Turning a Narrow Mouth from a Flaw to Feature: The Ultimate Guide for Narrowmouthcels

starvecell

starvecell

prince of currysia
Hey everyone,

I’ve been thinking a lot about my narrow mouth lately, and I know I’m not alone in feeling like it’s one of those features that can really throw off your entire facial balance.

When people on here see a narrow mouth, the first thing they often recommend is surgery or those mouth-widening tools that take forever and cost a fortune. But let’s be honest—most of us aren’t rolling in cash or thrilled about putting ourselves through months of pain for a small change.

After diving deep into the science and exploring all the options, I’ve stumbled upon what might just be the ultimate solution for us: combining hollow cheeks with a natural, scientifically-backed method to widen your mouth. Trust me, this could be a total game-changer. Let me walk you through it.

1. Hollow Cheeks: The Secret to Making Your Narrow Mouth Look Amazing

First things first: having a narrow mouth isn’t the end of the world. In fact, with the right approach, it can actually be an asset. The key here? Hollow cheeks. Think of hollow cheeks as the magic ingredient that makes your narrow mouth go from “meh” to “whoa.” They create angles and shadows that redefine your facial structure, making that narrow mouth look like a deliberate, stylish feature rather than an unfortunate quirk.

Take Johnny Depp, for example. The guy’s known for his narrow mouth, but when he’s sporting those signature hollow cheeks, it’s like everything just clicks into place. His jawline becomes more prominent, his face takes on a more chiseled appearance, and suddenly, that narrow mouth isn’t a flaw—it’s the cherry on top of a seriously striking face. But when he’s carrying a bit more facial fat, the balance is off, and that narrow mouth starts to look out of place.

So, why do hollow cheeks make such a difference? Scientifically speaking, hollow cheeks help to accentuate the jawline and draw attention away from the width of your mouth. They create depth and contrast on your face, giving you a more angular, defined look. Essentially, they’re doing all the heavy lifting, making your narrow mouth seem like it’s just part of the plan, not a mistake.

And the best part? Achieving hollow cheeks isn’t as hard as you might think. There are plenty of threads on here with tips and tricks—whether it’s through diet, exercise, or just losing a bit of facial fat, hollow cheeks are totally within reach. Once you get them, you’ll start to see how your narrow mouth can actually work to your advantage.

2. Mouth-Widening Tools: The Long, Painful Road You Probably Want to Avoid

Now, I know some of you are thinking about those mouth-widening tools that promise to stretch your lips into a perfect smile. But here’s the thing: these tools are a slow, painful grind, and the results are usually pretty minimal. You’re talking about months of using a device that literally tears at the corners of your mouth, just for a slight increase in width. Not to mention, these tools can lead to nasty side effects like micro-tears, scarring, or even nasolabial folds—the deep lines that run from the sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth. And let’s be real, adding wrinkles isn’t exactly what most of us are going for.

So, while mouth-widening tools might offer some results, they come with a high cost—both literally and figuratively. If you’re looking for a way to improve your appearance without shelling out a ton of money or enduring a lot of pain, these tools probably aren’t your best bet.

3. The Holy Grail: Brushing the Corners of Your Mouth for Natural Widening

But don’t worry, I’ve found a method that’s way more accessible and less invasive—brushing the corners of your mouth. Yeah, it might sound weird at first, but stay with me. This technique is actually rooted in some pretty solid science and could be the harmony pill we’ve all been looking for.

Here’s how it works: by brushing the outer corners of your mouth vigorously with a toothbrush, you’re creating controlled micro-damage to the tissue. This micro-damage triggers a healing response in your body, leading to tissue regeneration and expansion over time. It’s a concept known as controlled tissue expansion, which is used in various medical and cosmetic procedures to gradually stretch skin and tissue.

Routine: After you finish brushing your teeth each day, take that same toothbrush and go to work on the corners of your mouth. Brush each corner for about 30 seconds—just enough to get the area nice and red. Don’t worry if it starts to feel a bit sore after a few days. That’s just your mouth’s way of saying, “Hey, I’m getting wider!” Keep brushing until you see some redness, and you’ll know it’s working. Over time, the repeated brushing encourages the tissue to become more elastic and susceptible to stretching, subtly widening your mouth without the need for any expensive tools or procedures.

Combine this with the hollow cheeks we talked about earlier, and you’ve got a powerful combination that can take your narrow mouth from a perceived flaw to a striking feature. Plus, the gradual nature of this method means you won’t suddenly look different overnight—it’s a subtle transformation that enhances your facial harmony over time.

4. Tinted Chapstick: The Final Touch for a Wider-Looking Mouth

Alright, now here’s a bonus tip that might sound a little unconventional, but trust me, it works: tinted chapstick. Yeah, you heard that right. And before you start thinking, “Isn’t that a bit... you know, *girly*?” let me tell you—it’s not gay to use a tinted chapstick if it makes you look better. In fact, it’s a genius move.

Here’s the deal: by applying a tinted chapstick and slightly overdoing it at the corners of your mouth, you can create the illusion of a wider mouth instantly. It’s all about that slight, subtle overline that extends just beyond the natural edge of your lips. This trick can help balance your facial proportions and make your narrow mouth appear wider, without anyone being the wiser.

Think of it as a temporary, low-effort hack that you can use whenever you need a little extra confidence boost. Plus, the added moisture will keep your lips looking smooth and healthy, so it’s really a win-win. So, don’t be afraid to hit the store, grab a tinted chapstick that matches your natural lip color, and give it a try. Your narrow mouth will thank you.

So there you have it, folks. The narrow mouth isn’t the curse we thought it was—it’s a hidden gem waiting to be polished. Forget about those expensive tools and surgeries—this is the poor man’s path to facial harmony. If you’ve tried these methods or have any other tips, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for reading, and happy looksmaxing!

Starve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, future_, Bitchwhipper2 and 9 others
Inb4 "no pics, no care"

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, heyheyheybro22 and NZb6Air
You could've just said makeup corner lip instead

• +1
Reactions: future_, ryuken, Metanoia and 1 other person
Just brush the corners of your lips bro even though the real problem is usually recessed upper jaw

• +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc)
Just get SARPE holy fuck

You could've just said makeup corner lip instead
Yeah, but where's the drama in that? This is **Looksmax.org**, not a Sephora ad.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Just brush the corners of your lips bro even though the real problem is usually recessed upper jaw
Yeah, and the real solution is usually a plastic surgeon’s paycheck. But we're here to make the most of what we've got, not to mortgage our future for it.

• +1
Reactions: testgoblin
Hey everyone,

I’ve been thinking a lot about my narrow mouth lately, and I know I’m not alone in feeling like it’s one of those features that can really throw off your entire facial balance.

When people on here see a narrow mouth, the first thing they often recommend is surgery or those mouth-widening tools that take forever and cost a fortune. But let’s be honest—most of us aren’t rolling in cash or thrilled about putting ourselves through months of pain for a small change.

After diving deep into the science and exploring all the options, I’ve stumbled upon what might just be the ultimate solution for us: combining hollow cheeks with a natural, scientifically-backed method to widen your mouth. Trust me, this could be a total game-changer. Let me walk you through it.

First things first: having a narrow mouth isn’t the end of the world. In fact, with the right approach, it can actually be an asset. The key here? Hollow cheeks. Think of hollow cheeks as the magic ingredient that makes your narrow mouth go from “meh” to “whoa.” They create angles and shadows that redefine your facial structure, making that narrow mouth look like a deliberate, stylish feature rather than an unfortunate quirk.

Take Johnny Depp, for example. The guy’s known for his narrow mouth, but when he’s sporting those signature hollow cheeks, it’s like everything just clicks into place. His jawline becomes more prominent, his face takes on a more chiseled appearance, and suddenly, that narrow mouth isn’t a flaw—it’s the cherry on top of a seriously striking face. But when he’s carrying a bit more facial fat, the balance is off, and that narrow mouth starts to look out of place.

So, why do hollow cheeks make such a difference? Scientifically speaking, hollow cheeks help to accentuate the jawline and draw attention away from the width of your mouth. They create depth and contrast on your face, giving you a more angular, defined look. Essentially, they’re doing all the heavy lifting, making your narrow mouth seem like it’s just part of the plan, not a mistake.

And the best part? Achieving hollow cheeks isn’t as hard as you might think. There are plenty of threads on here with tips and tricks—whether it’s through diet, exercise, or just losing a bit of facial fat, hollow cheeks are totally within reach. Once you get them, you’ll start to see how your narrow mouth can actually work to your advantage.

Now, I know some of you are thinking about those mouth-widening tools that promise to stretch your lips into a perfect smile. But here’s the thing: these tools are a slow, painful grind, and the results are usually pretty minimal. You’re talking about months of using a device that literally tears at the corners of your mouth, just for a slight increase in width. Not to mention, these tools can lead to nasty side effects like micro-tears, scarring, or even nasolabial folds—the deep lines that run from the sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth. And let’s be real, adding wrinkles isn’t exactly what most of us are going for.

So, while mouth-widening tools might offer some results, they come with a high cost—both literally and figuratively. If you’re looking for a way to improve your appearance without shelling out a ton of money or enduring a lot of pain, these tools probably aren’t your best bet.

But don’t worry, I’ve found a method that’s way more accessible and less invasive—brushing the corners of your mouth. Yeah, it might sound weird at first, but stay with me. This technique is actually rooted in some pretty solid science and could be the harmony pill we’ve all been looking for.

Here’s how it works: by brushing the outer corners of your mouth vigorously with a toothbrush, you’re creating controlled micro-damage to the tissue. This micro-damage triggers a healing response in your body, leading to tissue regeneration and expansion over time. It’s a concept known as controlled tissue expansion, which is used in various medical and cosmetic procedures to gradually stretch skin and tissue.

Routine: After you finish brushing your teeth each day, take that same toothbrush and go to work on the corners of your mouth. Brush each corner for about 30 seconds—just enough to get the area nice and red. Don’t worry if it starts to feel a bit sore after a few days. That’s just your mouth’s way of saying, “Hey, I’m getting wider!” Keep brushing until you see some redness, and you’ll know it’s working. Over time, the repeated brushing encourages the tissue to become more elastic and susceptible to stretching, subtly widening your mouth without the need for any expensive tools or procedures.

Combine this with the hollow cheeks we talked about earlier, and you’ve got a powerful combination that can take your narrow mouth from a perceived flaw to a striking feature. Plus, the gradual nature of this method means you won’t suddenly look different overnight—it’s a subtle transformation that enhances your facial harmony over time.

Alright, now here’s a bonus tip that might sound a little unconventional, but trust me, it works: tinted chapstick. Yeah, you heard that right. And before you start thinking, “Isn’t that a bit... you know, *girly*?” let me tell you—it’s not gay to use a tinted chapstick if it makes you look better. In fact, it’s a genius move.

Here’s the deal: by applying a tinted chapstick and slightly overdoing it at the corners of your mouth, you can create the illusion of a wider mouth instantly. It’s all about that slight, subtle overline that extends just beyond the natural edge of your lips. This trick can help balance your facial proportions and make your narrow mouth appear wider, without anyone being the wiser.

Think of it as a temporary, low-effort hack that you can use whenever you need a little extra confidence boost. Plus, the added moisture will keep your lips looking smooth and healthy, so it’s really a win-win. So, don’t be afraid to hit the store, grab a tinted chapstick that matches your natural lip color, and give it a try. Your narrow mouth will thank you.

So there you have it, folks. The narrow mouth isn’t the curse we thought it was—it’s a hidden gem waiting to be polished. Forget about those expensive tools and surgeries—this is the poor man’s path to facial harmony. If you’ve tried these methods or have any other tips, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Starve
dnrd, bookmarked

Hey everyone,

Starve
pdo's on lip corners is key

do you have sources about brushing the corner of lips ?

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
gonna read the rest later but ive been eating like 1500 cals for like a month, i have hollow cheeks in some lighting when im not bloated but i havent achieved perma hollow cheeks yet

But we're here to make the most of what we've got
You are a fucking moron. You should be FIXING problems, not COPING.
NO BRUSHING YOUR LIPS FOR YOUR RECESSED SUBHUMAN BONES
NO MOUTH WIDENING DEVICE FOR YOUR RECESSED SUBHUMAN BONES
This shit has exact same validity as prayer
Maybe you should create a thread
BEST PRAYER FOR BETTER BONES STRUCTURE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), starvecell and selfhating ethnic
You are a fucking moron. You should be FIXING problems, not COPING.
NO BRUSHING YOUR LIPS FOR YOUR RECESSED SUBHUMAN BONES
NO MOUTH WIDENING DEVICE FOR YOUR RECESSED SUBHUMAN BONES
This shit has exact same validity as prayer
Maybe you should create a thread
BEST PRAYER FOR BETTER BONES STRUCTURE
Wow, nigga woke up and chose rage mode today. Look, if you want to go full Dr. Frankenstein and "fix" everything with surgery, be my guest. But not everyone’s got the cash or the desire to go under the knife. Some of us are just trying to make the best of what we’ve got without booking a one-way ticket to Debtland.

And hey, if prayer worked, I’d be benching 300 and have a jawline that could cut glass. But until then, I’ll stick with what’s actually achievable—like, you know, brushing and some chapstick. :feelsez:

• +1
Some of us are just trying to make the best of what we’ve got
There is no such thing you subhuman moron. You either get surgery or rope, there is NO such thing as softmaxing, and especially you can't widen your fucking mouth with some Indian appliance because it's dependent on BONE.
NOTICE HOW YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO RESPOND TO MY PRAYER ARGUMENT. That's because I fucking EX to the POSED you, little bitchbitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Tyrant
There is no such thing you subhuman moron. You either get surgery or rope, there is NO such thing as softmaxing, and especially you can't widen your fucking mouth with some Indian appliance because it's dependent on BONE.
NOTICE HOW YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO RESPOND TO MY PRAYER ARGUMENT. That's because I fucking EX to the POSED you, little bitchbitch.
Name checks out

Yeah, and the real solution is usually a plastic surgeon’s paycheck. But we're here to make the most of what we've got, not to mortgage our future for it.
Ignore that faggot he replies to any sort of softmax thread with similar useless bullshit or straight shitposts

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and starvecell
@starvecell give me an illustration/drawing of the mouth brushing NOW

and send source bhai

also why do you want to widen your lips, do they look that bad?

Hey everyone,

Starve
bro u had a good nuanced take about the mouth widening tools and then u throw it all away with ur cope microtears theory. you pulled that out of no where giving people false hope with some bs with nothing backing it.

sure it could give a temporary effect but it will NOT regenerate bigger like you said

• +1
are you fucking stupid brushing the corner of ur mouth last for few seconds kill yourself fag

• +1
Forgot about growing a wide mustache.

Harmonizes my mouth a fuckton

Hey everyone,

Starve
needed this thanks g :love::love::love::love: