Turkey vs Italy for cost-efficient Trimax for someone who isn't recessed too much

notoverneverover

notoverneverover

Iron
I live in Europe, would it be worth going to Turkey for my Trimax instead of Italy?

Facts you should consider:
  • I’m Turkish so I imagine it will be a little bit cheaper than it already is and I can fluently speak Turkish so the communication will be really easy
  • My maxilla and mandible aren’t recessed too much

The surgeons I’m looking into are: Celal Candirli, Burak Ercin, Erol Cansiz

My main concern is if they are blackpilled so they actually care about aesthetics

I've seen this image somewhere on the forum but I can't remember where, I'm sorry for stealing it. After my consultations I'm thinking of filling the "Blackpill Status" for these 3 surgeons so I can help the next hardmaxer

After I get a trimax I’m thinking of posting my before & after results.

If I was to only to get a Trimax I would get it done in Italy but I have a list of surgeries I'm planning which would be too expensive, maybe I will share my surgery plans in the future

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air Spending some time on LM I think you're the most knowledgeable so I tagged you, hope u don't mind

• Love it
@NZb6Air Spending some time on LM I think you're the most knowledgeable so I tagged you, hope u don't mind
The pic is @imnotincelcore 's

Ye celal and burak are blackpilled ( opinion from results not botted reviews ), just go with giant's design
Turkey allows a better price ye

I'm planning which would be too expensive, maybe I will share my surgery plans in the future

if there's some type of hard tissue related stuff to ur eye area, you should do it before the trimax

• +1
Reactions: notoverneverover
Ye celal and burak are blackpilled ( opinion from results not botted reviews ), just go with giant's design
Turkey allows a better price ye
Thank you for the reply, also I'm a grey so Idk what "giant" or "giants design" is:feelsuhh:
if there's some type of hard tissue related stuff to ur eye area, you should do it before the trimax
Because I'm Turkish my nose is big but idc about the size, the main issue is my nose got broken when I was 13 and because state hospitals are dogshit my shit goes sideways then straight after like a wonky line. Is that something I should get fixed first do you think?

• +1
s then straight after like a wonky line. Is that something I should get fixed first do you think?
ercin can perform septo or rhinosepto during the trimax i believe

• +1
I live in Europe, would it be worth going to Turkey for my Trimax instead of Italy?

Facts you should consider:
  • I’m Turkish so I imagine it will be a little bit cheaper than it already is and I can fluently speak Turkish so the communication will be really easy
  • My maxilla and mandible aren’t recessed too much

The surgeons I’m looking into are: Celal Candirli, Burak Ercin, Erol Cansiz

My main concern is if they are blackpilled so they actually care about aesthetics
View attachment 3211421
I've seen this image somewhere on the forum but I can't remember where, I'm sorry for stealing it. After my consultations I'm thinking of filling the "Blackpill Status" for these 3 surgeons so I can help the next hardmaxer

After I get a trimax I’m thinking of posting my before & after results.

If I was to only to get a Trimax I would get it done in Italy but I have a list of surgeries I'm planning which would be too expensive, maybe I will share my surgery plans in the future
Get ccw rotation too

• +1
ercin can perform septo or rhinosepto during the trimax i believe
Thanks

Also, my Jaw is slightly unaligned horizontally which causes my normal bite to be %70 left side, %30 right side.

- Would trimax surgery correct that horizontal misalignment?

I have slight crowding in my teeth, my intermolar width is around 34-35mm

- Am I required to get braces before my Trimax surgery?

I know I should consult with the surgeon but I was just wondering what you think

idk if the information I gave you is helpful or relevant, like I said I'm a grey

• +1
did you see his cephalometric or did you use your imagination?
He used his imagination but I will definitely be getting CCW rotation because I'm hella downturned

As far as I know CCW rotation makes it so your jaw is less unturned

He used his imagination but I will definitely be getting CCW rotation because I'm hella downturned

As far as I know CCW rotation makes it so your jaw is less unturned
Ccw is goated, gotten braces or such stuff before

Users who are viewing this thread

• Eminchadwanabe
Back