Turned 6k to 70k, enough for LL and still making more!

@OP

LMAO it's not even a chip it's a fucking QR code they claim "can't be copied" anyone with a phone and a printer can fucking copy it lmaooo
Also here are the list of Partnerships who are already working or will be working with Vechain in near future. Also Billionaire Tim Draper is literally invested in Vechain.

If your dogshit filled dome could do a 5 minute research about Blockchain you would know that it cannot be hacked. That mf also said BTC would never recover over 20k and would never cross 50k. Well guess fucking what you ugly ape, BTC is 52k and continously rising and being adopted left and right and about to have its own ETF. Keep moaning like a boomer about BTC being muh "HaCkEd". Vechain has been around since 2015 you baboon, how is it a pump and dump, it's currently being used by WALMART CHINA which does over 100k transactions on Vechain network every single day.

Get off my thread retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
there is no counterfeit issue there is high demand for it and almost nobody is actually getting scammed in first world unknowingly
the issue literally solves itself either you know and get a refund or you don't and keep on living
adding a chip that solidifies the value is stupid will
1.raise the cost of production
2.get copied anyway
3.just solidifies the value of the chip above the item

stupid shit is stupid by rich people that will only pay for itself by having the end user pay more to NOT get a counterfeit which they likely weren't getting anyway

This is a classic pump and dumb just like every other moronfest in the bitcoin universe since it's completely unregulated, the video maker has thousands or tens of thousands invested makes a video drives up the price and dumps at peak, reinvests on the drop makes another video and pumps and dumps again.

This is literally bitcoin which is a number only and has 0 value, it's only bought by pump and dump tactics iE. buy this to get rich and only the person on the soapbox saying to buy to get rich actually gets rich

it will eventually be hacked or drop like a fucking rock when there is a panic and keep dropping

the top invester in the world on bitcoin -

Warren Buffett says bitcoin is 'probably rat poison squared'
Also i know that you're IQ is below room temperature because a 5 second Google search literally tells you that in US alone the counterfeit business accounts for over 600 BILLION A YEAR. And that's only US not accounting China, where Vechain is currently being adopted. Also PUFFBAR, the largest disposable Vaping brand in USA will be releasing their websites with Vechain tracked Codes in Friday.

Annoying ass dude, how many times do I gotta destroy your boomer argument?

keep replying to me chimp

Keep holding. puffbar integrated it into their system soon the entire vaping industry will get in and a shit ton more people will start investing

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
Keep holding. puffbar integrated it into their system soon the entire vaping industry will get in and a shit ton more people will start investing
You hold as well? How much bro?

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
You hold as well? How much bro?
Im trying to buy but im in the US and binance wont let me verify because "my name does not match my adress" or some bullshit but im trying to buy rn any platform recommendations?

• +1
Im trying to buy but im in the US and binance wont let me verify because "my name does not match my adress" or some bullshit but im trying to buy rn any platform recommendations?
I'm not sure man, bought when Binance US wasn't around, so didn't have all the KYC. Maybe try normal Binance with VPN. But ya if they were in Coinbase or Kraken it would already be 50 cent

• +1
Coinbase or Kraken
imagine bruh that would be insane. one day its pretty much gonna happen though since this coin is very useful to the public market

• +1
bruh mirin tbh nfl

where do i learn this shit jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Uglyandfat
Just join a Crypto Subreddit, unironically jfl. That's what I did 😜
U browse the vechain sub too? I got popular there from a couple posts JFL

• JFL
U browse the vechain sub too? I got popular there from a couple posts JFL
What's your name, the cuck mods banned me for trolling a little jfl

• +1
What should I invest 100 in right now?

tfw i fi hadnt had to pull my money out of link because of emergency id have 30xed

cest la vie its just money

being poor isnt really that bad tbh

Over for us US cels. :feelsrope: Binance US app is supposedly shit and Coinbase doesn't let you buy VET. Maybe Crypto.com works.

• +1
Over for us US cels. :feelsrope: Binance US app is supposedly shit and Coinbase doesn't let you buy VET. Maybe Crypto.com works.
yeah literally so hard to fucking buy

• So Sad
Reactions: Kekee
Hey guys, this post is all the poorcels like I once was. I initially invested 6k like 2 years ago and found a project called VET. I've been 100% in this project since 2018 because I've don't my research and believe this is the next Amazon tier company of this decade. It's still relatively unknown and undervalued in my openion. I believe this will do at least 5x and most likely will do 10x putting my portfolio to over 600k at the end of summer (August). I'm not shilling this project, but I just want to help out everyone. Do your own research.
Congrats on the investment. Which wallets do you recommend for safety?

Putting 100% of your portfolio in a single shitcoin

What could possibly go wrong

can i do this as 16 years old in poland?

• +1
Yo
Ure a jealous bastard. I worked night shift 80 fucking hours a week in a labor job pulling 500lb pallets all day long, came back home ate 5, 6 scoops of penut butter at morning, slept 7 hours wope up and worked again for the whole night for a whole fucking month. Made 4.5k, 1.5k I borrowed from my broke mom, who is almost 50 and works a warehouse job and put all that into this one project, which I did so much research that I know every single detail about their white paper down to a fucking page. I knew they were gonna be successful, why??? Because I did research like a fucking maniac. I know every single detail about this Company down to every single developer who works for them. Don't tell me what I knew and what I didn't know. Also fuck you for undermining my effort. I have lived like a hermit wearing torn clothes, buying broken $100 phones and finally its paying off, and you have to come and shit on it??? Wtf man
Damn, you’ve put in the work, glad it's working out for you.

• Love it
Vechain official wallet. Although I've heard good things about exodus as well.
What percentage do you plan on selling at the height of the bull run?

• +1
What percentage do you plan on selling at the height of the bull run?
I'm gonna be out 100%. Not planning on being here for the bear market. There is going to be a crash 100%, although it might be shorter than the last one, since there are a lot of institutions interested in it. But ya, selling everything at my price target.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Putting 100% of your portfolio in a single shitcoin

What could possibly go wrong
You can 10x your money, that's all can go wrong. But seriously, I did a lot of research and you come along and casually call my investment a shitcoin without doing even 5 seconds of research. You're a fuckwit.

I run a business and actually invested 6k, within a year I had 50k and virtually 0 chance of losing my initial investment. investing is good when you have money, turning 6k to 50k is childsplay in the real world, turning 50k to 500k is fucking hard in business, that is what investing is good for and your investment was risky, keep holding onto it, where it goes doesn't matter a lick. 60k over 2 years isn't good enough for you and I fucking agree, how I know is you want to keep holding on, you are a gambler at best, if you were smart you would have removed a portion and done something useful with it to generate a second stream of income, you are leaving it all on the table again because this is your only option to get rich. It doesn't matter if you get a rich a fool and his money are soon seperated.
Also you had to work for your business, while I make 2k everytime I take a shit.

You can 10x your money, that's all can go wrong. But seriously, I did a lot of research and you come along and casually call my investment a shitcoin without doing even 5 seconds of research. You're a fuckwit.
You're right, it's a dick move

Point still stands though

I will put 1k in it thanks op

hey faggot wanted to let u know I got another 50k shipment shit is sitting near me RN waiting to go out, remember this is all off profit from a 6-7k investment and I am still making money off the principle investment so the 50k is on top of thousands of dollars I am still realizing rn, suckmyass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
I run a business and actually invested 6k, within a year I had 50k and virtually 0 chance of losing my initial investment. investing is good when you have money, turning 6k to 50k is childsplay in the real world, turning 50k to 500k is fucking hard in business, that is what investing is good for and your investment was risky, keep holding onto it, where it goes doesn't matter a lick. 60k over 2 years isn't good enough for you and I fucking agree, how I know is you want to keep holding on, you are a gambler at best, if you were smart you would have removed a portion and done something useful with it to generate a second stream of income, you are leaving it all on the table again because this is your only option to get rich. It doesn't matter if you get a rich a fool and his money are soon seperated.
lmao why is every single mulatto like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
So, uh, how is it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back