Turned into @aBetterMii

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
This emo girl goes to the gym I go to, she's always wearing rock bands' t-shirts and doesn't talk to anyone at the gym, just lift her weights, do some leg training and then go home :ogre:

I discovered her profile on Telegram through Telegram's function to find people on your area, and then from there it was quite easy to also find her Instagram and Tik Tok accounts... for me she is really really cute and I'm crushing on her hard tbh, but I don't know what I should do tbh, if I should follow her on instagram or try talking to her irl, at the gym.

D4d716d5 c16a 4578 939d 4912874f9dc8

@aBetterMii how would you rate her? :owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deprived, JawMogger and 5 others
Emo girls will make you feel heaven and hell. And they tend to be very kinky as well. You gotta start wearing chokers and eye shadow and ask her out :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Bvnny., Erik-Jón and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 3828
i imagine Bvnny with this:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cage inducing
Unrionically hes like the only guy on the forum i can actually see painting his nails and dressing emo. No one else comes to mind but maybe im forgetting someone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 9801
Unrionically hes like the only guy on the forum i can actually see painting his nails and dressing emo. No one else comes to mind but maybe im forgetting someone.
@Bvnny. give this a go pls, and report back with pics

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
Curlyhead

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
i imagine Bvnny with this:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cage inducing
@Bvnny. give this a go pls, and report back with pics
If I were to try that my parents would disown me :ogre:

The other day I told my mom that there were some fags and bisexuals at the last party I went to, and she started telling me how I shouldn't interact with those kind of people, that they are degenerate and shit :lul:

I'm really gonna never fuck a man until I get myself a job and go live by myself, my parents are as biphobic as it gets.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9801 and aBetterMii
If I were to try that my parents would disown me :ogre:

The other day I told my mom that there were some fags and bisexuals at the last party I went to, and she started telling me how I shouldn't interact with those kind of people, that they are degenerate and shit :lul:

I'm really gonna never fuck a man until I get myself a job and go live by myself, my parents are as biphobic as it gets.
Some of the stuff ive ended up at... even my Democrat dad would disown me.