Turned down a 25/hr + bonuses job (van route driver job)

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
I was in horrible traffic on my way to the interview and realized how much I have road rage. Jfl @ getting in a van and driving in shit weather at 5am for a living. I really questioned my life choices. Tbf I didn't even apply for this job, they had one of their recruiters reach out to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Patient A, rooman and 3 others
Over for you when you haevto work such low status jobs. Rip.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, thereallegend, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
I was thinking this exact thing. I should have just canceled the interview but at least driving there showed me why I can't do it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
JFL at you if u work such ajob

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 23778
Jfl at the copers in this thread
I'd rather do something like that and not have to interact with as many bots than some shitty office job or something

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, Loveland, Manletmachine and 11 others
I'd rather do something like that and not have to interact with as many bots than some shitty office job or something
how about get yourself somewhere where you can work a job thats actually interesting? Whatever it might be for you, like Doctor, Pilot, Architect or some other Engineering job?

It was probably some blue collar slave job. The $$ isn’t worth the low status.

Women only respect top tier white collar or successful entrepreneur.

how about get yourself somewhere where you can work a job thats actually interesting? Whatever it might be for you, like Doctor, Pilot, Architect or some other Engineering job?
Yes but I'm comparing it to other mundane jobs that shouldn't be long term careers

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yea bro! they are right! choose a better job thats in your liking, fuck working at such jobs, they are for poor people, you can be whoever you want, be it a pilot or a surgeon!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Marsik, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
White collar workers get to work from home now. They get an hour lunch break. They sure as hell don’t come into the office at 5 AM.

Blue collar only gets half an hour in breaks for an 8 hour shift.
If you get more than half an hour in breaks they usually extend the shift to compensate.

You gotta let someone know if you’re using the bathroom.
20-30 min lunch. 10-15 minute break.

White collar workers get to work from home now. They get an hour lunch break. They sure as hell don’t come into the office at 5 AM.

Blue collar only gets half an hour in breaks for an 8 hour shift.
If you get more than half an hour in breaks they usually extend the shift to compensate.

You gotta let someone know if you’re using the bathroom.
20-30 min lunch. 10-15 minute break.
Nigga I don't know what white collar or blue collar is
I'm not american

Nigga I don't know what white collar or blue collar is
I'm not american
White collar = office jobs (but they work from home now)

Blue collar = physical labor
Ex: warehouse, factory, trades, trucking

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and optimisticzoomer
it's impossible to get a white collar wfh job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, latincell95 and JovenCansao
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 23778
only if you're sub 100 IQ JFL
i have a brain lesion from meningitis. people tell me it's my fault so ig they can have fun paying my rent and luxuries for life

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
Is 25 bucks an hour good standard of life where you are? If so then it seems cool

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
i have a brain lesion from meningitis. people tell me it's my fault so ig they can have fun paying my rent and luxuries for life
Brutal!! Meningitis is no joke. Did it happen to you as a child?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and St.TikTokcel
Is 25 bucks an hour good standard of life where you are? If so then it seems cool
No it's just getting by. Not poverty by any means though

All fucking boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
In UK these kinds of jobs are in high demand, but pampered Brits don't want to do it. After a couple of years they probably get paid more than average city worker.

, Architect or some other Engineering job?
Ngl. I have yet to meet a guy, that works in 1 of these 2. And doesn't have an incel or autistic way of communicating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Patient A
In UK these kinds of jobs are in high demand, but pampered Brits don't want to do it. After a couple of years they probably get paid more than average city worker.
there's only around 1 million white british that are under the age of 50 to work these jobs.

hardly any brits left, most are old people

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist