Turkish girls on Tandem love NEC (native English cock)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
@Manchild the Zionist Muslim Communist Cuban mfer was right!!!

They are by far the most popular ethnicity (aside from German and Spanish people). They follow or message you out the blue. Being a native English speaker is the ultimate status. You can follow them and they will actually reply when they see your location in an English speaking country. Everyone wants to speak with a native speaker. The main problem for me it's those disgusting white-passing Izmiri ones. They look white or med. They even talk to me about visa issues and they want to leave JFL. They are complete whores who will do anything to leave. I understand the meaning behind this meme:

I think these white holes love swarthy brown men. Quite a few have questioned my origins and told me if I'm mixed. When I respond 100% curry it probably puts them off. But they still continue. They are far too degenerate for me to even consider. They dress like complete sluts like they're about to get ready for Swallowed.com scene. They ALWAYS have a wine glass in their hands. I don't even think these holes are Muslim.

The hijabis NEVER respond to me 😢 They have too much pride in their origins. They tend to be from the mainland. They say they want to learn because of better employment not to get a visa and run. They even specify they would rather speak to a native Turk with good English and with a girl rather than a man. Some of them actually looks like this fair skinned paki-passing Turks. I want them so badly but they don't want me. Why tf do I always get the complete opposite of what I want???? Why have I been cursed this way?? :feelsree:
@ElySioNs @StuntmanMike @JohnDoe @Heatmiser

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Alt Number 3, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others

They are by far the most popular ethnicity (aside from German and Spanish people). They follow or message you out the blue. Being a native English speaker is the ultimate status. You can follow them and they will actually reply when they see your location in an English speaking country. Everyone wants to speak with a native speaker. The main problem for me it's those disgusting white-passing Izmiri ones. They look white or med. They even talk to me about visa issues and they want to leave JFL. They are complete whores who will do anything to leave. I understand the meaning behind this meme:

View attachment 3123803

I think these white holes love swarthy brown men. Quite a few have questioned my origins and told me if I'm mixed. When I respond 100% curry it probably puts them off. But they still continue. They are far too degenerate for me to even consider. They dress like complete sluts like they're about to get ready for Swallowed.com scene. They ALWAYS have a wine glass in their hands. I don't even think these holes are Muslim.

The hijabis NEVER respond to me 😢 They have too much pride in their origins. They tend to be from the mainland. They say they want to learn because of better employment not to get a visa and run. They even specify they would rather speak to a native Turk with good English and with a girl rather than a man. Some of them actually looks like this fair skinned paki-passing Turks. I want them so badly but they don't want me. Why tf do I always get the complete opposite of what I want???? Why have I been cursed this way?? :feelsree:
dont give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
dont give up
I've given up with these kemalist holes a long time ago. The only ones worth it are the villagers, not these self hating euro wannabe city dwellers on the West coast.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wastedspermcel
I've given up with these kemalist holes a long time ago. The only ones worth it are the villagers, not these self hating euro wannabe city dwellers on the West coast.
what ethinic are you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, greycel, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person

View attachment 3123803

As you alraedy figured it out, I suggest staying away from Turkish foids who are from Izmir, Istanbul and Aegean coast cities. They are the most degenerate out of all. They aren't muslim but may pretend to be one due to majority of Turkey being muslim and societal/family pressure. They drink, do drugs, have casual sex. They are Ledditors without using Leddit fell for the "progressive" femnist empowerment bullshit. It's like its in their blood, they aren't real Turks by blood and are greek/roman descendants.

It is hard to get with mainland Turks, they are more conservative. I don't think its impossible though, because on my paternal side, my dads sister has 4 children, 3 girls all of which live outside of Turkey. One is married to a German, one is married to someone from UK and one is married to a Turk but lives in Cyprus. I think they went to those countries for their education and that's how they met

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
“I think these white holes love swarthy brown men. Quite a few have questioned my origins and told me if I'm mixed. When I respond 100% curry it probably puts them off.”

Probably the opposite lol. You not being mixed is what puts them off.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and SecularIslamist
As you alraedy figured it out, I suggest staying away from Turkish foids who are from Izmir, Istanbul and Aegean coast cities. They are the most degenerate out of all. They aren't muslim but may pretend to be one due to majority of Turkey being muslim and societal/family pressure. They drink, do drugs, have casual sex. They are Ledditors without using Leddit fell for the "progressive" femnist empowerment bullshit. It's like its in their blood, they aren't real Turks by blood and are greek/roman descendants.

It is hard to get with mainland Turks, they are more conservative. I don't think its impossible though, because on my paternal side, my dads sister has 4 children, 3 girls all of which live outside of Turkey. One is married to a German, one is married to someone from UK and one is married to a Turk but lives in Cyprus. I think they went to those countries for their education and that's how they met
No no sir, we are secular sir. We are not a Muslim country sir. We hate Islam and Ottomans here sir. We drink alcohol, Efes brand just like Europeans. My mother also had 4 boyfriends before she married my father sir. My sister even wears short skirts from age 12. Our great founder Mustafa Kemal was born in Greece sir. Plz accept us :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@yeeyeeslayer @i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, yeeyeeslayer, rg1235 and 2 others

View attachment 3123803

Why do you like Turks bro, go for literally any other fkn ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
The chad race ofc (🇧🇩🇵🇰🇮🇳)

View attachment 3123845

Inb4 I get dickhead curries arguing they're not like each other.
oh my bengali friend but we aren't though, pakistanis are aryan while bengalis are mixed with koreans or something and indians are well.. jeets. Salludon is pure aryan :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Swarthy Knight
Why do you like Turks bro, go for literally any other fkn ethnicity
Tbh nafris (Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians) are better than them in every sense. Looks, pheno, religiousity.

Problem is they have a harder time speaking English and less willing.

oh my bengali friend but we aren't though, pakistanis are aryan while bengalis are mixed with koreans or something and indians are well.. jeets. Salludon is pure aryan :feelshmm:
Curry is curry. Just like MENA is MENA. I get there are differences. But there are also differences between Nordics and Anglos. To the rest of the world these differences are negligible. To curries ofc these differences are something to fight tooth and nail for.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onion_salad and JohnDoe

View attachment 3123803

Dnr
Don't ever marry a Turk bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
No no sir, we are secular sir. We are not a Muslim country sir. We hate Islam and Ottomans here sir. We drink alcohol, Efes brand just like Europeans. My mother also had 4 boyfriends before she married my father sir. My sister even wears short skirts from age 12. Our great founder Mustafa Kemal was born in Greece sir. Plz accept us :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Ahahaha, yeah I hate those european wannabes. They look up to them but the europeans are shit themselves, nothing impressive. I like USA more personally

I don't know of any relatives that had multiple boyfriends here, they all married young. My paternal aunt even married her husband when she was 14 and the guy was like 22. They live happily and they are multimillionaries. Guy is very succesful and has like 13 villas in Cyprus alone, sold a property in Cyprus and profitted 2 million Sterlin.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Tbh nafris (Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians) are better than them in every sense. Looks, pheno, religiousity.

Problem is they have a harder time speaking English and less willing.

Curry is curry. Just like MENA is MENA. I get there are differences. But there are also differences between Nordics and Anglos. To the rest of the world these differences are negligible. To curries ofc these differences are something to fight tooth and nail for.
send pics in pm of these turkish hoes :forcedsmile: btw what are you doing on tandem bhai? ain't gonna find no virgin wifeon there, trying your luck with the turks?

Fuck I wish I had that Paki vs Indian pheno meme rn but can't find it

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and SecularIslamist
Ahahaha, yeah I hate those european wannabes. They look up to them but the europeans are shit themselves, nothing impressive. I like USA more personally
USA brutally mogs. Europe is basically on its way down. UK politicians are freaking out Poland is gonna overtake them on GDP per capita basis. They use to come here for work JFL.

There is something exceptional about the USA as much as I hate them politically. Immigrants tend to thrive there economically and lifestyle. Whereas Europeans take all the low IQ ones and destroy there own society JFL. Greencardmaxxxing is the ultimate passport halo 🇺🇸💪

I don't know of any relatives that had multiple boyfriends here, they all married young. My paternal aunt even married her husband when she was 14 and the guy was like 22. They live happily and they are multimillionaries. Guy is very succesful and has like 13 villas in Cyprus alone, sold a property in Cyprus and profitted 2 million Sterlin.
You have a conservative background I guess. Not everyone. Do you live in cuckstanbul?
send pics in pm of these turkish hoes :forcedsmile: btw what are you doing on tandem bhai? ain't gonna find no virgin wifeon there, trying your luck with the turks?
I just tried there as an option for geomaxxing. Tbh they're ugly way uglier than the ones I get liking me in north Africa on OLD.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs and JohnDoe
take a look at @shia.jihadist signature and you have it.
I meant the one where both sides are pajeets but the Paki is telling the Indian "go back we don't like you" or sumshit jfl

I meant the one where both sides are pajeets but the Paki is telling the Indian "go back we don't like you" or sumshit jfl
no that's fake, the real one is in shia jihadists sig

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
USA brutally mogs. Europe is basically on its way down. UK politicians are freaking out Poland is gonna overtake them on GDP per capita basis. They use to come here for work JFL.

There is something exceptional about the USA as much as I hate them politically. Immigrants tend to thrive there economically and lifestyle. Whereas Europeans take all the low IQ ones and destroy there own society JFL. Greencardmaxxxing is the ultimate passport halo 🇺🇸💪

You have a conservative background I guess. Not everyone. Do you live in cuckstanbul?

I just tried there as an option for geomaxxing. Tbh they're ugly way uglier than the ones I get liking me in north Africa on OLD.
No bro, I live in Adana don't even utter istanbul to me. It disgusts me and I do have a conservative background same with my relatives
Normal Turcoman family

This shit doesn't happen as much anymore, Turkey has gotten cucked and they will ARREST you if you marry someone young

europeans deserve it, they are too cucked and most europeans I met are hypocrites, least self aware and ignorant but acts like they are all knowing. They try to teach you shit about your country and people (lol)

Americans are chill, they are more fun to be around and they aren't cold non-nt piece of shits like europeans, never experienced bias or racism from them

• +1
No bro, I live in Adana don't even utter istanbul to me. It disgusts me and I do have a conservative background same with my relatives
Normal Turcoman family

This shit doesn't happen as much anymore, Turkey has gotten cucked and they will ARREST you if you marry someone young

europeans deserve it, they are too cucked and most europeans I met are hypocrites, least self aware and ignorant but acts like they are all knowing. They try to teach you shit about your country and people (lol)
The British and the French are the worst at this.
Americans are chill, they are more fun to be around and they aren't cold non-nt piece of shits like europeans, never experienced bias or racism from them
Whenever I go abroad I never identify as British (even though it's obvious from my accent).

Ethnics in Europe - whether it's nafris in France, curries in UK or Turks in Germany. They are considered 'fifth column'. No matter how much you suck up, they will never accept you.

Burgerland (🇺🇸) is unique. It's a land of immigrants and good immigration. There was racism ofc historically, but the what they went through in the 60s erased that and created a new identity of what it is to be "American". There was no ethnic Malcolm X or MLK in Europe. You miss a penalty as an ethnic in a world cup all the "natives" will come after you.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs

Lmfao I mean tbf he doesn’t seem like that much of a beg here + what he’s saying is true for the western parts of Turkey anyways they have more of a European vibe

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and SecularIslamist

Fucking europe wannabes %50 percent of people want to be in europe
Real türks from Middle asia

And Mustafa Kemal just fought with greeks he ist just thessaloniki immigrant Atatürk was anti-imperialist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Also, they aren't white.

Pakistan and India separated on August 15, 1947 meaning they were once one country meaning indian = pakistan

@Gengar

why do people skip history classes genuine question
You don't know what you're talking about. Do you know why South Asia is referred to as a subcontinent? It's because of how (genetically) diverse it is. It's way more diverse than Europe, and yet the idiots from there or elsewhere will try to claim something else.

You don't know what you're talking about. Do you know why South Asia is referred to as a subcontinent? It's because of how (genetically) diverse it is. It's way more diverse than Europe, and yet the idiots from there or elsewhere will try to claim something else.
i didnt talk about disversity ofc this changes everything i was just talking about the country itself

Pakistan and India separated on August 15, 1947 meaning they were once one country meaning indian = pakistan

@Gengar
It is you who doesn't know about history. South Asia was home to many different kingdoms, it was only under the British that it became one nation. Until they left. To claim Pakistanis and Bharatis are the same peoples is a double digit IQ statement.

It is you who doesn't know about history. South Asia was home to many different kingdoms, it was only under the British that it became one nation. Until they left. To claim Pakistanis and Bharatis are the same peoples is a double digit IQ statement.
im not technically claiming they are im just saying that Indian was part of Pakistan meaning they were one country

im not technically claiming they are im just saying that Indian was part of Pakistan meaning they were one country
Well, they were the British Raj before it became the Dominion of Pakistan (on 14 August 1947) and the Dominion of "India" (on 15 August 1947). Neither countries existed before August 1947. There is a lot of Bharati propaganda saying that Pakistan was carved out of Bharat/"India" but that's simply a disgusting lie.

Well, they were the British Raj before it became the Dominion of Pakistan (on 14 August 1947) and the Dominion of "India" (on 15 August 1947). Neither countries existed before August 1947. There is a lot of Bharati propaganda saying that Pakistan was carved out of Bharat/"India" but that's simply a disgusting lie.
never knew that thanks

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
never knew that thanks
You're welcome. And in case you're wondering why I put India in quotation marks, it's because India means the land of the Indus river in ancient Greek. If you look at the world map, you'll see that the river flows in Pakistan only and the disputed Kashmir region. So in a way, you were right that Pakistan is the real India. The actual name for "India" is Bharat.

definitely serious truth to this. I’ve had Turkish influencers dm me for no fucking reason trying to strike convo.. like if they were anywhere else in the world - no fucking chance

Lmfao I mean tbf he doesn’t seem like that much of a beg here + what he’s saying is true for the western parts of Turkey anyways they have more of a European vibe
I wasn't talking about @ElySioNs I'm aware he's from a more based area. I was just putting on the persona of those euro wannabes.
Fucking europe wannabes %50 percent of people want to be in europe
Real türks from Middle asia

And Mustafa Kemal just fought with greeks he ist just thessaloniki immigrant Atatürk was anti-imperialist
I mean I don't mind Atatürk as an anti-imperialist and fighting against the colonisers that should be praised. As a military leader ofc. As a social reformer he was a total imitator. Seemed obsessed with France for some reason.

Also, they aren't white.
Some of them are white passing. They're from Izmir it makes sense.

Anyway stop fucking arguing about curries. You do this every thread and make it 5+ pages. :feelsree:
I just wanna talk about Turkish cuties 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Gengar

View attachment 3123803

Some of them are white passing. They're from Izmir it makes sense.

Anyway stop fucking arguing about curries. You do this every thread and make it 5+ pages. :feelsree:
I just wanna talk about Turkish cuties 😍
The “white-passing” ones are descendants of Greek sex slaves.

• JFL