turned 15 this week, am around 169-170cm is it over to reach normie 5,10 height

toosmall

toosmall

shortcel 170cm
on probably bunk mk and gonna hop on cjc and ai (when 16-17)
mom is 5ft dad is 5,9, got doctors appointments for like 0.0001% I get hgh thru free healthcare
probably gonna rope if peds / LL cant save me from being shortcuck. Someone give truth here no larping bullshit

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, kimtaehyung and Meister!
on probably bunk mk and gonna hop on cjc and ai (when 16-17)
mom is 5ft dad is 5,9, got doctors appointments for like 0.0001% I get hgh thru free healthcare
probably gonna rope if peds / LL cant save me from being shortcuck. Someone give truth here no larping bullshit
Yeah its problaby over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Meister! and chosen-one
nigga hop on a stack right now. you can probably get 180cm if you don't have subhuman genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, aspiringexcel and chosen-one
Chad in west timor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and EggKing
Hop on any stack you find asap

Chad in bangkok

Chad in kygyztan. nah fr though take HGH if you can really do that don't be lazy about it and just slack off with it because you WILL ROPE AND REGRET afterwards. so just get that shit, eat as much as possible, just bulk it doesn't matter even if you will look like bloated fat fuck since the peak of life to be lean is at like 18-19 not at 15-16, no one literally I mean no one not even the bad Stacies chicks give a fuck about how bloated you might get right now. I was in your shoes once and I ended up at 5'9 but 5'10-5'-11 in most nikes so outdoors I am not a terra manlet, take this opportunity.

Last edited:
living in 3rd world country for pussy is megacope :lul:
yeah bro that was ironic... its supposed to be funny, do you think you are Einstein or some shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back