Turkey is getting worse day by day, girls walking in hot pants, belly-free shirts etc.

Are least u are blackpilled bro some moslem curries really think they can easily get these girls bcz of same religion
im not curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
It's over. Islam is on the brink of collapse. Islam will collapse within 50 years just like how Christianity has collapsed within the last 50 years.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
all i'm thinking is how will we """save""" the bitches from the syrian/afghan/afrikan hordes that will come with political instability/climate change in the future? answer is we can't its over for the turk masterrace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 3702
Turks see me as Kurd or hindu or gypsy or shit man

I don't even look like a turk tbh
video is from caddebostan beach which is in istaanbul
istanbul is basically balkan
you will found more brown turk in east

all i'm thinking is how will we """save""" the bitches from the syrian/afghan/afrikan hordes that will come with political instability/climate change in the future? answer is we can't its over for the turk masterrace
Such a shame that sandrats will be everywhere in place like this in less than 10 years

Midem bulandı

just pick one video and say everyone is like that theory. This is the same thread as 'oh not all girls are going for chad thread'.

Such a shame that sandrats will be everywhere in place like this in less than 10 years

bokiye internetinden attığını göremiyorum amk tayyip fişimi çekti

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 3702
just pick one video and say everyone is like that theory. This is the same thread as 'oh not all girls are going for chad thread'.
I'm living here faggot

REMINDER THAT İZMİR EXISTS XD

south america is much worse

Wtf is this thread, is everybody Turkish in this forum amk?

biz kaçalım diyoruz, they come and find us aq.

They should get 20 lashes for their shamelessness. And 200 hours of community dicking.

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

just look how the people are dressed there, almost all half naked (impossible 10 years ago), wearing short pants, tight denim jeans etc.
fuck this shit. degeneration at its finest

https://incels.is/attachments/1592856518013-png.280151/

https://incels.is/attachments/1592856539518-png.280152/

Is that why so many tourists go there

Tbh Turkish government sent all the curries like u to germany, very high iq move
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Wow, I'm going to Turkey after all this COVID nonsense. Turkish girls are yummy.