Turned my Monolid into Doublelid (Insane Lifefuel Ricecels GTFIH)

rottingricecel

rottingricecel

Iron
I found out that if I sorta rub my eyes and push em up with my hands, it turns into a double lid for a minute or so, and then reverses back to a monolid. If I tilt my head down, and tense my eyelid muscles to widen my eyes and look up while keeping my head down, keeping my eyelids like this (think of like a comical stereotypical psychopath look), it actually stays like that for the rest of the day as long as you tense them up like this every hour or so for a couple seconds. Of course, remember to not autistically widen your eyes as you walk or you will look ridiculous. This has been insane lifefuel for me and my eye area has never looked better. I no longer look like a complete chink and my eyebrows appear much more low set. JFL I stared at myself in the mirror for around 30 minutes yesterday just making facial expressions.

- Also, a helpful tip in achieving this is to use "lasting" skincare products (moisturizer, creams, retinol, etc etc) in the morning. The slight adhesiveness makes it easier to push your eyelid into a doublelid.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I found out that if I sorta rub my eyes and push em up with my hands, it turns into a double lid for a minute or so, and then reverses back to a monolid. If I tilt my head down, and tense my eyelid muscles to widen my eyes and look up while keeping my head down, keeping my eyelids like this (think of like a comical stereotypical psychopath look), it actually stays like that for the rest of the day as long as you tense them up like this every hour or so for a couple seconds. Of course, remember to not autistically widen your eyes as you walk or you will look ridiculous. This has been insane lifefuel for me and my eye area has never looked better. I no longer look like a complete chink and my eyebrows appear much more low set. JFL I stared at myself in the mirror for around 30 minutes yesterday just making facial expressions.

- Also, a helpful tip in achieving this is to use "lasting" skincare products (moisturizer, creams, retinol, etc etc) in the morning. The slight adhesiveness makes it easier to push your eyelid into a doublelid.
Just get monolid surgery

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, AscendingHero and rottingricecel
Just get monolid surgery
Can't I'm only 16 and parents aren't blackpilled enough. Also if this keeps working I won't have to get it in the future.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and ballskin
greycell + ricecell sure is a combo that can only lead to cope

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why do ricecels hate their monolid so much? Sometimes it can look great

2854122_1643158909218.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and AscendingHero
i dont eat bugs, what is the difference between a monolid and double lid?

just get browridge implants

monolid looks good tho

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Pics