Turks are the greatest conquerers of all time

GigaChaddam

GigaChaddam

Bronze
aBgAw9A_700b.jpg

Turkic chads went from chinkistan to india, to africa and to europe jfl:lul:
They used their ingenious military prowess to conquer advanced civilisations in europe, india, china etc, no other empire can compared to Turks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12484, CFW432 and Haven
@Haven alt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and WontStopNorwooding

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 6217
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 11292

Turks are the real HIGH T warrior

• +1
Reactions: Haven
:lul::lul::lul:Basically subjagated a bunch of natives who fought wit sticks and stones , and discovered america by chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1294846
Turks conquered russia, and europe, multiple times. All british fags did was fight some african nigga and abos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

me shaking your hand

inb4 everything dont cope at me sandnigger :blackpill:

Territorial_changes_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_1699.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Haven
i’m the greatest conqueror of conquering ur mom’s asshole

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
aBgAw9A_700b.jpg

They used their ingenious military prowess to conquer advanced civilisations in europe, india, china etc, no other empire can compared to Turks.
We raped everybody turkic masterrace

• +1
Reactions: GigaChaddam
And nowadays hybrid anatolian-greeks are larping as turks. :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, GigaChaddam and Haven
And nowadays hybrid anatolian-greeks are larping as turks. :lul:
How you cope my ancestors havenames that places in central asian and they look asian they look turanid volgid keep coping about us avrage turk haves 35% turkic dna

• +1
How you cope my ancestors havenames that places in central asian and they look asian they look turanid volgid keep coping about us avrage turk haves 35% turkic dna
Yeah lmao and almost 50% of indians have R1A haplogroup as well, but no one thinks they are real aryans either :lul::lul::lul:

Turkish people on average dont look TURKIC. Good for you that 35% of your DNA is "turkic" (btw link me a graph or study to prove this). Does this mean you people are going to discount the MAJORITY 65 PERCENT NATIVE DNA you people have to the peninsula?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GigaChaddam and Haven
Yeah lmao and almost 50% of indians have R1A haplogroup as well, but no one thinks they are real aryans either :lul::lul::lul:

Turkish people on average dont look TURKIC. Good for you that 35% of your DNA is "turkic" (btw link me a graph or study to prove this). Does this mean you people are going to discount the MAJORITY 65 PERCENT NATIVE DNA you people have to the peninsula?
Indians are not white jfl turks have 20-40%turkic dna and its very similar to central asian turks avrage turkish people doesnt looks turkic yes avrage kazakh or avrage krygz dont looks turkic too look at to turkish dna project

• +1
Indians are not white jfl turks have 20-40%turkic dna and its very similar to central asian turks avrage turkish people doesnt looks turkic yes avrage kazakh or avrage krygz dont looks turkic too look at to turkish dna project
Indians aren't white europeans, of course, i never denied it. Yet almost 50% of them share the same forefathers as eastern euros like Poles, as you can see on that map. No one would have a problem claiming eastern euros to be "aryan" simply for the color of their skin, but would deny the same to indians even both share a majority of their paternal heritage. LMAO and i'd say average kazakh, and kyrgyz looks more turkic compared to anatolian turks. Both populations have much more average monolid asiatic eyes and wide cheekbones (turkic traits), compared to turkish anatolians in which these traits aren't as prevalent.

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Indians aren't white europeans, of course, i never denied it. Yet almost 50% of them share the same forefathers as eastern euros like Poles, as you can see on that map. No one would have a problem claiming eastern euros to be "aryan" simply for the color of their skin, but would deny the same to indians even both share a majority of their paternal heritage. LMAO and i'd say average kazakh, and kyrgyz looks more turkic compared to anatolian turks. Both populations have much more average monolid asiatic eyes and wide cheekbones (turkic traits), compared to turkish anatolians in which these traits aren't as prevalent.
No kazakh and kyrgz looks mongolian turanid is 30% mongoloud at max Downloadfile 8 Images   2021 08 29T002154425 Images   2021 08 30T150843255 93327 sean opry fotos streetstyle paris1 turanid vs fully mongoloid Images   2021 08 29T133537888

• +1
Haplogroups=/dna indians and white europeans dont have the same ancestors indians have 12% white dna because of mixing

1616690750757m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 10104
:lul::lul::lul:Basically subjagated a bunch of natives who fought wit sticks and stones , and discovered america by chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1294846
Turks conquered russia, and europe, multiple times. All british fags did was fight some african nigga and abos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

intense cope, british empire had the highest population count by far of any empire through the ages

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54

• Ugh..
aBgAw9A_700b.jpg

We have more empires tho but mongol empire is not turkic

Haplogroups=/dna indians and white europeans dont have the same ancestors indians have 12% white dna because of mixing
50% of Eastern euros and indians literally share the same paternal line lmao wtf are you talking about. No indian has white dna. (unless they have some recent euro dna from colonial times, or are literal mixes from recent white-south asian marriages in modern day). I think you are getting the aryans, and R1A confused for white Europeans, which they weren't, as such an identification had not been made back then. The only thing that differs is their maternal line. As indians mtDNA (the maternal haplogroup) is native to the subcontinent, where as european mtDNAs are native to what is now modern day continental europe.

• JFL
50% of Eastern euros and indians literally share the same paternal line lmao wtf are you talking about. No indian has white dna. (unless they have some recent euro dna from colonial times, or are literal mixes from recent white-south asian marriages in modern day). I think you are getting the aryans, and R1A confused for white Europeans, which they weren't, as such an identification had not been made back then. The only thing that differs is their maternal line. As indians mtDNA (the maternal haplogroup) is native to the subcontinent, where as european mtDNAs are native to what is now modern day continental europe.
According to scientists they are mix of whites and some other stuff like abos

Bruh they said east baltic +turanid to londonville and someother bullshit to steeltitan that guys are retardeds
Anthropologists hate him

See how this tiny kid debunks an entire field of study and an anthropological forum in one simple trick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean and Haven
According to scientists they are mix of whites and some other stuff like abos
wtf are you talking about lmao.

South asians are a mixture of South asian hunter gatherers, middle eastern farmers, and tribes from the steppes (aryans being one of these tribes). None of these ancestry groups are considered "white". Two of these groups alone are found in the ancestry of BOTH europeans and south asians (middle eastern farmers and tribes from the steppes). The only ancestry that differs from both south asians and europeans is that they have different hunter gatherer DNAs. Europeans have european hunter gatherer dna, where south asians have south asian hunter gatherer dna.

• Hmm...
wtf are you talking about lmao.

South asians are a mixture of South asian hunter gatherers, middle eastern farmers, and tribes from the steppes (aryans being one of these tribes). None of these ancestry groups are considered "white". Two of these groups alone are found in the ancestry of BOTH europeans and indians (middle eastern farmers and tribes from the steppes). The only ancestry that differs from both south asians and europeans is that they have different hunter gatherer DNAs. Europeans have european hunter gatherer dna, where south asians have south asian hunter gatherer dna.
I dont give a fuck tbh but i was read a study says that avragr indians is 12% white in dna

Turks are descendants of Mongols so not suprised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GigaChaddam and Haven
I dont give a fuck tbh but i was read a study says that avragr indians is 12% white in dna
ok, then i guess this conversation is over then? :rolleyes: especially since you aren't willing to post any links to any studies or articles to back up your claims.

• +1
ok, then i guess this conversation is over then? :rolleyes: especially since you aren't willing to post any links to any studies or articles to back up your claims.
I read that study months ago

Coping pigskin
Ottomans literally raped balkan niggers to death
1478885693197.jpg

Thats why armenians were genocided, :lul: and russian tatar mutts were conquered by Mongols and turks thats why Russian royalty have y-hapologroup O a mongol lineage.
Turks raped Angloids in WW2 at gallipoli
Turks/huns raped germanics
Turks raped Finns giving them y-dna from turks
Turks raped aryans in the steppe thats why kazakhs and uyghurs have turkic y-dna
Turks do hagia-sophia
Turks fucked your mom
Turks genocided greeks

Lmao a mutt talking about raped ancestrors.
Germanic mutts like yourself are r1b aryan descents, guess what original aryans looked like this

intense cope, british empire had the highest population count by far of any empire through the ages
Anglos lost against TURKIC bvlls, anglo cucks conquered primitive natives and lands that were inhabited by them, using superior technology, the only significant areas they controlled was india, which they didnt even really conquere more like manipulated small kingdsms into signing treatys and pitting them against each other - meanwhile turks conquered advnacned civilistions such as iran, china, europe, russia, genocide indo-europeans, raped balkn niggers to mongrelization, etc

and then they started fucking their cousins, turks now have an average iq of 90

and then they started fucking their cousins, turks now have an average iq of 90
Same with some poorer european groups

you can see that the average european iq is 90 when the environment is constant. Kazakhs also have higher iq then germanics, so turks are probably higher iq as well

Mongols aren't turkics though. They just happen to be both nomadic people.

aBgAw9A_700b.jpg

Big Black Pill.

It is noticeable that in this forum there are no real incels, fucking Goths idolizing the pink Goth penis have slipped in.

From afar you can see the apology for inventing requirements with justifications when they feel inferior due to some genetic disability of these shitty Goths. Yes, of course Oh, wonderful when it is described with great arguments, using sophistry with a low sense of semantic awareness when they are highlighted in a genetic skill over other races by extolling good conditions for these so-called "whites", that not even white are small pink of shit.

But when given a black pill against their disadvantages or weak points in the history of their populations and race, they start spewing semantic aphasia to justify and accommodate the same advantages or try to even out a bit when they don't have that skill. Luckily here in the Turkish sphere we know exactly what these idiots' weaknesses are, especially when the natural points of their conditions as a race are unbalanced.

Attachments

• 4gogbq5905581.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Fucking God, I don't know what you're doing in this incels forum when it shows from afar that you like to idolize pink penises.

There was a time when the fucking USSR, more than fucking USSR, looked like Eastern Europe, because the northern steppe of Eastern Europe was occupied by European civilizations.

Sinkiang was under Tocarian rule for a long time, but there were few populations. The Scythians, when they left their land (present-day southern Russia), founded their new empire in Turkestan. Then the Greeks colonized and expanded throughout the Central Asian area. After the fall of the empire and the Barbarian invasions, numerous Iranian and Uralic groups also resisted in the area. It was even a zone of expansion of Christianity. Later, the so-called (Turkish-Chinese) arrived, the Mongolian horde invaded the entire area and began to extend the true dominance of the Turkic-Mongolian race in all the small Indo-Erupean towns that (could barely reproduce among themselves due to the inbreeding that spoiled them). his jaw), as well as the Mongolian language.

Many of Alexander the Great's conquering Macedonians resettled in central Asia.

The 2 parts of Eurasia therefore have the same historical origin, and in the eastern part we can find heritage that could well be in the Ukraine, Persia or Greece.

The 2 parts of Eurasia therefore have the same historical origin, and in the eastern part we can find heritage that could well be in the Ukraine, Persia or Greece.

Being Tocaria one of the very few civilizations of Central Asia, Genghis Khan has erased all cultural and identity vestiges of his own. The ancient tocarians, descendants of the Indo-Europeans, disappeared entirely. They mixed with the Khagan immigrants and a civilization flourished for centuries until they finally converted to Islam.

aBgAw9A_700b.jpg

Legit but real turks are mongoloid eurasians like kazakhs and uigurs not anatolian greeks