Also 4 and 5 look anatolian

What does that list mean ?
Lowest iq list i have ever read (really) ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
What the fuck is a tipi erkek ? :feelskek:
Also 4 and 5 look anatolian

What does that list mean ?
Means the type of boyfriends. The two you chose are indeed both anatolid. Keeping this in mind they are supossed to be the worst personalities out of the list.

This is 5
Ahmet type men are the embodiment of the word "ordinary". Everything is predictable, he is closed to surprises and turns his back on innovations. These men are afraid of changing the things they are used to. They live in fear of losing at any moment, because even if they don't say it, they are also aware of their mediocrity and that there are many better men than themselves. He struggles so that you don't notice it, but it's just your stupidity that you don't. They are men with good intentions, but that's not enough for a relationship. For example, Ahmets try to follow fashion, but strangely, no trend is suitable for them. Beards do not suit, they grow hair, they become ugly, loose jeans become fashionable, they look like they are wearing a sack, skiny jeans are in fashion, Ahmet's butt comes out like a moon Ordinary Ahmet's can be ideal for girls who want a relationship to have lived.

this is 4
Those who call Turkish girls “ugly”, inexperienced, incompetent, romance, love, etc. are men who know the facts only by definition. Their hollow self-confidence drives a man crazy. These are the men who say, "I don't read a book, and I don't feel the lack of it". I don't know what you're looking for in a relationship, but I'm pretty sure you won't find it in a Kamil type man. These friends are active in all areas of social media, they rant, hang around, but once you come face to face, it only takes 10 minutes to realize how empty they are. They are people of clichés. Every action, every word, every thought smells like a cliché. These friends don't think much of themselves because someone thought and found it before, why are you tired of yourself? He'll probably have an arranged marriage, not worth having an affair with.

Now this is also anatolid.
These are married men. Don't get me wrong when they say marriage, not because they're very good, but because they can't do anything but marry. Because the Muzaffers are straight, straight. They do not have any colorful aspects, they are not different, a Muzaffer does not promise you any surprises, it is what you see. That's why they're actually not bad, because Muzaffer doesn't cheat or cheat. He really can't see anyone else but you. But the Muzaffers are deadly inexperienced, so if you want them to do something you'll have to tell them or even show them. Muzaffer is content with only the missionary position in bed, because the purpose is to make love, and the flesh should touch the flesh. They become good family fathers, they become the type of Muzaffers who are attached to their homes and commute to work. Muzaffers are the officer types of the relationship. If you are a colorful, chirpy person who likes to travel and have fun, Muzaffer will not suit you. But if you want to settle down and build a home, don't miss Muzaffer.
Basically beta cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
JFL at getting mogged by jewish donmehs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
I had a classmate who was white Turkish with brown wavy hair named Muhammad and he dated blonde girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7580
Means the type of boyfriends. The two you chose are indeed both anatolid. Keeping this in mind they are supossed to be the worst personalities out of the list.

This is 5

this is 4

View attachment 1188374

Basically beta cucks.
What about others ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

This is 5

this is 4

View attachment 1188374

Basically beta cucks.
Women openly calling betabuxes betabux in 2021 but there is still copers even at this forum :p

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Women openly calling betabuxes betabux in 2021 but there is still copers even at this forum :p
Imagine even on this hardline blackpilled forum you have faggots explaining why monogamy is bad and sexual liberation is the ideal:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Betabux are literaly a tragedy
They failed more than incels tbh
They are worse than cuckolds jfl cucks are at least not delusional and enjoying it

• JFL
  • +1
Imagine even on this hardline blackpilled forum you have faggots explaining why monogamy is bad and sexual liberation is the ideal:soy:
Well this is half of the forum they literally fear from reddit you know:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
@MentalcelTyronelite
@Wallenberg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
that basically like israel with the ashkenazim, the only difference is that 90% of them either leave to some western country or their parents already escaped this shithole
are you vaccinated?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Big Kemalist Cock rents free @Maesthetic

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
damn
western turks look whiter than modern greeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, lutte and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, lutte and Marsiere214
They look average to me

• +1
WTF would religious girls love K-pop ?
And why kemalists ?
JBW ?
Yeah mainly jbw plus more wealthy and more of a elite life you know and idk why they like k pop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
Yeah mainly jbw plus more wealthy and more of a elite life you know and idk why they like k pop
Weird
Especially those lesbian faggots

Are Kemalists mostly balkanites or natives ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
Weird
Especially those lesbian faggots

Are Kemalists mostly balkanites or natives ?
Depends, kemalist elite are fully balkanite i can say but not all kemalists are from balkan imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 12344 and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
i feel like western turks are white
and they too are i2
the map is over exaggerated
I am r1a and western turks are not white they are med