Turkish HT surgeons vs their western counterparts

makeme183

makeme183

Master
I have seen that guys who get HT's from turkish clinics have a better,fuller,lower hairline compared to those who go to western surgeons like rahal , hasson and wong etc

the funny thing is , the western surgeons are the ones who charge more and are more hyped up

why does this discrepancy exist ?

rahal's result

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
idk man
people think USA is the pinnacle of everything because they pay 50k for something instead of 10k
same shit for jaw surgery, all the best results I've seen come from european surgeons or some SA exceptions like Pary

anyway i think it's shifting because I know of plenty of celebrities that went to turkey despite having the funds to do it elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Sigmapsycho, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Turkeys medical sector is pretty advanced I went there this summer and sprained my ankle and the hospital was up to western standards easily

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, SOS-Sonic and babineux
Turkey experienced insane inflation = cheaper with exchange rate. Otherwise the infrastructure is first world level doctors surgeons everything

people think USA is the pinnacle of everything because they pay 50k for something instead of 10k
same shit for jaw surgery, all the best results I've seen come from european surgeons or some SA exceptions like Pary
I would understand it for something like jaw/LL , where turkish docs use external fixators rather than internal nails like US docs , which have better success rates and lower complications,faster healing time

also,there is a fear of getting sued in the US,which makes docs work more carefully, rather than countries like turkey where you can get away with anything

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin