Turk incel attacks 2 citizens with knife at the brodge in London

We dont care about who funds it. The terrorists have all the same pheno. And your pheno is associated with it. Therefore its a failo, Aristotles was right.
retarded nigger IQ. My pheno doesn’t look anything like a “terrorist”

it’s more than that, personally everyone in my family is white apart from my dad and grandmother, but as i said i may be biased due to not seeing the more muslim or “arab” parts of turkey
you could be. but that isnt really biased. its what you have seen. either way in any place rare phenos can appear. but in turkey the white pheno afaik isnt extremely rare as it is in some other places outside of europe

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
retarded nigger IQ. My pheno doesn’t look anything like a “terrorist”

Sir, it doesnt matter, as long as your name is Birgul Çircek and your hair is curly its over.

• JFL
you could be. but that isnt really biased. its what you have seen. either way in any place rare phenos can appear. but in turkey the white pheno afaik isnt extremely rare as it is in some other places outside of europe
honestly who really gives a fuck. I’m happy where I’m from, white enough to not have ethnic falio (at least to girls and my mates) but not white enough to look like a nerdic blonde cuck.

Sir, it doesnt matter, as long as your name is Birgul Çircek and your hair is curly its over.
ethnic name is actually a halo if it sounds cool ngl.

also curly hair is one of the many features white ethnics tend to have as a blessing over europeans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and turkproducer
right so i’m going to listen to some nigger who lives in a favela rather than what actual white british people say. Okay lol😂

ethnic name is actually a halo if it sounds cool ngl.

also curly hair is one of the many features white ethnics tend to have as a blessing over europeans

Shit skin hindu dindu cope

• JFL
Keep crying for me khebaber
crying for no one favela nigger. make sure you are safe when walking down the streets of brazil, you don’t want to end up being beheaded on some gore site captioned “BBC gets beheaded by rival favela drug trafficker gang”

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
cope more spouting shit that you yourself are aflicted by meanwhile I am not. thats like me saying "curly hair cope"
actually nvm. it makes more sense for me to say "caucasoid skull cope" or something curly hair cope doesnt make sense in that
crying for no one favela nigger. make sure you are safe when walking down the streets of brazil, you don’t want to end up being beheaded on some gore site captioned “BBC gets beheaded by rival favela drug trafficker gang”
absolutely dogshit country tbh

My state is statistically safer than your land turkey and your actual home london, keep crying for me, no gores from religion here where i live, beheading ia khebab stuff
actually nvm. it makes more sense for me to say "caucasoid skull cope" or something curly hair cope doesnt make sense in that

absolutely dogshit country tbh

Sure bro India > Brazil

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and FatJattMofo
My state is statistically safer than your land turkey and your actual home london, keep crying for me, no gores from religion here where i live, beheading ia khebab stuff
yea its over an even worse reason. drugs and money. fucking subhuman favelas are full of murders solely for that

who says i am from London? lol also brazil is 100% not safer than turkey wtf? you have gore videos coming out everyday, and brazil is murder capital of the world?

Sure bro India > Brazil
it allways was

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and turkproducer
who says i am from London? lol also brazil is 100% not safer than turkey wtf? you have gore videos coming out everyday, and brazil is murder capital of the world?

HAHAHAHAHA Sao paulo homicide date per 100k inhabitants is 8, while turkey is 5, but there are not arabs here thank god.

Also brazil is far from be the capital of the murder

HAHAHAHAHA Sao paulo homicide date per 100k inhabitants is 8, while turkey is 5, but there are not arabs here thank god.

Also brazil is far from be the capital of the murder
so how can the safest city in your shithole country still have a higher than the whole country?

In 2017, the homicide rate of Istanbul was 2.6 per 100,000 residents,

Turks are bunch of subhumen. I mog them all to the oblivion
At

• JFL
so how can the safest city in your shithole country still have a higher than the whole country?

In 2017, the homicide rate of Istanbul was 2.6 per 100,000 residents,

Doesnt matter, its a minor difference, new york has also a 5/100k homicide rate and no one cares, Brazil does not have a wide spread population like US, most ppl live in Sao paulo, therefore we set the standarda here, as long as a.country has no arabs ita a safe country for civilians.

• JFL
Islam together with all Abrahamic religions is nothing but a coping dessert cult

Well, whats is a black actor in hollywood? A actor
What is a arab actor in hollywood? An arab
What is a indian actor in hollywood? An indian
What is a asian actor in hollywood? An asian

What is a black singer in music industry? A singer
What is a arab singer in music industry? An arab
What is a asian singer in music industry? An asian
What is a indian singer in music industry? An indian

What is a black on sports? An athetle
What is a arab on sports? An arab
What is a asian on sports? An asian
What is a indian on sports? An indian

Aristoteles, 360 b.c.
Yo bro what's your prob with arabs ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Islam together with all Abrahamic religions is nothing but a coping dessert cult
I agree religion is one big massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • Love it
I used to be Christian but now I can see the cope tbh
Same i used to be religious but got desillusioned in my teens.

• +1
i love ethnics fighting over nothing on these threads

• Hmm...
Looks like reptiles with a beard jfl
usman-khan-640x480.png

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
Turks are like americans, they can have a variety of looks to them, but majority look the same like greeks and southern italians with a small pinch of euroasian dna. The only white looking turks are max 20-25% and they live in Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa and the north east around the Black Sea

• +1
Turks are like americans, they can have a variety of looks to them, but majority look the same like greeks and southern italians with a small pinch of euroasian dna. The only white looking turks are max 20-25% and they live in Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa and the north east around the Black Sea
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

you’re forgetting ankara. also even in Diyarbakir they don’t look too erhnic despite being a kurds city basically, but yes honestly they are hugely faliod by their style of beard and muslim ethnic falio otherwise, they are pretty much as white as spanish or especially portuguese men

Yeah lol, they look hella slavic, those Aegean cities like Bursa and some others were places where the persecuted muslim slavs from the balkans migrated to hundreds of years ago
so they are fully slavs?

so they are fully slavs?
of course not fully, but in istanbul izmir etc they are heavily balkan/slavic. I’m pretty white for a turk but nothing in comparison compared to my green eyed blonde uncle jfl

Nah, a mix of slav, greek and slightly anatolian and central asian, not more then 15%
of course not fully, but in istanbul izmir etc they are heavily balkan/slavic. I’m pretty white for a turk but nothing in comparison compared to my green eyed blonde uncle jfl
wouldnt have expected it tbh. I thought turks were just native anatolian + indo european + turkic mainly

he was pakistani, only Paki have Khan as second name

wouldnt have expected it tbh. I thought turks were just native anatolian + indo european + turkic mainly
There are 2million bosnian and 4million albanian descendants in Turkey alone, not talking about others like the Bulgarian muslims and greeks, serbs, hungarians etc. Also former Ukrainian and Russian slave descendants that were brought there in the 17 and 18th century

• +1
There are 2million bosnian and 4million albanian descendants in Turkey alone, not talking about others like the Bulgarian muslims and greeks, serbs, hungarians etc. Also former Ukrainian and Russian slave descendants that were brought there in the 17 and 18th century
strange ass stuff ngl. the features to me in the white turks ive seen look so "exotic" dont know how to say it tbh. black hair. hunter eyes.borderline white skin. high testosterone facial features. very uncommon compared to the countries you listed from what ive seen of them all tbh

Nah, a mix of slav, greek and slightly anatolian and central asian, not more then 15%
i think you are understimating the iranian heritage in some turks. They’re also kurds but they aren’t really turkish
strange ass stuff ngl. the features to me in the white turks ive seen look so "exotic" dont know how to say it tbh. black hair. hunter eyes.borderline white skin. high testosterone facial features. very uncommon compared to the countries you listed from what ive seen of them all tbh
Turkey = Albania literally the men look the same. Greek is also close too

• Woah
i think you are understimating the iranian heritage in some turks. They’re also kurds but they aren’t really turkish

Turkey = Albania literally the men look the same. Greek is also close too
why do they mog so much then? burak mogs entire of current european greece and albania

• JFL
why do they mog so much then? burak mogs entire of current european greece and albania
idk really. Personally I think greek and albanian men are quite good looking