroll through istanbul and ignore the kurdish beggars or through izmir and you wont think anyone is brown reallt. Of course go to the syria border like Diyarbakir with sizeable kurdish population and no they are not white.

depends what you consider white. Personally i consider the most of the mediterranean to be white with the most ethnic whites being lebanese as these arabs have a lot of european ancestry but yeah they are more ethnic than most europeans for sure. I would only consider turks with significant central asian admixture or kurdish admixture to not be white, take a stroll through istanbul and ignore the kurdish beggars or through izmir and you wont think anyone is brown reallt. Of course go to the syria border like Diyarbakir with sizeable kurdish population and no they are not white.

Well, whats is a black actor in hollywood? A actor
What is a arab actor in hollywood? An arab
What is a indian actor in hollywood? An indian
What is a asian actor in hollywood? An asian

What is a black singer in music industry? A singer
What is a arab singer in music industry? An arab
What is a asian singer in music industry? An asian
What is a indian singer in music industry? An indian

What is a black on sports? An athetle
What is a arab on sports? An arab
What is a asian on sports? An asian
What is a indian on sports? An indian

Aristoteles, 360 b.c.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 3526 and turkproducer

Aristoteles, 360 b.c.
i’m not arab though lol. I’m pretty sure I have minimal arab heritage in me, but even if i was arab i wouldn’t mind it. I would prefer to not be a shit skin arab but definitely better than being another ethnicity

i’m not arab though lol. I’m pretty sure I have minimal arab heritage in me, but even if i was arab i wouldn’t mind it. I would prefer to not be a shit skin arab but definitely better than being another ethnicity

turk = arab for the West, no one cares about your caucasoid maxila or your light brown "almost" iberian skin. never began.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer

over for him

• +1
turk = arab for the West, no one cares about your caucasoid maxila or your light brown "almost" iberian skin. never began.
The funny thing is even my racist english friends consider me white🤣. Personally I don’t care what I am, my mothers side is definitely balkan or fake turkish, and my father’s side is darker and more anatolian. after all I am white, to the majority of people retard. Also jfl at you saying I am “light brown”

cope more you fucking deformed homo erectus.

Aristoteles, 360 b.c.
what is an arab ? a previous conqueror
and what is a black ? a previous slave
ARABS-AND-SLAVERY.jpg

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and EckhartTollemaxx
cope more you fucking deformed homo erectus.
the truth is turkey loses its white status the second the woman wears a headscarf or the man grows his beard out. In reality they are sort of ethnic whites, ranging from blonde and blue eye balkan’s to dark arab looking types but almost everyone is somewhere in the middle. Europe/white is a Christian Club and it will always be

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
FB478412 7F36 46AB 9B73 F0B8442D29E4
SirGey
FB478412 7F36 46AB 9B73 F0B8442D29E4 2

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2933
Doesnt matter, BBC owns the media.
all you have are rappers ngl. No other form of media. is dominated by blacks, of course if you count basketball sure or football; but that isn’t media jfl.

• +1
A stabbing in London that didn't involve black roadmen? I am truly shocked.

• JFL
Ben

• WTF
Reactions: Ben

in my personal opinion white as a term to refer to someone outside of europe = white skin

white as a general term by most people is used to refer to europeans.
as for european admixture. well tbh its highest in turks out of all of those groups.
the truth is turkey loses its white status the second the woman wears a headscarf or the man grows his beard out. In reality they are sort of ethnic whites, ranging from blonde and blue eye balkan’s to dark arab looking types but almost everyone is somewhere in the middle. Europe/white is a Christian Club and it will always be
funny thing tbh. how the perception / information of origin + a hairstyle can make you believe something completely different about a mans ethnicity.

• +1
in my personal opinion white as a term to refer to someone outside of europe = white skin

white as a general term by most people is used to refer to europeans.
as for european admixture. well tbh its highest in turks out of all of those groups.
maybe my view is biased seeing as i always went to the cities which have high european admixture and more liberal, like ankara, istanbul, izmir etc because these sorts of cities is where my family come from, but yeah the muslim + grooming falio is huge tbh.

all you have are rappers ngl. No other form of media. is dominated by blacks, of course if you count basketball sure or football; but that isn’t media jfl.

And F1.
What do turks/arabs dominated beside khebab and terror activotes?

And F1.
What do turks/arabs dominated beside khebab and terror activotes?
you have no idea what you’re talking about, terrorist activities are funded by the west (some) and turks don’t really do suicide bombings or terror attacks jfl.

maybe my view is biased seeing as i always went to the cities which have high european admixture and more liberal, like ankara, istanbul, izmir etc because these sorts of cities is where my family come from, but yeah the muslim + grooming falio is huge tbh.
its insane ngl. the grooming change in look. I morphed my avi to have a fat mustache and he instantly lost looks points.
stubble is the way to go.

I dont think you are tbh. I saw some videos of turks and there is atleast one white skinned person in every 5

• +1
its insane ngl. the grooming change in look. I morphed my avi to have a fat mustache and he instantly lost looks points.
stubble is the way to go.

I dont think you are tbh. I saw some videos of turks and there is atleast one white skinned person in every 5
it’s more than that, personally everyone in my family is white apart from my dad and grandmother, but as i said i may be biased due to not seeing the more muslim or “arab” parts of turkey

you have no idea what you’re talking about, terrorist activities are funded by the west (some) and turks don’t really do suicide bombings or terror attacks jfl.

We dont care about who funds it. The terrorists have all the same pheno. And your pheno is associated with it. Therefore its a failo, Aristotles was right.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and FatJattMofo
We dont care about who funds it. The terrorists have all the same pheno. And your pheno is associated with it. Therefore its a failo, Aristotles was right.
the terrorist pheno in public eyes is brown and ugly (standard across they cant identify the difference). they dont really think of them major terrorists which dont look like that. like in kashmiris and afghans