Turkeys population is now also in decline

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
If I have to chose between an Arab or Turk, I'd still chose the Turk to immigrate here to Germany. Pretty much all of Europe is already depopulated with only old Boomers walking around. You rarely see young people and they are mostly immigrant kids anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 24444
The White Race is in its final days.

Soon we will only have Dishface chinks and Nigger IQ Monkeys roaming around the planet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, mewcoper, bloomercel and 7 others
The White Race is in its final days.

Soon we will only have Dishface chinks and Nigger IQ Monkeys roaming around the planet
white women's fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 33986, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
Ober for turkeycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Primalsplit, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
@Iasacrko @Manchild time to repopulate Turkey.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 21182
Blame the elite. Kids are too expensive and making enough money to live comfortably while raising children is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015
they need more arab and kurd immigrants to boost the population. Otherwise turks will go extinct

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Blame the elite. Kids are too expensive and making enough money to live comfortably while raising children is impossible
bluepilled normie cope.

Everyone has enough money for kids, in fact it's the poor families that have more kids than the richer ones.

talk to white people and why they don't have kids: They don't want them. Mainly women don't want them. It's not about money.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Hirekdr, Lmao and 4 others
they need more arab and kurd immigrants to boost the population. Otherwise turks will go extinct
The Turks are already in Germany, forming the new German Folk.

And the real Germans are on average 70 years old Retired Boomers.

bluepilled normie cope.

Everyone has enough money for kids, in fact it's the poor families that have more kids than the richer ones.

talk to white people and why they don't have kids: They don't want them. Mainly women don't want them. It's not about money.
Cope. If you have to pay rent in this economy that's legit 1/3 of your income maybe even more if you want a really safe place, then add quality food (yes it's expensive) and basically you'd have to kill yourself to provide while having somewhat decent savings for retirement to finally live for yourself.

Cope. If you have to pay rent in this economy that's legit 1/3 of your income maybe even more if you want a really safe place, then add quality food (yes it's expensive) and basically you'd have to kill yourself to provide while having somewhat decent savings for retirement to finally live for yourself.
Again it's irrelevant. Women don't want kids anymore. Ask them.

• +1
Women are prioritizing their survival. If they made enough money without a man trust me they would want children. Plus these are degenerate times, women are brainwashed to chase meaningless pleasure, add drugs for years on top of that and there goes your motherly instinct

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Ethniframementalcel
One reason I strongly oppose immigration to Germany, is that they usually come from more conservative cultures ( majority are from Eastern Europe, Balkans, Turkey) but then integrate to Liberal German society that discourages family & children and promotes homosexuality and feminism.

So we rob those Countries working populations for what? For nothing. They dissappear after at last 2 generations in the general childless German population.

One reason I strongly oppose immigration to Germany, is that they usually come from more conservative cultures ( majority are from Eastern Europe, Balkans, Turkey) but then integrate to Liberal German society that discourages family & children and promotes homosexuality and feminism.

So we rob those Countries working populations for what? For nothing. They dissappear after at last 2 generations in the general childless German population.
Basically Germany is cucking entire Europe and adjacent areas (Caucasoid Race) as usual , WW1 & WW2 apparently didn't decimate the white race enough.

It's because they are an American-Israeli Puppet State
Women are prioritizing their survival. If they made enough money without a man trust me they would want children. Plus these are degenerate times, women are brainwashed to chase meaningless pleasure, add drugs for years on top of that and there goes your motherly instinct

Most women tell me they want a career and they want to work, not be responsible for children. Because this is the 'cool way' to live now.

There's plenty of betabux men that make enough money for a family alone, but women don't want that lifestyle.

• +1
Most women tell me they want a career and they want to work, not be responsible for children. Because this is the 'cool way' to live now.

There's plenty of betabux men that make enough money for a family alone, but women don't want that lifestyle.
Any actual feminine women would NEVER want to work jfl even men despise it after a while so muh achievement or whatever is pure brainwashing. Also women want gl kids so breeding with a rich subhuman is absolutely out of the question unless she gets forced by her culture/parents. Females (including animals) are very eugenic by nature, they'd legit kill their weak offspring if they could

Great. Let all of those low iq gorillas die.

It is all about white mentality.White wannabe turkish girls don't want kids anymore.Hypergamy is no joke in here.I am 185 completely white looking guy and only shitskins want me.White girls hate me for sure I also hate the cuck who gave the rights to women.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, mewcoper and Ethniframementalcel
It is all about white mentality.White wannabe turkish girls don't want kids anymore.Hypergamy is no joke in here.I am 185 completely white looking guy and only shitskins want me.White girls hate me for sure I also hate the cuck who gave the rights to women.
White Turkish girls are LTN gook only

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
White Turkish girls are LTN gook only

They have no brain.In which universe that gook mogs turkish men ?
Also that girl is ugly.Please post white or white passing turkish girls and their preferences

• +1
Only the darkest of the darkest shitskins nowadays reproduce

Only the darkest of the darkest shitskins nowadays reproduce
Yea.White race is dying.The moment white guy gave rights to women it was actually over

• +1