Turning my subhuman disabled classmate into an incel to make money

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
So i have this disabled fat guy in my classroom who makes all the girls puke because he really is an ugly nigga, and his life is falling apart (shitty grades, every girl rejects him, his dad left him, etc) and yesterday i saw him sad, so i went in and talked to him to know wtf happened and he told me that he really wants to have more friends and maybe a gf and he feels depressed, and that's when i thought, here i can create a potential incel, so i started telling him about how women only care about looks, hypergamy, how he was too fat to be lovable, people getting treated better based on their looks, etc. and he was just like being enlightened nigga was like discovering a new world, then he told me how could he possibly get better, i gave him false hope telling him that going to the gym was going to save him by reducing fat percentage, althought true but he is like 5'6 so no possibility of an appealing physique ever, and told him to like cut off everyone and start from 0, and that he should treat women like garbage, etc.

i told him i could coach him for money and he accepted, he paid me $40 to design a fitness routine and diet for him and if i get him a girl to fuck once he will pay me 200 bucks, i will probably just tell my whore friend to fuck the guy and i will pay her 20 bucks or something idk.

anyways i need more tips in how can i make more profit from this guy's situation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
He will go ER on you after realizing you made fun of him, ovER for you!

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
meanwhile he’ll get sex for net 20 bucks. You really played him op

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
prepare for his ER revenge

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
that so-called "profit" are peanuts

So i have this disabled fat guy in my classroom who makes all the girls puke because he really is an ugly nigga, and his life is falling apart (shitty grades, every girl rejects him, his dad left him, etc) and yesterday i saw him sad, so i went in and talked to him to know wtf happened and he told me that he really wants to have more friends and maybe a gf and he feels depressed, and that's when i thought, here i can create a potential incel, so i started telling him about how women only care about looks, hypergamy, how he was too fat to be lovable, people getting treated better based on their looks, etc. and he was just like being enlightened nigga was like discovering a new world, then he told me how could he possibly get better, i gave him false hope telling him that going to the gym was going to save him by reducing fat percentage, althought true but he is like 5'6 so no possibility of an appealing physique ever, and told him to like cut off everyone and start from 0, and that he should treat women like garbage, etc.

i told him i could coach him for money and he accepted, he paid me $40 to design a fitness routine and diet for him and if i get him a girl to fuck once he will pay me 200 bucks, i will probably just tell my whore friend to fuck the guy and i will pay her 20 bucks or something idk.

anyways i need more tips in how can i make more profit from this guy's situation
He will research on what have you taught him and comes across this forum and reads your post.
Then he realises the story is similar to his and fids out this is you and you did him dirty and will go ER on you and slit your throat

One word ky