Turkey announces that it halts all trade with Israel: "It's over for the zionist entity"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Turkey halts all trade with Israel citing Gaza war

Turkey stopped all exports and imports to and from Israel because of the “worsening humanitarian tragedy” in the war-battered Gaza Strip.

“Export and import transactions related to Israel have been stopped, covering all products,” Turkey’s Ministry of Trade said in a statement. “Turkey will strictly and decisively implement these new measures until the Israeli government allows an uninterrupted and sufficient flow of humanitarian aid to Gaza.”

The two countries had a trade volume of $6.8bn in 2023. Turkey last month imposed trade restrictions on Israel over what it said was Israel’s refusal to allow Ankara to take part in air-dropped aid operations for Gaza.

Too late from these ikhwanis but at least they finally did it. This is almost like opening another front agains Israel. They depend a lot on Turkish exports.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ReadBooksEveryday and Autismcel
Based turkey

@i_love_roosters GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Bump

@i_love_roosters are they silencing you or something? Speak up bhai!
I don't give a shit tbh, they'll resume them in a few months or something. Op is coping, Turkey is kafir central and there's nothing he can do about it. It's funny how I've seen him simp for Erdoğan when he's the nigga who cemented Turkey as kafir central :forcedsmile:. With or without Turkey's goods Israel will destroy Palestine. I don't support the Jews or anything, I'm just stating the facts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and northern mogger
idc as long as israel wins

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Autismcel and i_love_roosters
I don't give a shit tbh, they'll resume them in a few months or something. Op is coping, Turkey is kafir central and there's nothing he can do about it. It's funny how I've seen him simp for Erdoğan when he's the nigga who cemented Turkey as kafir central :forcedsmile:. With or without Turkey's goods Israel will destroy Palestine. I don't support the Jews or anything, I'm just stating the facts.
The jews literally bomb churches bhai

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and northern mogger
I'll stop ordering McDonald's for you fatty
i dont want one more ethnic in finland i hope the zionists do something about it, thats why i want them to win

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The jews literally bomb churches bhai
Yeah they do, they're the synagogue of Satan as Jesus calls them. Let them fight their wars, God will judge them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger and Autismcel
Yeah they do, they're the synagogue of Satan as Jesus calls them. Let them fight their wars, God will judge them
Jews arent even religous . And yout side isn't even consitent one moment you say the modern jews arent the jews of 2000 then next you say they are

• JFL
@northern mogger hey fatty, how about you stop jfl reacting to my comments :rage:

• JFL
Jews arent even religous . And yout side isn't even consitent one moment you say the modern jews arent the jews of 2000 then next you say they are
Idk anything about Jewish geniology, I'm talking about the kikes that reject Jesus

Idk anything about Jewish geniology, I'm talking about the kikes that reject Jesus
Israel is not an theocrazy i belive the prime minister is an atheist.

Israel is not an theocrazy i belive the prime minister is an atheist.
That's what they all say, he's into kabbalah behind the curtains

That's what they all say, he's into kabbalah behind the curtains
So the allowing of the interracial dating, marriage. Allowing sex outside marriage, lgbt , dosent mention god in the constitution.

So the allowing of the interracial dating, marriage. Allowing sex outside marriage, lgbt , dosent mention god in the constitution.
The niggas who rejected Jesus just larp as Judaists, they worship Baal in secret and he loves the things you mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back