Turned on by my girlfriend trying OnlyFans

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
Aspiring cuck here, been with my current girlfriend for a little over a year. We've fantasized about threesomes but nothing has materialized, and it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon due to her reticence and social distancing.

She's mentioned a desire to be a camgirl in the past, and is now determined to grow a following by showing off on OnlyFans. She's tall, petite, and tattooed, so I'm confident she'll find an audience. I'm a photographer and am so turned on by the idea of taking hot pics of her that she can show off to a bunch of random guys online.. can anyone here relate?

Not quite cuckolding, but it definitely comes from the same place for me. And hopefully it will open her up to doing more cuckolding-type things in the future.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Ritalincel, Vvvvxxxx and 19 others
Pretty good, just add a line about bbc or her son it’s ready for Reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, Ritalincel, SWG88 and 9 others
ok, you are indeed a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: egoy, PYT, Deleted member 2969 and 4 others
Is this from reddit or you made this up?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
Is this from reddit or you made this up?

If she shows off her body on cam she will have an endless choice of dicks lined up for her choosing. She will have so many guys contacting her trying to fuck her it will be ridiculous.

The only thing SHE has to do is choose the (local) guys she wants to fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
please tell me this isn't real

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645

TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4645
over a year. We've fantasized about threesomes
thats the basement bricks talking
leave forum @mods delet

God bless 21st simp century said no one ever

• JFL
Aspiring cuck here, been with my current girlfriend for a little over a year. We've fantasized about threesomes but nothing has materialized, and it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon due to her reticence and social distancing.

She's mentioned a desire to be a camgirl in the past, and is now determined to grow a following by showing off on OnlyFans. She's tall, petite, and tattooed, so I'm confident she'll find an audience. I'm a photographer and am so turned on by the idea of taking hot pics of her that she can show off to a bunch of random guys online.. can anyone here relate?

Not quite cuckolding, but it definitely comes from the same place for me. And hopefully it will open her up to doing more cuckolding-type things in the future.

• JFL
r/Cuckold
430,398 members

• JFL
I read "aspiring cuck here" then laughed for 2 mins straight and cried from laughter. Idk the state of men in 2020 it's too much.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4645
I read "aspiring cuck here" then laughed for 2 mins straight and cried from laughter. Idk the state of men in 2020 it's too much.

Imagine aspiring to be a cuck. Western civilization is done, it's just a matter of years before it falls apart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Baldingman1998
Imagine aspiring to be a cuck. Western civilization is done, it's just a matter of years before it falls apart.
Im planning to be the new barbarians.

• +1
Reactions: PYT

jesus

@Amnesia aren't you into the thought of whores getting fucked by other men aswell?

you copy pasted this from reddit, right?

Wow.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
[QUOTE="sytyl, post: 3680866, member: 8078

• +1

Attachments

• 619AEBC8-7D44-42E9-ADED-8BDF71DA3195.gif
    619AEBC8-7D44-42E9-ADED-8BDF71DA3195.gif
    616.4 KB · Views: 3
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    159.1 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
My brain cells don't have enough power today to figure out what you mean by this. It's October therefore you've taken on a halloween theme?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 9072