Turned 17 yesterday and I'm full of regrets

So here I am, just turned 17 yesterday and still don't have my driver's license. I've also never kissed a girl and have no idea what to do with my life. I honestly feel like I am a waste of fucking human space sometimes.

I've been depressed for most of my senior year in high school. I have 0 irl friends yes that's right 0 my WhatsApp and Instagram is empty it doesn't help that we are under a lockdown.

As I was cutting my birthday cake this dawned upon me and it's very upsetting. I still remember my 13 year old self promising my future self of the goal and the things I would accomplish before I turn 18. My previous self would be very disappointed in me. Wish I could just go back in time and change things tbh.
Niggga we are living the same life i turn 17 in 3 days from now and i havent even got my license (or drivers ed some kids can drive at 16 bc of our drivers ed program in school). I dont have anyone to invite in my birthday and none of my former friends have invited me this summer for anything once niggga

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
True. I am 36 now with lots of regrets. I was doing great in school until age 12, then started procrastinating and not care about anything. Regardless of degrees I wish I knew many more things by now. Many people I once considered dumb are doing far better than me right now mostly because they finished some degree or stayed in one career. I feel allergic to studying, can only do it for a few weeks then abandon it for months or years. Despite having made good sums of money it doesn't buy me the things that I truly want nor the time that was lost. @Jamesothy
This was me for years. 51 now. And seeing live through different glasses. It’s never too late. If you can still recognize where you came from. I’m excited about the future.
☘

Then you became a mod. What happened bro? :lul:

You’ll be alright kiddo, relax
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Everyone regrets a lot. Except for Sinatra, he only has a few, too few to mention.

It’s just part of life

Niggga we are living the same life turning 17 in 3 days from now and haven't even got my license (or drivers ed some kids can drive at 16 bc of our driver's program in school). I don have anyone to invite on my birthday and none of my former friends have invited me this summer for anything once niggga
I posted this thread last year and things are much better now. I was just overreacting. Looking back this thread is a cringefest. I got my licenses, started college and generally quite happy with my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20618, Growth Plate and 1 other person
just needed some more T

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This was me for years. 51 now. And seeing live through different glasses. It’s never too late. If you can still recognize where you came from. I’m excited about the future.
☘
aren’t you replying to yourself

how did you age 15 years in the last year

• +1
I posted this thread last year and things are much better now. I was just overreacting. Looking back this thread is a cringefest. I got my licenses, started college and generally quite happy with my life.
Did you kiss a girl yet?

• +1