@Turkic Albanian eviscerates a random deathnic greycel

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
950
Reputation
1,510
IMG 0191
Nigga this has to be the funniest 2 sentences I’ve read in my entire life :lul::lul::lul::lul: @Turkic Albanian hilarious mf
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9, Turkic Albanian and Resonant
It can't be that funny bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, underbiteuser and dimocel
It can't be that funny bro
Bro it fucking is, idk why but the way I read it in my mind just made it hilarious, “ I don’t care if you were rated True Adam” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian and Resonant
oldceld deathnic hating on teens online
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Every time I see he replied to a rating by an Indian I know I'm about to laugh at what he has typed up
 
Ironically turkic albanian himself is a deathnic
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel

Similar threads

FiendFiend
Replies
5
Views
57
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
BigBallsLarry
Replies
40
Views
227
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
bIiss
Replies
19
Views
81
bIiss
bIiss
Tayvion Cole
Replies
2
Views
29
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
Soy_Beta_Cuckold228
Replies
21
Views
94
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top