Turns out I am just as ugly as I was in July despite being maybe 8+ lbs lighter than I was back then

Tighten your lower lids and get upper eyelid fillers

This will be tough for you, considering you are a pussy who is afraid of everything.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and CristianT
This kills me tbh. It would be easier if I WAS recessed etc, like other incels are, it would make it easier to accept and there would be no query over whether I was ugly or not. Plus if you are recessed and/or have other classic "ugly" features you know what surgeries you would need, with me it is not clear what would help me, or whether any surgeries would help me.
I realized something, I think your eye area is what holds you back. Your eyes look bland. They just don't give off that striking vibe. I mean, compare yourself to these guys
Main qimg 90855dbdfcf436d84d32551bd3cace99

eb3dfb4bef12303113fd1964746ab580.jpg

amaury-nolasco.jpg

2aaad298b00049d5a251f9e8942ac0ce.jpg

Ik it doesn't sound fair to compare you to high status gl men but I just came to this epiphany
I'm really starting to believe eye area is everything in looks
Way more important than what those jaw copers preach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, LostYouth and Deleted member 3202
You see that crack in the wall behind you? That's a symbolic representation of your life.
hey are u a philosopher i need my palms reading babz
get a tan, dye your hair brown - no one likes a ginger, and loose more weight u still look fat asf. i promise u that u will slay after

its litearlly all because you are bald
It's the eyes, give him better eyes and he'd be a chad even with a bald head.
I realized something, I think your eye area is what holds you back. Your eyes look bland. They just don't give off that striking vibe. I mean, compare yourself to these guys
View attachment 195354

amaury-nolasco.jpg

Ik it doesn't sound fair to compare you to high status gl men but I just came to this epiphany
Yes! This is what I've been trying to say! He would look great if he only had a better eye area. He should email Taban.

Last edited:
View attachment 195354

amaury-nolasco.jpg

As long as not subhuman tier, at least decent and not very recessed and/or flat, jaw is cope, eye area halo is the biggest halo of all

Im aging having British acceNT and not slaying in ee ut shoot ing for ugly britfemoids

This kills me tbh. It would be easier if I WAS recessed etc, like other incels are, it would make it easier to accept and there would be no query over whether I was ugly or not. Plus if you are recessed and/or have other classic "ugly" features you know what surgeries you would need, with me it is not clear what would help me, or whether any surgeries would help me.

But also maybe not. One of my biggest fears is getting on a hair system and still being fuck ugly, or even worse no better at all. I have actually now taken serious action to looksmaxx by dropping weight, I am now sub 170 lbs which is my lowest weight all year, and also my bodyfat seems to have significantly dropped, but it seems I look no better according to latest tests which were a fucking disaster. My face is very clearly leaner than it used to be but I obviously look no more attractive. Still I will most likely get a hair system anyway in 2020, I just hope it would pay off and be worth the money and all the hassle involved.
Grow balls incels have nothing to lose, imo you would benefit from the following:
Darker coloring, more contrast
Tighter under eye area, upper eyelid fillers for the hooding
Get something for thicker eyebrows, make them thick and flatter, hard angled (tom cruise for example)
Fix hair, you'd slay easily, no risky or super expensive procedures

• +1
Reactions: Kade
KivdIKd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Kade, SixCRY and 1 other person
Idk why you remind me of St. Blackops2cel

Gymmax. Lot of bodybuilder have your kind of face and are massive. It give you respect and confidence but it will take you minimum 3years.

Because you look like a fucking predator. You want to die and you look like it. Do you really think any woman that stumbles upon that sad, pathetic picture is gonna think "Wow, something about me just pulls me in." No of course not you stupid faggot. I've seen you on reddit and everytime people recommend you the same shit. Stop being a pussy and walking around with your tail between your legs because you're bald. Nobody gives a shit. Work out, be grateful for what you have and improve yourself jesus fucking Christ. You could've had a hairtransplant already, you could've been musculair already, you could've lowinhibmaxxed already. You're like what? 38? Grow the fuck up man.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Kade
Dude, you are not a bad looking guy. Its just you lack hair.