Turn down the head is frauding?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
When i turn down my head even just slight a bit i get little to no upper eye lid exposure... without squinting, just moving the head. It's that normal, is a fraud? Also if i put my "chin up" the upper eye lide appears. Wanna know if its normal and if its fraud.

JUST TAKE A VIDEO OF YOURSELF AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I dont even had a cellphone right now to do it. Buy it happens to you?
yes it happens to everyone, I also have hooded eyes in neutral position which is what matters the most

yes it happens to everyone, I also have hooded eyes in neutral position which is what matters the most

Good to know, upper eyelid exposure is lack of bones? If so what's the name? You said you got hooded eyes in neutral position if you "chin up" the eyelid appears?

Good to know, upper eyelid exposure is lack of bones? If so what's the name? You said you got hooded eyes in neutral position if you "chin up" the eyelid appears?
yes it's visible if i lift my head up, you need lowe set browridge to get bone hooding, i have browridge+ fat hooding

Basic level frauding, many women do this in photos. Also hides chin fat.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Basic level frauding, many women do this in photos. Also hides chin fat.
Yeah. Also not looking directly at the camera. There are so many different things you can do to fraud in photos

your face gets narrower though dont think it's a fair trade