• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Marsiere214, AcneScars and 6 others
>blond turk

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
nah they are muhacır balkanites. you can't find a real anatolian turk that is blonde.
Og Medieval/ancient turks could have blonde hair too
Chinese/Persian accounts confirm this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Og Medieval/ancient turks could have blonde hair too
Chinese/Persian accounts confirm this
those accounts are only about cumans and yenisei people though. they were completely different people than oghuz turks anyways.

• +1
those accounts are only about cumans and yenisei people though. they were completely different people than oghuz turks anyways.
And even oghuz i think too
They were whiter than we think
Also what about all those red haired early ottomans ?

And even oghuz i think too
They were whiter than we think
Also what about all those red haired early ottomans ?
they were whiter than iranian and arab subhumans due to the aryan genes. but they were not blondes for sure.

also ottomans were fucking whites since the start, second ruler orhan was married to a byzantine noblewoman.

just look at the seljuk art and see how they depicted themselves, they looked no different from east asians.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 10987
s

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
they were whiter than iranian and arab subhumans due to the aryan genes. but they were not blondes for sure.

also ottomans were fucking whites since the start, second ruler orhan was married to a byzantine noblewoman.

just look at the seljuk art and see how they depicted themselves, they looked no different from east asians.
Nah thats a huge meme
They didnt looked cucked east asian at all
Even mongols dont look east asian
They were mainly Caucasoid since -200 BC
They were like 90 % Caucasoid 10 % Mongoloid

Nah thats a huge meme
They didnt looked cucked east asian at all
Even mongols dont look east asian
They were mainly Caucasoid since -200 BC
They were like 90 % Caucasoid 10 % Mongoloid
bruh just look at medieval turkic DNA samples. we even have two samples from 15th century ottoman period and they are 50% mongoloid. don't believe everything those retarded pant-turkist faggots say on the net. they have a huge inferiority-complex and known for writing false history and tweaking pseudo-scientific bullshit. https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#6/39.343/33.794

• Hmm...
bruh just look at medieval turkic DNA samples. we even have two samples from 15th century ottoman period and they are 50% mongoloid. don't believe everything those retarded pant-turkist faggots say on the net. they have a huge inferiority-complex and known for writing false history and tweaking pseudo-scientific bullshit. https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#6/39.343/33.794
Where did all those mongoloid genes went then ?
50 % is way too much

Turks by themselves are descendant of IE people paternally
So even original ones werent fully mongolo but half/hapas

Also two samples is nothing

But i know turkey is at best 35 % turkic and 10 % in most part

Doesnt mean ancient turks were chinky looking people

Last edited:
Turks by themselves are descendant of IE people paternally
So even original ones werent fully mongolo but half/hapas

Also two samples is nothing

But i know turkey is at best 35 % turkic and 10 % in most part

Doesnt mean ancient turks were chinky looking people
so what? even most of the curries are descended from IE paternally. some of turks have IE paternal haplogroups but they're not the majority. you can look up at any medieval turkic samples and all of them are hapas. min. 30% mongoloid. they looked chinky as fuck. https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#3/52.43/49.04

here's a facial reconstruction of a gokturk (original medieval turk) based on the skull.
Rrrrrrrrrr

ancient proto turks were 100% mongoloid. they became mutts by the medieval era in central asia and became even more muttified in anatolia.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and nastynas
so what? even most of the curries are descended from IE paternally. some of turks have IE paternal haplogroups but they're not the majority. you can look up at any medieval turkic samples and all of them are hapas. min. 30% mongoloid. they looked chinky as fuck. https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#3/52.43/49.04

here's a facial reconstruction of a gokturk (original medieval turk) based on the skull.
View attachment 1191495

ancient proto turks were 100% mongoloid. they became mutts by the medieval era in central asia and became even more muttified in anatolia.
Indians/Iranians are not IE at all and are just faggot larpers
Only Europeans IE are aryan

This guy look hapa

View attachment 1191495

Arent turks by themselves the Result of IE + local altaics ?

View attachment 1191495

Also are you turkish ?

Indians/Iranians are not IE at all and are just faggot larpers
Only Europeans IE are aryan

This guy look hapa
the majority of them is descended from aryans still. even a big part of dravidians are descended from IE aryans. and that's way being paternally descent from IE peoples doesn't prove anything as in case of some turks.

he doesn't look hapa to me.

Arent turks by themselves the Result of IE + local altaics ?
proto turks were east siberian and 100% mongoloid for sure. as they migrated to central asia and eurasia they mixed with IE peoples.

Also are you turkish ?
yeah

• +1
the majority of them is descended from aryans still. even a big part of dravidians are descended from IE aryans. and that's way being paternally descent from IE peoples doesn't prove anything as in case of some turks.
View attachment 1191502

he doesn't look hapa to me.
View attachment 1191507

proto turks were east siberian and 100% mongoloid for sure. as they migrated to central asia and eurasia they mixed with IE peoples.

yeah
So what do you think about all of this discusion
Do you think Turkey is Larping ?

So what do you think about all of this discusion
Do you think Turkey is Larping ?
turks are the biggest LARPers on the planet.
first we larped as rome, then hittites, then sumerians, then central asian mongols.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory <- they teached this bullshit in schools and told huns-hittites-etruscans-sumerians were turks in history books :lul::lul::lul: no wonder our academy is so unreliable. it's all shitty propaganda.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12344, Edgar and 1 other person
first we larped as rome, then hittites, then sumerians, then central asian mongols.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory <- they teached this bullshit in schools and told huns-hittites-etruscans-sumerians were turks in history books :lul::lul::lul: no wonder our academy is so unreliable. it's all shitty propaganda.
So who are really Turks then ?

Yeah i know but what kind of ethnics ?
Just native Anatolians ?
i'd say 70% anatolian-west asian 20% central asian and 10% other (balkanite-iranian etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
i'd say 70% anatolian-west asian 20% central asian and 10% other (balkanite-iranian etc.)
What Turkey should do about his identity for you ?

nah they are muhacır balkanites. you can't find a real anatolian turk that is blonde.
I have zero balkan genes and i have dark blonde hair. Blonde doesnt mean balkan retard balkanites are dark af.

• +1
%50 is literally impossible jfl even at the time of gokturks mongoloid percent wasnt that high and turks are not east asian mongoloid in first place mirin historylet. You are probably arent turk-assimilated anyway this is why you shit on turks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aklifaal and Deleted member 10987
HAHAHAHA
greeks are white most turks are not however

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987

View attachment 1191495

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: what a fool tbh y dna s that indo europeans carry is a MONGOLOID haplogroup that related to native american Q. So indo europeans descended from central asian nomads not other way around regardless of how much denied by whites. And original turks looked ANE which is amerindian jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: aklifaal
Agreed with that

• +1
  • +1
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: what a fool tbh y dna s that indo europeans carry is a MONGOLOID haplogroup that related to native american Q. So indo europeans descended from central asian nomads not other way around regardless of how much denied by whites. And original turks looked ANE which is amerindian jfl.
How do you know its mongoloid ?
It was probably neither and just ANE

How do you know its mongoloid ?
It was probably neither and just ANE
It is proven many times and well known. R1b and R1a are originally native american mongoloid and related to Q. Fingolian N is mongoloid too only caucasian y dna majority countries in europe are sweden, denmark, some balkan places (I y dna) greece and turkey if you consider turkey europe (both j2).

• +1
It is proven many times and well known. R1b and R1a are originally native american mongoloid and related to Q. Fingolian N is mongoloid too only caucasian y dna majority countries in europe are sweden, denmark, some balkan places (I y dna) greece and turkey if you consider turkey europe (both j2).
E is what ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Would say they just ANE
Calling them mongoloids will be too much

• +1
Would say they just ANE
Calling them mongoloids will be too much
Ane is mongoloid too if you consider natives mongoloid and scientists consider them mongoloid so

• +1
Mirin BB(erber)C ?
But the EB1B1 hunter haplo originated from Lybia tho then they spread all over Maghreb
Yeah but originally was negroid this is why you have a big package bro mirin karaboga

• JFL
Ane is mongoloid too if you consider natives mongoloid and scientists consider them mongoloid so
I consider natives Their own race (Amerindid)

Natives and east asians are too much different

• +1
I consider natives Their own race (Amerindid)

Natives and east asians are too much different
It is like saing meds and nords are different race tho

Yeah but originally was negroid this is why you have a big package bro mirin karaboga
We have big package because my ancestors literally took thousands of pic rel into their harems
Paola1 440 550r

we were far whiter before i think

• +1
It is like saing meds and nords are different race tho
Nah more like comparing Europeans VS indians
Difference is bigger but i guess lesser for siberians/mongols

• +1
Nah more like comparing Europeans VS indians
Difference is bigger but i guess lesser for siberians/mongols
Yeah tbh more like that

• +1
%50 is literally impossible jfl even at the time of gokturks mongoloid percent wasnt that high and turks are not east asian mongoloid in first place mirin historylet. You are probably arent turk-assimilated anyway this is why you shit on turks.
kys you fucking historylet absent-brained faggot. this is the results of ma2195 ottoman sample and he is 47% percent mongoloid :lul::lul::lul: and gokturks were 45% mongoloid on average.

typical low iq turkist retard. :feelsuhh: "NOOOOO YOU CAN'T STATE FACTS THAT'S NOT MY PROPAGANDIST STATE TAUGHT ME :soy::soy::soy: OMG UR SHITTING ON MUH GLORIOUS TÜRKİŞH RACERINO :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy:"

and i'm 100% sure i'm more turkish than you jfl.

JFL :lul::lul::lul: what utter bullshit. both Q and R originated in the time of ANE 40.000 years ago. they were no mongoloid or caucasoid races back then you fucking retard. they were australoid looking.

• +1
kys you fucking historylet absent-brained faggot. this is the results of ma2195 ottoman sample and he is 47% percent mongoloid :lul::lul::lul: and gokturks were 45% mongoloid on average.
View attachment 1191557

typical low iq turkist retard. :feelsuhh: "NOOOOO YOU CAN'T STATE FACTS THAT'S NOT MY PROPAGANDIST STATE TAUGHT ME :soy::soy::soy: OMG UR SHITTING ON MUH GLORIOUS TÜRKİŞH RACERINO :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy:"

JFL :lul::lul::lul: what utter bullshit. both Q and R originated in the time of ANE 40.000 years ago. they were no mongoloid or caucasoid races back then you fucking retard. they were australoid looking.
>both Q and R originated in the time of ANE 40.000 years ago. they were no mongoloid or caucasoid races back then you fucking retard. they were australoid looking.

Think its this tbh

Its ANE
neither Caucasoid or Mongoloid

View attachment 1191557

I am not even turkist jfl what are you talking about also mirin how immature you are at internet tbh. You proved my point by gokturks and cherrypicked at ottoman times some random higher mongoloid induvidual so what should i say about that ? Both q and r are mongoloid AND EVERYONE KNOW THAT races were formated that time jfl we are not talking about monkey times they were not austroloid looking :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aklifaal and Deleted member 10987
I am not even turkist jfl what are you talking about also mirin how immature you are at internet tbh. You proved my point by gokturks and cherrypicked at ottoman times some random higher mongoloid induvidual so what should i say about that ? Both q and r are mongoloid AND EVERYONE KNOW THAT races were formated that time jfl we are not talking about monkey times they were not austroloid looking :p
You not turkist ?
Also they werent mongoloid or Caucasoid neither i think

• +1
You not turkist ?
Also they werent mongoloid or Caucasoid neither i think
What is the point of being turkist when %75 of turkey arent turk

• JFL