Turkish Turks vs immigrant Turks

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Adnan Oktarmaxxing rn
Og Turkish niggas are some of the best and nicest people on earth. They got that southern hospitality and are very welcoming and happy for some reason. Not very religious and quite secular. Meanwhile, Turks who live in Europe are disgusting scumbags who shame the nation. The reason for this is Islam. When they go to Europe they are foreigners so they seek a community and comfort. This makes them join the muzzy squad and they isolate themselves which leads to them being radicalized, annoying, and bitter.

So, for everyone saying cockroach, have you actually met Turkish niggas from Turkey, not the euro filth..?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv, buflek, bloomercel and 13 others
4026605 3929176 IMG 4121

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Xangsane, bloomercel and 6 others
Black Hebrew Israelism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NoseProphecy, iam good boy and 1 other person
Allah protect those Turks from Germanistan. They will conquer Berlin insha'Allah. Cuck Turks in Turkey still want to imitate the West like their homosexual founder.

The new Islamic front in Europe will be curry Muslims in the UK, Nafris in France, Levantines in Sweden and Turks in Germany.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, bloomercel, Shade91 and 6 others
Og Turkish niggas are some of the best and nicest people on earth. They got that southern hospitality and are very welcoming and happy for some reason. Not very religious and quite secular. Meanwhile, Turks who live in Europe are disgusting scumbags who shame the nation. The reason for this is Islam. When they go to Europe they are foreigners so they seek a community and comfort. This makes them join the muzzy squad and they isolate themselves which leads to them being radicalized, annoying, and bitter.

So, for everyone saying cockroach, have you actually met Turkish niggas from Turkey, not the euro filth..?
Yes, I've had a Bosnian friend who couldn't stand Turks over in her part of the world. Said the girls are always taking it in the ass and sucking pecker to maintain their "virginity". Says they act like pigs in countries like Germany or whatever. Really ayip!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Nigger and i_love_roosters
Allah protect those Turks from Germanistan. They will conquer Berlin insha'Allah. Cuck Turks in Turkey still want to imitate the West like their homosexual founder.

The new Islamic front in Europe will be curry Muslims in the UK, Nafris in France, Levantines in Sweden and Turks in Germany.

Jesus is coming back and the earth will be destroyed before muzzy's wet dream comes true

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, NoseProphecy, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Yes, I've had a Bosnian friend who couldn't stand Turks over in her part of the world. Said the girls are always taking it in the ass and sucking pecker to maintain their "virginity". Says they act like pigs in countries like Germany or whatever. Really ayip!
True

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Lefty Rankin
How To Mew For Black Men

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Nibba aren't you muslim :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
two cheeks from the same ASS

Hahahhaha if you were atheist I'd have more respect. JUST FUCKING LOL at raging over Muslims while being a christcuck. A weak religion made for the weak minded.

View attachment 2830235

Yes and?
Jfl for quoting an atheist nigga who would've said 100x worse things about Islam. How are Christians weak when they're are a couple million dead dessert monkeys killed by protestant American Christians. Not to mention the American genocide in Bangladesh... all done by Christians. Not to mention Russians and other EE niggas such as Georgians, Armenians who have a military based on Christianity. Christians have always been the opposite of cuck, true warriors who ruled the whole world. Just because you live in the UK where their church is a joke of a church doesn't mean all Christians are like that

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Not true btw. You must be a city dweller from Istanbul, Izmir or Ankara. Anatolia and eastern (maybe they're Kurds) are still conservative Muslims.

Also thanks for proving my point. This post just screams of inferiority complex and trying to win favour of the westerners. Muh muh we civilised, modern, secular, westernised Turks. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Michael Myers
Jfl for quoting an atheist nigga who would've said 100x worse things about Islam.
Are you fucking retarded? He spoke positively about Islam. Just do a fucking jewgle search. Yeah he hated all religions but Islam, Buddhism and even Judaism he had more nuanced views he hated Christianity every bit of it.

He had a influential impact on Muslim thinkers and so did his philosophical descendants like Heidegger who also influenced Muslims.

Anyway not gonna speak with low IQs about this.

How are Christians weak when they're are a couple million dead dessert monkeys killed by protestant American Christians. Not to mention the American genocide in Bangladesh... all done by Christians. Not to mention Russians and other EE niggas such as Georgians, Armenians who have a military based on Christianity. Christians have always been the opposite of cuck, true warriors who ruled the whole world. Just because you live in the UK where their church is a joke of a church doesn't mean all Christians are like that
Christcuck all around the world are cucks. Just because Russians or Armenians or even fucking Brazilians wear crosses doesn't mean shit. I bet they don't even know a single verse from the bible.

Are you fucking retarded? He spoke positively about Islam. Just do a fucking jewgle search. Yeah he hated all religions but Islam, Buddhism and even Judaism he had more nuanced views he hated Christianity every bit of it.

He had a influential impact on Muslim thinkers and so did his philosophical descendants like Heidegger who also influenced Muslims.

Anyway not gonna speak with low IQs about this.

Christcuck all around the world are cucks. Just because Russians or Armenians or even fucking Brazilians wear crosses doesn't mean shit. I bet they don't even know a single verse from the bible.
It doesn't matter.. Jesus said: "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it"

Majority of the world won't get saved. Salvation is for the true Christians. It's not about dominance on this corrupted earth ran by Satan. It's about what comes after. Just because filthy immigrants are invading Europe that doesn't mean Islam is true.

I noticed you called Ataturk gay or something.. this is such a funny thing to say as a muzzy when your prophet was walking around looking to suck the cocks of babies :feelskek::feelskek:

. It's not about dominance on this corrupted earth ran by Satan. It's about what comes after.
Exactly this is why christcucks will remain cucks. They were only briefly mogger when the Romans became Christians. Otherwise they were always backward uncivilised cunts and good for nothing. No wonder Europe had to "kill god" in order to develop.

Meanwhile in Islam this world and the next are both important. Christcucks suffer in this world and look down on it. Muslims see it as a creation of god and reflection of his 99 names.

I noticed you called Ataturk gay or something.. this is such a funny thing to say as a muzzy when your prophet was walking around looking to suck the cocks of babies :feelskek::feelskek:
Keep quoting fabricated hadiths while at the same time saying Islam is so backward for killing gays.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

O Moses, we can never endure one [kind of] LTB. So call upon your Lord to bring forth for us from our faces its mandible and its maxilla and its zygos and its supraorbitals and its gonions.​

Exactly this is why christcucks will remain cucks. They were only briefly mogger when the Romans became Christians. Otherwise they were always backward uncivilised cunts and good for nothing. No wonder Europe had to "kill god" in order to develop.

Meanwhile in Islam this world and the next are both important. Christcucks suffer in this world and look down on it. Muslims see it as a creation of god and reflection of his 99 names.

Keep quoting fabricated hadiths while at the same time saying Islam is so backward for killing gays.
Europe never "killed god" and was always on top. Christians were always known as the best of the best when it came to knowledge and education. Christians were always seen as high caste people everywhere and Christian countries have the highest IQ. Meanwhile the tales of Islamic scientist are all fake. What you said about Christians is literally what muzzys are... backwards uncivilized cunts good for nothing. Look at your counties, look at your people, look at your governments, all shit and dysfunctional.

Muzzies like this world cuz it's the best you're gonna get. After that I'll be eternal fire. Not to mention we Christians don't hate it. God rewards us here too. We're not meant to suffer here, we're meant to be happy so we can glorify God

The Hadith I mentioned is among the most authentic ones. I guess you just don't like it so it automatically becomes fabricated

That's not even a authentic Hadith retard

Europe never "killed god" and was always on top. Christians were always known as the best of the best when it came to knowledge and education. Christians were always seen as high caste people everywhere and Christian countries have the highest IQ. Meanwhile the tales of Islamic scientist are all fake. What you said about Christians is literally what muzzys are... backwards uncivilized cunts good for nothing. Look at your counties, look at your people, look at your governments, all shit and dysfunctional.
Hahahaha the amount of coping is too strong here.
Muzzies like this world cuz it's the best you're gonna get. After that I'll be eternal fire. Not to mention we Christians don't hate it. God rewards us here too. We're not meant to suffer here, we're meant to be happy so we can glorify God
Christucks worship the otherworld at the expense of this world. In a sense they are too "religious" and otherworldly.

But the IRONY you take a look around around the most religious christcuck are watching their wives take it in the ass from multiple men.
The Hadith I mentioned is among the most authentic ones. I guess you just don't like it so it automatically becomes fabricated
It's fabricated but anyway my point was how do you square it with the junction to throw gays off the highest building, condemnation of Lut people and endless "homophobic" revelations.

same with central asians in russia

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Hahahaha the amount of coping is too strong here.
You're the one coping, gay paki
But the IRONY you take a look around around the most religious christcuck are watching their wives take it in the ass from multiple men.
Never happened. Tales of the perverted mind of a virgin curry with negative smv
It's fabricated but anyway my point was how do you square it with the junction to throw gays off the highest building, condemnation of Lut people and endless "homophobic" revelations.
The Hadith is legit and it's not ever the worst one.
Christianity is giga anti homosexuality. We don't kill them cuz we're not savages and because our God is so great he doesn't care if someone is gay or if someone leaves Christianity, after all we have the truth and everyone is free to choose the wrong path

You're the one coping, gay paki

Never happened. Tales of the perverted mind of a virgin curry with negative smv
Bruh stfu every Christian country is degenerate. Even fucking middle eastern christians (i.e. Mia Khalifa).

We don't kill them cuz we're not savages and because our God is so great he doesn't care if someone is gay
Islam is gay but also kills gays. Okay bro.
Eddie murphy

Yeah one of the biggest phenomenon is the ones who live in Turkey say they “hate islam” and all look like tiktok prettyboys.

Meanwhile, the ones in the west have perm hair, act like fuckboys even though they are religious.

Ones in the west also look darker than ones in mainland imo

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Bruh stfu every Christian country is degenerate. Even fucking middle eastern christians (i.e. Mia Khalifa).

Islam is gay but also kills gays. Okay bro.
View attachment 2830290
Nigga thinks he did something by mentioning Mia Khalifa, while there are a dozen other Muslim bitches sucking niggers off in hijabs on the hub. Muzzy countries are as degenerate, it's just that people do it in private. I'm 100% certain cuz I know a lot of mena niggas. Muzzystan is just as degenerate and gay. It has always been like that even in the past. Most of your rulers had harems with boys.

Your prophet was a closeted faggot who hated himself for being one (like a typical closeted faggot) so he virtue signaled a lot

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah one of the biggest phenomenon is the ones who live in Turkey say they “hate islam” and all look like tiktok prettyboys.

Meanwhile, the ones in the west have perm hair, act like fuckboys even though they are religious.

Ones in the west also look darker than ones in mainland imo
Very true. Normal, high caste Turkish people had jobs and we're statusmaxxed in Turkey so they didn't need to immigrate. While the low caste dalits were outcasts so they escaped to Europe

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Nigga thinks he did something by mentioning Mia Khalifa, while there are a dozen other Muslim bitches sucking niggers off in hijabs on the hub. Muzzy countries are as degenerate, it's just that people do it in private. I'm 100% certain cuz I know a lot of mena niggas.
Tales.
Muzzystan is just as degenerate and gay. It has always been like that even in the past. Most of your rulers had harems with boys.
Yeah TURKS were a bit gay - again because they were Turkish not coz they were Muslim.
Your prophet was a closeted faggot who hated himself for being one (like a typical closeted faggot) so he virtue signaled a lot
Tales again.

Muslims and Islam living rent free. Alhamdulillah. I can tell you don't like that it brushes off on you. You can try and fit in with cumskins all you like. They will always see you as Muslim jfl.

Research what? Finding out some random nobody arab faggot was potentially gay isn't proof.

I'm serious. It's over. LTN most likely low tier mtna at best in a subhuman country.

Nah you're trying to whitewash your background like most ethnics.
I'm not arguing with a homosexual how gl I am

Turkroach iq. He's a bongojeet.
As a paki you shouldn't be calling anyone anything racist cuz y'all are literally the bottom of the barrel. Same shit as Indians yet they mog y'all

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
As a paki you shouldn't be calling anyone anything racist cuz y'all are literally the bottom of the barrel. Same shit as Indians yet they mog y'all
Keep crying turkroach, you will never be white.

Keep crying turkroach, you will never be white.
Screenshot 20240320 162507 Gallery
not even trying, I just exist tbh. Never been considered anything but white

• Hmm...
Delusional turkroach. You're ethnic. :ROFLMAO:
I just live my life tbh, never tried to be white, never wanted to be "proper white (westoid). Not to mention Turkey consists of a dozen ethnicities.
celts, the same niggas as the ones in UK/ROI

Laz, most of them are ginger, they come from the Caucasus mountains

Ancient Anatolians aka Hellenics (not all Hellenics are Greek)

Tracians who originate from Europe and were very white

Aryans from the east

Slavs from the Ottoman times

Etc, etc.

Turkey is similar the the United States. It's a nation consisting of many other ones. Turks vary in every way possible. It's giga common for a Turk to be 100% European. This doesn't make him less Turkish, he's still a Turkish citizen

Main qimg d81bc76655d1480da6f47c4e3bc9c3f3 lq

Now quit the curry cope

• Hmm...
I just live my life tbh, never tried to be white, never wanted to be "proper white (westoid). Not to mention Turkey consists of a dozen ethnicities.
View attachment 2830379 celts, the same niggas as the ones in UK/ROI

View attachment 2830391 Laz, most of them are ginger, they come from the Caucasus mountains

Ancient Anatolians aka Hellenics (not all Hellenics are Greek)

Tracians who originate from Europe and were very white

Aryans from the east

Slavs from the Ottoman times

Etc, etc.

Turkey is similar the the United States. It's a nation consisting of many other ones. Turks vary in every way possible. It's giga common for a Turk to be 100% European. This doesn't make him less Turkish, he's still a Turkish citizen

View attachment 2830406

Now quit the curry cope
You turkroaches will never be white. Your origins are in East Asia. Ottomans imported slaves from Greece and other Balkan countries, hence why there are white-passing people. They are descendants of sex slaves. Imagine hyping abused sex slaves. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Embarrassing kebabcel moment. @SecularIslamist

You turkroaches will never be white. Your origins are in East Asia. Ottomans imported slaves from Greece and other Balkan countries, hence why there are white-passing people. They are descendants of sex slaves. Imagine hyping abused sex slaves. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Embarrassing kebabcel moment. @SecularIslamist
The Turkic (chink) tribes migrated to Anatolia where there were already plenty of white people. They were very few but they were very organized people (like the Mongolians) so they established a state and started ruling. They didn't mix with the locals. They wanted to be the ruling class and keep their DNA pure.

Same thing happened in Bulgaria. It was a land of Tracians, Hellenics, and Slavs, Romans maybe, but then came some central Asians on horses (no more than 10k) who started ruling but eventually disappeared due to thinking they're superior rulers and refusing to mix with the locals

So.. no Ranjeet, I'm not Central Asian

Last edited:
What Arab rulers? I'm the last to defend cuck Arabs but they never did shit like this.

View attachment 2830317

Look analbanian- who are not white btw. Anyway I can tell you're subhuman from this. It's over boyo. Trying to fit in with whites is the least you should be trying to do
Albanians are as white as Italians from Tuscany (closest phenotype match in Europe). Most Greeks and South Italians are darker then Albanians. Turks from Anatolia and the south are noticeably darker then both Albanians and Greeks but its not even accurate to ever use turks in race relations cause they have too wide range of phenotypes, the ones from the Agean coast look quite quapa for example and have very light skin

The Turkic (chink) tribes migrated to Anatolia where there were already plenty of white people. They were very few but they were very organized people (like the Mongolians) so they established a state and started ruling. They didn't mix with the locals. They wanted to be the ruling class and keep their DNA pure.

Same thing happened in Bulgaria. It was a land of Tracians, Hellenics, and Slavs, Romans maybe, but then came some central Asians on horses (no more than 10k) who started ruling but eventually disappeared due to thinking they're superior rulers and refusing to mix with the locals

They weren't very few at all, your average turk has about 30% central asian dna compared to Bulgarians for example who have less then 5% bulgar dna

• +1

Keep coping turkroach, you're not white and never will be. You're a shitskin.